Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Actor Forced To Kiss Guest On 'america's Got Talent' [video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actor Forced To Kiss Guest On 'america's Got Talent' [video] (1174 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Forced To Kiss Guest On 'america's Got Talent' [video] by joehotnaija(m): 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Now that Nick Cannon is single again, it was no problem selecting him for relationship expert who wanted to teach people how to kiss on 'America's Got Talent'. On Tuesday, July 7.
Joanna Kennedy teaches Nick Cannon to kiss on 'America's Got Talent'play
Joanna Kennedy teaches Nick Cannon to kiss on 'America's Got Talent' (telegraph)

Joanna Kennedy, a self-professed “passion and intimacy expert,” said for her audition, she would consist of a kissing lesson and she needed a volunteer, Howard Stern didn’t hesitate to point out the show’s host. “I know of someone who recently became single. And based on what I hear in his dressing room, I’m going to nominate our very own Nick Cannon,” said the judge.
Cannon tried to resist, saying,but after the crowd insisted and a a pretty volunteer was also picked out of the crowd, Nick bulged.
Nick Cannon gets kissing lessons on 'America's Got Talent'play
Nick Cannon gets kissing lessons on 'America's Got Talent' (hollywoodlife)

Cannon dramatically threw off his jacket but wasn’t allowed to touch her at first, and was instructed to “say hello with yours eyes” and “make her feel really comfortable.” He was then told to put “one hand behind her heart” and caress her cheek.
After so many 'boos' and X buzzes from the rest of the judges, Cannon was given permission to seal the deal... But did he really kiss the lady? Find out below:http://newsvibesng..com/2015/07/nick-cannon-actor-forced-to-kiss-guest.html

1 Share

Re: Actor Forced To Kiss Guest On 'america's Got Talent' [video] by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
joehotnaija:
Now that Nick Cannon is single again, it was no problem selecting him for relationship expert who wanted to teach people how to kiss on 'America's Got Talent'. On Tuesday, July 7.
Joanna Kennedy teaches Nick Cannon to kiss on 'America's Got Talent'play
Joanna Kennedy teaches Nick Cannon to kiss on 'America's Got Talent' (telegraph)

Joanna Kennedy, a self-professed “passion and intimacy expert,” said for her audition, she would consist of a kissing lesson and she needed a volunteer, Howard Stern didn’t hesitate to point out the show’s host. “I know of someone who recently became single. And based on what I hear in his dressing room, I’m going to nominate our very own Nick Cannon,” said the judge.
Cannon tried to resist, saying,but after the crowd insisted and a a pretty volunteer was also picked out of the crowd, Nick bulged.
Nick Cannon gets kissing lessons on 'America's Got Talent'play
Nick Cannon gets kissing lessons on 'America's Got Talent' (hollywoodlife)

Cannon dramatically threw off his jacket but wasn’t allowed to touch her at first, and was instructed to “say hello with yours eyes” and “make her feel really comfortable.” He was then told to put “one hand behind her heart” and caress her cheek.
After so many 'boos' and X buzzes from the rest of the judges, Cannon was given permission to seal the deal... But did he really kiss the lady? Find out below:http://newsvibesng..com/2015/07/nick-cannon-actor-forced-to-kiss-guest.html
have they started for this year?if yes what channel pls ?I don't joke with that program

(1) (Reply)

See The Text Message MTN Sent Me Yesterday - OMG: Seriously? / #hellochalenge Gone Wrong:( / Guys Wearing One Boxer For Seven Days And Seven Night, Get In And Read Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.