Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Election Results With Pictures - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results With Pictures (148004 Views)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / PDP's Magic In Taraba's Gov' Election Results.... With Pictures / DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results With Pictures by yungboss(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2015
cocokiller1:
evn if they cancel elections in rivers state nd aks
majority wuld stl vote pdp
come to d states
stop speculating 4rm wat u see online
liar, don't i live in Rivers State? PDP precipitated an unprecedented level of violence...they hijacked majority of the polling units. The party is replete with thugs...i don't know whether APC would win because the election was far from free and fair.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Mistaarhlohki(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by mfm04622: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2015
Largas:
shut the Bleep up you nitwit. North voted en mass for buhari. Jonathan only won because south west south east south south and middle bet voted him. Buhari locked down north east and north west. Falsehood agent. Reply me and talk trash let me shame you further with proof. Mumu.
So you area already denying that the North voted for GEJ just 4 years ago? What will you tell your children in 10 years time? What do you gain by insulting people you don't even know?

3 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by owobokiri(m): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2015
rastamouse:

Is that threat? Loser

You are just jumping all over the place. Nobody is a winner or loser yet till we have the results. .

3 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by adebisiolumide5(m): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Make una chill till INEC announce this thing na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by popcykaylah(m): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2015
Bros j just wasted his dollars..he will lose in a land slide ...otuoke chairmanship still sure sha

8 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by tmotmo: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Am I the only one observing this?Where are the PDP ON NL, Where are there LIKES nd SHARE?still dreaming I guess.

I salute the courage of PDP e-rats and TANoid, they have collected their shares from Pres. Jona and the contract agreement they signed with him got discharged by expiration yesterday.

Thank you all Nigerian, we have all play our roles based on our ethnical, political, financial, religous and other factors.

We thank you all.

However, we still remain brothers and sisters and together we shall rebuild Nigeria.

Long Live Nigeria (North, East, West and South)
Long Live GMB/PYO
Long Live Nigeria that any of its parts will not be conceded to any group of person (either terrorists or militants)
Long Live an expected economy that will move from pages of papers to each and every Nigerians.

#IDecided & AmNotRegreting.

#Sai Baba!!!!!

16 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by anigbajumo(m): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2015
Bizibi:
Propagandists should desist from heating the polity with fake results....I just hope there won't be violence if PDP wins..
propangandist wen yer eyez av seen results boldly written on Inec result sheet.......PDP wil win in Otuoke nt in Nigeria....GMB all da wae,no chance of riggin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Results With Pictures by nagoma(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2015
gimbayaro:
Pls stop lyin. PDP is leading in kaduna south.[color=#990000][/color]

And how does that help the outgoing president?

8 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Zaikon(m): 10:40am On Mar 29, 2015
unite4real:

Have u also seen that in South East, the reverse is the case? So the igbos also see it as a Christian-Muslim tussle.

Needless to say, I am Christian but voted for buhari. Am not for religious but for change.
bless u bro ...#GodBlessNigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by oadaji: 10:41am On Mar 29, 2015
GEJ: Goodbye Ebele Jonathan 'cos
GMB: General Mean Business

10 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by ahmbal(m): 10:41am On Mar 29, 2015
omanzo02:

The result sheets are fake, u can spot the irregular similarities in them grin grin

u must be high on PDP fake drugs,wt all dox picx evident nd party agents signatures,no gt me angry oooo
in oda story FFK loses at his PU
Fayose self
Obasanjo won for APC

Anyways,
Sai Buhari
Sai Baba
Sai No to corruption
Sai No to GEJ

11 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2015
corneli83:

Thanks for that info... How much support is GEJ getting from the middle belt (north central) and south westh now?
na me be INEC? Or I resemble Google.com
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by lokito: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2015
»many people reading; few people writing

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2015
Abagworo:

PDP IS STRATEGIZING on how to announce false result and manage the consequences. I advice them to eat the humble pie and accept the wishes of Nigerians.
hypertension every where,doctor go eat big time. to recover from shock go take time.

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by tupacshakur(m): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2015
ramalot:
If Jonathan loses, he should be happy he served more than one term (technically).

Nigeria needs "change" no doubt, but Buhari is DEFINITELY not the change the country needs.

If Osibanjo or Kwankwaso was the candidate, that would have sounded more like "change." Not this retired, and almost rehired dictator.

I totally agree with you. A Kwankwaso or Fashola candidacy would have been preferable but they sure wouldn't garner votes in the North unlike Buhari who has cult followership there.

GEJ would have won easily if a candidate other than Buhari had been presented by APC. I think the choice of Buhari is strategic and the best.

I voted APC even though I'm not a fan of Buhari. I just need the change.

Meanwhile, PDP won my polling unit, 165 - 72, no thanks to the dominance of Fl@theads in my neighbourhood somewhere in Surulere, Lagos.

20 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by cao(f): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2015
anigbajumo:
if u dnt knw wat to type pls hold on.......Inec extended votin in 300 pollng units out of 1500 polling units across da country.so Inec is not eligable to announce d results of almost 1200 other pollng units coz of jez 300 remaining?.....#yeye dey smell
And you think you're the most sensible teacup in the pack? I asked a question, which several people have responded to me civilly, but of course this local champion had to do otherwise...

3 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by rastamouse: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2015
This thread is just perfect, lets see how anyone will try changing the wishes of the people
Re: Election Results With Pictures by ribbit: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2015
rexbuton:
THE NORTH HAS VOTED THEIR OWN WHILE THE SOUTH HAS BEEN LEFT OUT CHANTING CHANGE
the same north left their own while they start chanting frresh air

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by jacksonlows: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2015
Anticipate the biggest hit single this summer/year 2015.
GASS - Oyinbo produced by Major Bangz

NEKTAR MUSIC
+2347032753367
Re: Election Results With Pictures by cozy7(m): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2015
Its so obvious Jonathan is going...Nigerians can't remain blind forever, now we've woken up....How stupid PDP can be to think it'll win this presidency!

10 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by kolajoo(m): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2015
lokito:
»many people reading; few people writing
Naxo grin we just dey observe
Re: Election Results With Pictures by Amazo: 10:45am On Mar 29, 2015
kajsa:
grin grin I jes came here 2 shine my teeth.... grin grin

Another Close-up advert grin

In other news, GMB is winning cool

7 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 29, 2015
My worry is SS, SE and places like Taraba, Benue and Plateau

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by mantics(m): 10:45am On Mar 29, 2015
ibadan north east ward 7 RESULT. Maboreje unit. Apc 171 PDP 48. Ile agbo unit. APC 111 pdp 77. ile olubo unit APC 95 pdp 32. All results from ward 7 favoured APC in the presidential election

6 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by jacksonlows: 10:45am On Mar 29, 2015
Anticipate the biggest hit single this summer/year 2015.

"GASS - Oyinbo" produced by Major Bangz.

NEKTAR MUSIC
+2347032753367
Re: Election Results With Pictures by lokito: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2015
kolajoo:
Naxo grin we just dey observe

I don observe sotey, I dey wait make people dey write, make I dey read. Lol

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by 2kris(m): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2015
All i have been seeing is result of election done in apc dominated area....they tryed to cripple that of the pdp dominated zone but God win...hw can bomb go off in enugu,anambra and aba a pdp dominated zone...card readers malfunctions in the south and east,yet some pple will start celebrating premature victory....lets wait and c wat d result will look like @ 7pm today

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by akojifred: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2015
What change did u need from am Hausa Man? Cant u see the own thing is abt religion sentiment? Look have ever see Hausa Muslim vote for any christians before?
unite4real:

Have u also seen that in South East, the reverse is the case? So the igbos also see it as a Christian-Muslim tussle.

Needless to say, I am Christian but voted for buhari. Am not for religious but for change.

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by bimbor(m): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2015
mavinc4u:
Okay, this is result time.
Enugu as a whole PDP- 10 million
APC- 10
You can ask one of their former governor chegherie about the figure to confirm. grin

Meanwhile I would attach the prove later. cool thanks

What is the total population of Enugu? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2015
tmotmo:

I salute the courage of PDP e-rats and TANoid, they have collected their shares from Pres. Jona and the contract agreement they signed with him got discharged by expiration yesterday.

Thank you all Nigerian, we have all play our roles based on our ethnical, political, financial, religous and other factors.

We thank you all.

However, we still remain brothers and sisters and together we shall rebuild Nigeria.

Long Live Nigeria (North, East, West and South)
Long Live GMB/PYO
Long Live Nigeria that any of its parts will not be conceded to any group of person (either terrorists or militants)
Long Live an expected economy that will move from pages of papers to each and every Nigerians.

#IDecided & AmNotRegreting.

#Sai Baba!!!!!

thnks jareeee u ar too gbaski

5 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Ekans: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2015
I am from the south south, but GMB is the man.Change is all I know.

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.