Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,261 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! (1185 Views)

The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused / Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! by Georgekez(m): 1:14am On Mar 29, 2015
Pls nairalanders! I have dated this girl since my yr 1 in school. We loved each other so much and was in the same department and level. Now, we are currently doing our youth service in different state. I seriously need advice on how to forget about this girl cos she called me yesterday that she wants to get married that her mates are already getting married and that she can't wait for me. Right now am going through hell cos I really love this girl and i have been restless and so my hrt skips anytime I remember her. Pls guys what do i do cos its really weighing me down and I wanna forget about her and move on. Thanks
Re: HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 29, 2015
Oga leave her joor.
Girls are many,if she can't wait for you,you'll find another .
No worries.
Abi no be earth we dey again?

1 Like

Re: HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! by statrata(m): 1:20am On Mar 29, 2015
drink champagne and jekori pe in other to forget her
Re: HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! by statrata(m): 1:23am On Mar 29, 2015
oga una no get money na y she no fit wait try and see who she wan marri DAT person son dey OK .beta forget her and try to make it real hard

1 Like

Re: HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 29, 2015
bro i understand ur predicament at d moment. dating a girl from level one to youth service is not beans..I must confess u guys tried though I sense much commitment on ur side...I'll prefer u leave n focus on ur service..mix up with friends both male n female n keep urself busy...dnt make the mistake of trying to convince her else u will from that day b putting urself in serious trauma..
I know it ain't easy but its worth trying..best of luck!

1 Like

Re: HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! by pasqal09: 1:29am On Mar 29, 2015
Bros, you should know that a man can't marry someone on the same level with him. She's not your wife.

1 Like

Re: HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! by Tallesty1(m): 1:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Goan relax bro, that's what my ex told me years ago buh she is singlergrin now and still fucking around as ever.

Get busy bro, leave girls for now cause they hardly stay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 29, 2015
Must you forget her, can't you just marry her
Re: HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! by Richy4(m): 1:46am On Mar 29, 2015
you are a fore runner for the right one to come bro. unfortunately you are not the one. you just came to prepare his way. To make his way straight. grin

the one to come, you are not qualified to loose his sandals................ cheesy

just be a man about it. just the way some one is gonner be your forerunner one day. yep we all did except for few people who were lucky
Re: HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 29, 2015
grin
Lwmkd..... Baba just dey dere dey Shine Shoe since; Dgrin
Re: HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! by goodmorning40: 5:05am On Mar 29, 2015
What shall be shall be

1 Like

Re: HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! by Urine: 5:27am On Mar 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
Goan relax bro, that's what my ex told me years ago buh she is singlergrin now and still fucking around as ever.

Get busy bro, leave girls for now cause they hardly stay.

Op listen to this man, he has spoken the truth.
Re: HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 29, 2015
Georgekez:
Pls nairalanders! I have dated this girl since my yr 1 in school. We loved each other so much and was in the same department and level. Now, we are currently doing our youth service in different state. I seriously need advice on how to forget about this girl cos she called me yesterday that she wants to get married that her mates are already getting married and that she can't wait for me. Right now am going through hell cos I really love this girl and i have been restless and so my hrt skips anytime I remember her. Pls guys what do i do cos its really weighing me down and I wanna forget about her and move on. Thanks

I feel your pains, bro. You guys can actually get married without even spending much. Arrange with your pastor and your respective parents or guardians and do something small and private. You can always do a big one when the money comes. You might just need a ring to at least propose. Cheer up, bro. Your lady wants to marry, not necessarily leave you. She wants to encourage you to be committed.
Re: HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! by cr7lomo: 6:56am On Mar 29, 2015
What's the guarantee that u will still love her Enof to get married to her if she waits for u .... Love is an erratic feeling , pls let the babe liv , you will still locate ur wife later in life, it happened to almost every guy. Be a man
Re: HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! by queenbetty1(f): 7:01am On Mar 29, 2015
if she is your wife she would wait pray to God to give you your own wife
Re: HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! by harrysterol(m): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Op your going through hell grin but your not burning grin
Re: HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! by sinizia: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
pasqal09:
Bros, you should know that a man can't marry someone on the same level with him. She's not your wife.

This notion is erroneously wrong. The only reason why he can't marry that girl is because he's not financially bouyant enough.

What if his level is that of millionaire, or he's working and has enough finance same as his wife, then he can't marry her? Because he's rich and his gf is rich too? Bros, level differs.

@OP, you've to see things from her perspective. She's been loyal to you from day 1, but now she can't wait for you anymore. She's being realistic. There's no guarantee you'll end up marrying her or you will be financially okay to marry her. So don't be mad at her, cherish the good memories and let her go. Other women are still out there. Sorry bro.

1 Like

Re: HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! by ivyT(f): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
I just still don get it undecided

Y wld u b in a relationship with a fellow mate?
Wot type of love is dat_when una no get bearing,nt ready for life yet............

Don't get offended if u r doing this sha
Re: HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! by Brugo(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy Look at how you are panicking because of one babe somewhere. Funny guy.

Right now you may feel she is irreplaceable but that is not so. In your immediate environment there would be at least 5 better ladies. They may not be as beautiful o but they will be better companions.

If you want a better package in beauty, manners, cooking, maturity, etc, let me tell you the fact that there are at least 1000 ladies that beat her hands down within your State.

Guy, relax. Let her go quickly so that she won't call you enemy of progress. You stand to gain much by her exit.

1 Like

Re: HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! by Brugo(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him! by Georgekez(m): 9:37am On Mar 30, 2015
Thanks guys! I appeeciate...

(1) (Reply)

My Confession, I Am Truly And Madly In Love With / Should I Take Him Back? / If You Haven't Had Orgasm Before Check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.