Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Election Results With Pictures - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results With Pictures (148016 Views)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / PDP's Magic In Taraba's Gov' Election Results.... With Pictures / DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results With Pictures by cocokiller1(f): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2015
yungboss:

liar, don't i live in Rivers State? PDP precipitated an unprecedented level of violence...they hijacked majority of the polling units. The party is replete with thugs...i don't know whether APC would win because the election was far from free and fair.
m no liar
mayb ol dat happened in ur unit nd not in mine
I can see u are one of d robots amaechi paid to help spread lies nd score cheap points 4 apc
d rivers people I knw are strongly behind good luck

na 4 our governorship case fit dy oga itk

4 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by cocokiller1(f): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2015
yungboss:

liar, don't i live in Rivers State? PDP precipitated an unprecedented level of violence...they hijacked majority of the polling units. The party is replete with thugs...i don't know whether APC would win because the election was far from free and fair.
m no liar
mayb ol dat happened in ur unit nd not in mine
I can see u are one of d robots amaechi paid to help spread lies nd score cheap points 4 apc
d rivers people I knw are strongly behind good luck except 4 a few

na 4 our governorship case fit dy oga itk

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by gragraboy: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2015
cKaiser:
When you see Gombe person abeg run oooo

These people dey vexxxx dem dey para

See as dem do d zero very big! Lmao

8 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by jacksonlows: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2015
Anticipate the biggest hit single this summer/year 2015.

"GASS - Oyinbo" produced by Major Bangz.

NEKTAR MUSIC
+2347032753367
Re: Election Results With Pictures by putin3: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2015
South east and south south will win the election for pdp

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by tylesh(f): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2015
The voice of the people, the voice of God

4 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Tpave(m): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2015
Madam, pls take it easy now?
Aura2:

and the bad leadership of PDP, hunger, in security in most parts of the north is supposed to be holy communion right?

Do you know that this same people voted Jonathan and abandoned buhari their own brother in 2011?

Do you know how it feels to loose 15, 000 of your kinsmen in 4yrs?
hollow brains like you deserve to be caged, you are not fit to live among humans.

You sincerely think this is about religion? how did a goat open a nairaland account?

Re: Election Results With Pictures by greall12(m): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2015
Wow SW delivered their msg to Buhari.

quote author=usewisdom post=32124328][size=14pt]Anytime PDP hear "B" (Buhari, Bola Tinubu , Babatunde Fashola ) they will run away.

APC won 12 out of the 14 house of representatives seats in Oyo State leaving Labour Party and PDP with 1 seat each. Hon. Mulikat Adeola the House Leader lost and will therefore not return to the House of Representatives.
APC also won all the 3 senatorial seats in Oyo State with Hon.Soji Akanbi, Rt. Hon. Jumoke Sunmonnu and Hon. Fatai Buhari as winners .
None of the incumbent Senators to wit: Senators Lanlehin, Ayo Adeseun and Hosea Agboola Allelluyah made it back to the upper chambers as they all lost woefully yesterday.

Tsunami Mohammed Buhari swept them off.[/size]
[/quote]

6 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by rexbuton: 10:50am On Mar 29, 2015
EVEN IN NORTHERN STATES WITH HARDWORKING INCUMBENT PDP GOVERNORS, THEY STILL VOTED BUHARI!!
THEN IN PDP ENCLAVES THERE WERE NO WORKING CARD READERS AND BOMB BLASTS..
DOESN'T THAT SPEAK VOLUMES? WE JUST DEY DECEIVE OURSELVES WITH ONE NIGERIA GIST..

ATTAHIRU JEGA ! YOU DEY GAME...

LET INEC BRING RESULTS SHA..

3 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:51am On Mar 29, 2015
omanzo02:

The result sheets are fake, u can spot the irregular similarities in them grin grin
Satanoid member! Dey console urself,you beter start crying now.

4 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by hubreality(m): 10:51am On Mar 29, 2015
HopeAlive14:
News like this often surface with euphoria only for your hopes to be dashed in the end!

Some bums have bum pads, not all that glitters are gold!

Wait for INEC to announce the results. tongue
Sometimes you wonder if some people reason with their anus.
INEC is the only legitimate body to announce and publish polls results, any other sources are illegal and misleading. Only fools count their chicken before they're hatched.

5 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by cocokiller1(f): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2015
yungboss:

a PU was close to whr I stay
nd whr I stay has bin very violent evn b4 nw
but we ddnt experience any violence yesterday
mayb u stay in ubima or any of d ikwerre axis whr lil support 4 apc is paramount u can say same 4 my ward nd unit.
Re: Election Results With Pictures by akojifred: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2015
Aura2:

and the bad leadership of PDP, hunger, in security in most parts of the north is supposed to be holy communion right?

Do you know that this same people voted Jonathan and abandoned buhari their own brother in 2011?

Do you know how it feels to loose 15, 000 of your kinsmen in 4yrs?
hollow brains like you deserve to be caged, you are not fit to live among humans.

You sincerely think this is about religion? how did a goat open a nairaland account?
Man u think I dnt kw what am saying or I dnt hv any Kinsmen in the North? U call somebody a goat......u dnt have manners at all ur type re not fit appear in public place.

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Lstar4real(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2015
Most View thread I ever seen more than 3000 users awaiting change Results shocked

#SaiBuhari

11 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by ramalot(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2015
smiley

8 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by anigbajumo(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2015
cao:

And you think you're the most sensible teacup in the pack? I asked a question, which several people have responded to me civilly, but of course this local champion had to do otherwise...
I wondey y some pple come here dwelling ignorance,if u dnt knw da fact pls stop written nonsense here......I asked a questn,is election postponed all across da states in da country?if no,what stop inec official frm countin da votes wher da exercise was taken nd giv out da results........m'here to call a spade a spade. ..

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by kerijay(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=jcmaiah post=32124756]
Iti, the sheet is fake! Any body can write APC on a blank sheet![You nor just get sense at all,first you said they were 2011 papers now it otherwise/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by davoupam729: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2015
PDP warns supporters over
premature celebrations
2015-03-29 10:30
Abuja - The People's Democratic Party
(PDP) has appealed to supporters to be
wary of individuals and organisations
prematurely announcing the results of
Saturday's elections.
The ruling party Chairman, Adamu Muazu,
said only the Independent National
Electoral Commission had power to
announce results.
“We appeal to PDP supporters not to join
these propagandists in their attempt to
overheat the polity by announcing
unconfirmed results. PDP supporters
should remain calm. Wait for final
announcement of results by INEC and
celebrate our great party nationwide”
Muazu said
Also Read: Electorate describe elections
free, credible
CAJ News observed that many politician
are declaring different form of result
especially through the social media even
when election are yet to be concluded in
many parts of the country.
INEC was scheduled to announce results
on Monday.
- CAJ News

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by coldFLARES1(m): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2015
furetin20:
Hmmm! well well well buhari has ruled before We all know that and We know How canal He was during his tenure We couldn't afford to drink a common tin milk I Hope We all know what that signifies. God help us if He wins again.
Does appear you've not grown the capacity of your imbecilic brain since 1984, with this moronic way you think and talk. ..and that is tragic!

4 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by niyifour(m): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2015
#GEJ, till I die

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by dam4sam: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2015
anonimi:
Seun & his mods may consider the essence of this thread given readability challenges of the sheets & the misleading impression the 'UNVERIFIED' & PIECEMEAL information for microscopic PUs gives either way.

Let us contribute to orderliness and violence-free elections.

Thanks.

Hehehee grin

Suddenly PD.Pigs E-rats are beginning to be "media-shy" ...and are beginning to advice Niaraland to go under the bed! shocked shocked shocked
SaTANoids are begining to develop Eye Cataracts! grin

When we were warning people lke you a few weeks ago, you thought all that "Dollar Bribery" will save your Otuoke clown?

Now, Nigerians have spoken! tongue tongue

Sai Buhari until Jonathan learns how to Fish properly and Mama Piss learns how to fry and sell the fish. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2015
jcmaiah:

l am a daft. So l can't even discern fake,l am so blind? ,

Really
Re: Election Results With Pictures by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2015
1.There shall be harvest of testimonies for women looking for fruit of the womb.

2. President Obama needs serious prayers for his health.

3. I see a woman becoming the president of America, but her health needs attention.

4. Britain needs prayers because of her Queen.

5. I entered the house of former president Shehu Shagari in the spirit and I saw RIP; he needs prayers.

6. There shall be agricultural boom this year.

7. I saw Catholic Reverend Fathers getting married. I saw a group rising, called “Old Catholic Church”, they were on fire for God and caused a revolution.

8. Boko Haram is sponsored by two people; one is a traditional ruler and the other is a retired General.

9. Nollywood should stop nudity and immoral content been shown because God is not happy.

10. Bola Tinubu, Bode George and king of Onitsha need prayers.

11. A great Pentecostal man of God been called to glory. I wept.

12. I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back but troubles.

13. I saw people crying in the Oba of Benin’s house.

14. Libyan election to be cancelled.

15. El Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna election.

16. Brigade Commander Aso rock should be changed.

17. Buhari’s health needs attention.

18. Aminu Tambuwal, I saw him leading Sokoto State.

19. Dangote will not have it smooth this year; he will drop from Africa’s richest.

20. Patience Jonathan needs serious prayers.

21. Egypt will have elections.

22. 2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in violence and end up in court case.

23. Thank you Jesus! Finally a Christian is now the governor of Lagos state.

24. A popular Abuja pastor needs serious prayers. I saw mourning.

25. I saw the Naira falling greatly. It became N200 (two hundred naira) to 1$ (a dollar).

26. I saw Cameroonian soldiers killing Boko Haram soldiers.

27. Prophets who deceive people, collects their properties, charge money, will face great judgment this year.

28. Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to PDP.

29. Contrary to most prophecies, Nigeria will not break up.

30. Nigerian Government will start fighting the Gospel and men of God.

31. Military leaders will be changed.

32. There will be plan to kill Goodluck Jonathan but it will be exposed.

33. I saw governor Amosun return.

34. APC Rivers State needs to do grass root campaign because I saw the election been rigged for PDP. Prayers are needed because of so much bloodshed.

35. Three popular musicians will die; one of them is a young boy.

36. Former President Obasanjo should go and make peace with God, Nigeria is not his problem.

37. The retired Army General one of the sponsors of Bokoharam, God warned him recently with his health. The next, God will take his life.

38. I saw a man win Governorship but not allowed to govern.

39. I saw attention in Delta state moved to Agbor.

40. President Gooluck Jonathan should arrest corrupt leaders. His calmness is what is empowering them to steal.

41. I saw people who resigned as ministers to contest election return back as Federal ministers.

42. I see so much food in Nigeria in 2015.

43. I saw major death in China (I saw group of kids killed)

44. A great man of God whose first name begins with 3rd letter and Surname with 15th letter needs serious prayers. I saw serious crisis and crying. Please let’s pray for him.

45. Let’s pray against military intervention and interim government.

46. President election inconclusive, yet Jonathan declared winner. APC Pray!

47. I don’t see Buhari with credentials to vie for president.

48. Ghana economy to have terrible and serious crisis.

49. With the level of bloodshed I saw, it was better Goodluck goes now to his village quietly.

50. 2015 election is another June 12. The man who truly won will not govern or rule.

51. Arik Airline to pray against disaster.

52. I saw people crying in Alex Ekwueme’s house. Why are they crying?

53. I saw upsurge around bar beach taking people’s lives, water overrunning and bringing down buildings.

54. Pray against three major Air disasters between February and October.

55. I saw a king in Zulu (South Africa) taking a bow.

56. Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu needs serious prayer against mourning and death.

57. I saw Niger Delta militants become so powerful and influential in government.

58. God is not happy with Nigerian government for handling power problem.

59. Lawyers will make so much money in 2015.

60. Chief E.K, Clark should pray, not a
Re: Election Results With Pictures by anssy(f): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2015
cKaiser:
Kaduna people dey vex ooo

please let's not argue, this is rigged

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by akojifred: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2015
cKaiser:
Benue

Benue
Polling Unit 004 HUDCO II North Bank Makurdi, Benue State HOR (APC:164, PDP: 73) Senate (APC: 171, PDP: 75) Presidential (APC:178, PDP:65)

Benue
Anshange Apa polling station, Gboko: HOR (APC:190, PDP:22) SENATE (APC:186, PDP:28) PRESIDENT (APC:187, PDP:23)
Benue pple done vex this time...

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Lstar4real(m): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2015
cocokiller1:
a PU was close to whr I stay
nd whr I stay has bin very violent evn b4 nw
but we ddnt experience any violence yesterday
mayb u stay in ubima or any of d ikwerre axis whr lil support 4 apc is paramount u can say same 4 my ward nd unit.
Good for them....Northern parts of Nija more than south east and south south which Is sure win for Buhari including south West. PDP can only win Ekiti 60/40 ...please check your email

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 29, 2015
mfm04622:

So you area already denying that the North voted for GEJ just 4 years ago? What will you tell your children in 10 years time? What do you gain by insulting people you don't even know?
read my earlier post once more since you have issues comprehending posts. I posted and I quote, "north voted en mass for buhari". And also you failed to rebuke aura2 or whatever she is called when she said awful things to sone one. "...deserve to be caged", "not fit to live among humans", "goat" were all said by aura2. You no go talk na my own you gt case for? For your information. Buhari won in NE and NW in 2011. Check this. http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/latest-presidential-results/89807/
You and aura2 should stop spreading falsehood all around the world even though that's typical of apc agents. When you do, I'll find you, I'll debunk and expose you. Be warned!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by lokito: 10:58am On Mar 29, 2015
Here in Omoku rivers state, GEJ is winning flawlessly

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Bizibi(m): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2015
anigbajumo:
propangandist wen yer eyez av seen results boldly written on Inec result sheet.......PDP wil win in Otuoke nt in Nigeria....GMB all da wae,no chance of riggin
the official result fr each state will be announced on Monday morning......wait till then and stop relying on what you see on social media

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by intergral(m): 11:00am On Mar 29, 2015
maxit2:

Buhari is not that change....
That old man is just a puppet. He's got nothing to offer really...

Goodluck is not at all a good president. APC should have fielded a better a candidate.

YES I WANT CHANGE... with Buhari, i don't really see that change. We should wait another 4 years people.
you be olodo useless religious bigot igbo man.... I am very sure that you were not even alive when buhari ruled as a military head of state... Only God know what jona has promised you people or did he promise you people that he will help you distroy the north and separate Nigeria that I don't know.....

8 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by VoteOutPDPJona: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2015
cKaiser:
When you see Gombe person abeg run oooo

These people dey vexxxx dem dey para

You mean, even the PDP agent that allegedly signed the result sheet did not vote for PDP? grin grin cheesy grin grin

THIS SPIRIT OF CHANGE IS VERY INFECTIOUS INDEED!

9 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by weconnect: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2015
Good day Nairalanders
I thank you all for listening and downloading my three tracks

(Dance track) "Erekere" http://mp3twit.com/uZP

(Pure yoruba Rap) "Fisile" http://mp3twit.com/v04

And

"Ni Faaji" http://mp3twit.com/v4d

Show brother love

.....F'Rainbow.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.