Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Election Results With Pictures - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results With Pictures (148001 Views)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / PDP's Magic In Taraba's Gov' Election Results.... With Pictures / DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results With Pictures by cao(f): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2015
anigbajumo:
I wondey y some pple come here dwelling ignorance,if u dnt knw da fact pls stop written nonsense here......I asked a questn,is election postponed all across da states in da country?if no,what stop inec official frm countin da votes wher da exercise was taken nd giv out da results........m'here to call a spade a spade. ..

The results are still incomplete, are they not? Like I said earlier, it will appear I've gotten use to the British system, where they don't need to provide further proof - I forgot about Naija magu magu. Plus, I pointed out how you were the only one who decided to not be civil in your reply.
Re: Election Results With Pictures by Olutola88(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2015
usewisdom:
[size=14pt]Anytime PDP hear "B" (Buhari, Bola Tinubu , Babatunde Fashola ) they will run away.

APC won 12 out of the 14 house of representatives seats in Oyo State leaving Labour Party and PDP with 1 seat each. Hon. Mulikat Adeola the House Leader lost and will therefore not return to the House of Representatives.
APC also won all the 3 senatorial seats in Oyo State with Hon.Soji Akanbi, Rt. Hon. Jumoke Sunmonnu and Hon. Fatai Buhari as winners .
None of the incumbent Senators to wit: Senators Lanlehin, Ayo Adeseun and Hosea Agboola Allelluyah made it back to the upper chambers as they all lost woefully yesterday.

Tsunami Mohammed Buhari swept them off.[/size]
This sounds very authentic. There are 4 major parties in Oyo( APC, PDP, Labour and Accord). You won't believe that the love people have for Buhari helped those House of Rep and Senatorial aspirants. Some people said they were just casting anywhere they saw broom. All in the name of BUHARI! I was wowed. Even kids were chanting SAI BABA

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Tpave(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2015
I smell foul here concerning the result sheet. I believe that all of them supposed to have that ORIGINAL hologram inscribed on it. My observation is that most of the result sheet from the north does not have it and that makes it fake. My observation though.
cKaiser:
Well FESTAC delivered for Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by cocokiller1(f): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2015
Lstar4real:
Good for them....Northern parts of Nija more than south east and south south which Is sure win for Buhari including south West. PDP can only win Ekiti 60/40 ...please check your email
k
dunno how nairaland nd their email worge works
Re: Election Results With Pictures by kilimanjaro(m): 11:06am On Mar 29, 2015
I'm not surprised at all, Nigerians are tired of the blood-letting and blood-shedding in this clueless regime.

3 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by maxit2(m): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2015
intergral:
you be olodo useless religious bigot igbo man.... I am very sure that you were not even alive when buhari ruled as a military head of state... Only God know what jona has promised you people or did he promise you people that he will help you distroy the north and separate Nigeria that I don't know.....
To think that I didn't mention anything religious nor insult anyone.
Now am gonna be religious and insultive.

MAY PROPHET MOHAMMED BECOME IMPOTENT SO ONLY BIN LADIN and SHEKAU can be phucking those ugly islamic virgins.

Haha. There u have it. Am being a religious bigot now.
Fucking scums that are a curse to the earth...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by hubreality(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2015
Sometimes you wonder if some people reason with their anus.
INEC is the only legitimate body to announce and publish polls results, any other sources are illegal, fake and misleading. Only fools count their chicken before they're hatched.

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by nerdjared: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Wait oo, PDP removed result sheets in 2 states that they will sweep? U must be gradually going Kolomental.

am in uyo election was marred with irregularities..no voting materials

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Dospix(m): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2015
Aura2:

and the bad leadership of PDP, hunger, in security in most parts of the north is supposed to be holy communion right?

Do you know that this same people voted Jonathan and abandoned buhari their own brother in 2011?

Do you know how it feels to loose 15, 000 of your kinsmen in 4yrs?
hollow brains like you deserve to be caged, you are not fit to live among humans.

You sincerely think this is about religion? how did a goat open a nairaland account?
Blaming GEJ for the death of 15,000 is like blaming George Bush for the 9/11 attack. You guys have decided to close your eyes to the truth...I hope other politicians coming from the south would learn their lesson; there is nothing you do for the north that would make them satisfied...the only thing that satiates them politically is their own...and until they get their own, you will burn.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Results With Pictures by mrmax1(m): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2015
Well, INEC has warned that any result not released by it should be shunned. But u can go ahead and keep announcing at ur respective states, but when INEC announces its final result, it will be PDP all the way. Pls don't kill innocent people u can kill urselves.[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by nwafuluozoh: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2015
juicebox:
You guys are using these fake results to give APC false hope. When GEJ is announced the winner on Monday by INEC, anyone that comes here to scream it was rigged will just die. Shikena!

Vote Transformation, Vote GEJ.
Lwkmd! The authentic results will shock them all. grin grin grin.

5 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by weconnect: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2015
My Dear Nairalanders, The results you are seeing here is what they(APC) want you to know and not in any way the truth.

To seek the truth, you must sieve through the lies and be able to detect a lie when it is told.

Amidst all the lies the truth is buried within.

Believe nothing you read on that fake result and only half of what you see here can only be the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by scantee(m): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2015
Apc creating self hope since 1914. message to all the Pro GEJ disregard all these thrash they are posting here, I have the authenticated figures counted so far across the country. our ground is fully secured.

can't wait to host a grand final party @ Oriental hotel.

GEJ keeping leading us God is with u.

GEJ till 2019+

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Lstar4real(m): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2015
cocokiller1:
k
dunno how nairaland nd their email worge works
give me any contact to get through To you please embarassed
Re: Election Results With Pictures by mikron(m): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2015
cKaiser:
Benue

Benue
Polling Unit 004 HUDCO II North Bank Makurdi, Benue State HOR (APC:164, PDP: 73) Senate (APC: 171, PDP: 75) Presidential (APC:178, PDP:65)

Benue
Anshange Apa polling station, Gboko: HOR (APC:190, PDP:22) SENATE (APC:186, PDP:28) PRESIDENT (APC:187, PDP:23)
i opened a thread here this morning about the Senate president losing to d apc candidate in his state and some people here were doubting.

5 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by nwafuluozoh: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2015
iiichidodo:
Keep on shaking your head until PDP is declared winner via official sources...hope your people won't start violence.
Allow them to rejoice now, by this evening and tomorrow morning, na tears go full their eyes. GEJ leave Aso Rock for Buhari? Not on our watch!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by kramer: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2015
2011 election results map for reference purposes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by anigbajumo(m): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2015
cao:

The results are still incomplete, are they not? Like I said earlier, it will appear I've gotten use to the British system, where they don't need to provide further proof - I forgot about Naija magu magu. Plus, I pointed out how you were the only one who decided to not be civil in your reply.
lolz,I knw wea u blong...jez b calm
Re: Election Results With Pictures by Vanpascore(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2015
hubreality:
Sometimes you wonder if some people reason with their anus.
INEC is the only legitimate body to announce and publish polls results, any other sources are illegal, fake and misleading. Only fools count their chicken before they're hatched.

Reminder: It was like this during Osun and Ekiti gubernitorials, so, never doubt d results. Think about one thing? Why are the PDP people not posting their results?? #GodblessNigeria

9 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by anigbajumo(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2015
Bizibi:
the official result fr each state will be announced on Monday morning......wait till then and stop relying on what you see on social media
inshallah,I wil remind u on mondae morni....
Re: Election Results With Pictures by cocokiller1(f): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2015
Lstar4real:
give me any contact to get through To you please embarassed
my other accts are dere e.g twitter nd I.g
check my profile
u can msg me via dm
Re: Election Results With Pictures by chidekings(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2015
na seun gain pass...see traffic

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by nwafuluozoh: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2015
owobokiri:
Posting UNSUBSTATIATED electoral results while counting is on going is nothing but electoral rigging. . This thread should be quickly taken down
I disagree. The thread shouldn't be taken down. We Shall be needing it as reference point very soon.

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2015
Lmao. grin
Re: Election Results With Pictures by tahir01(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2015
anssy:

please let's not argue, this is rigged
Do you reside in kawo?.
Re: Election Results With Pictures by cao(f): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2015
anigbajumo:
lolz,I knw wea u blong...jez b calm
Calm down dear, it's only common sense. cool grin
Re: Election Results With Pictures by ceejay4real(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2015
SuperSuave:
Why Am I not seeing the images? Are they not in jpeg or jpg formats??

Sell your phone & buy a new one ok? Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by furetin20: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2015
coldFLARES1:
Does appear you've not grown the capacity of your imbecilic brain since 1984, with this moronic way you think and talk. ..and that is tragic!
it's your type that always have regrets, I don't have time to bandy or trade words with young nonchalant riff raffs like you it's not your fault it's NL on a good day you can't even clean my car.
Re: Election Results With Pictures by anigbajumo(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2015
cao:

Re: Election Results With Pictures by anigbajumo(m): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2015
cao:

I undstand,Let wait nd c till 2mrrw morni

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.