Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Open Matured Discussion Among Religions - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Matured Discussion Among Religions (7672 Views)

See The Religious Discussion Among These Facebook Users(screenshots) / Reasons Why The Abrahamic Religions (Islam and Christianity) are bad for Nigeria / You Are Spiritually Matured If You Have "Perfect" Control Over These Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Laughing... Atheism.. In my own view and many other atheist view. They only believe in science.. Besides, to me, atheist are bunch of losers trying to control their fate and blames God for their misfortunes
Why u keep getting dumber.. Atheist blame your mythical fairy sky daddy for their misfortunes? lmao this is the most naive notion i have ever heard. The above clearly shows you have no knowledge of what atheism means. Now sir please quote out the atheists that defined atheism as the belief in science, Do you even know what science means? i mean who in the world thinks that science require belief, i have told you this before you need to read more and get a better education..

these your fallacies are becoming too much and i wonder how you cope with such glaring ignorance.

shahydbinaliyu:

Please enlighten me on what your own atheism means o
Can you do me a favour and post for me exactly how your dictionary defines atheism.. Just post it here please smiley
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

lmao then the jewish scriptures that sourced it all will be called what?

You see the christians make claims i find laughable but the islam claims are far more ridiculous . . .

You think that a book compiled about 1900 years ago (bible) is the old testament and the reworked version compiled 1600years (quran) is the new testament, you must be high on wet weed.
The quran did what we call "Copy and paste"

. why don't you get me a 2015 book and call it the new testament then i will listen to you.

See this one.. So what you trying to say is Quran is not the word of God?
Please enlighten me about what you mean then
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

lmao then the jewish scriptures that sourced it all will be called what?

You see the christians make claims i find laughable but the islam claims are far more ridiculous . . .

You think that a book compiled about 1900 years ago (bible) is the old testament and the reworked version compiled 1600years (quran) is the new testament, you must be high on wet weed.
The quran did what we call "Copy and paste"

. why don't you get me a 2015 book and call it the new testament then i will listen to you.

What did Qur'an copied and paste?
Chai.. If you really are educated, you will know there is always connection between the first holy book till the last holy book (Qur'an)
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 11:48am On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

You have to first prove your god exists before claiming he has a book written by a hallucinating arab man who copied from other texts is the word of ur sky fairy..

Can the existence of this your god be demonstrated?
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Greetings accepted. A simple question to you. Do you believe there is sex in heaven? Will it result to pregnancy? Will you give your child, 9 year old daughter in marriage and expect her husband to beat her?

Very sweet question... Sex in heaven.. Yes.. Because man will be married to woman in paradise and sure.. It will result in pregnancy. To ascertain your curiosity... Google about what Qur'an said about paradise

9 years old is not allowed to marry islamically
Islam prohibits beating of one's wife
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:
You have to first prove your god exists before claiming he has a book written by a hallucinating arab man who copied from other texts is the word of ur sky fairy..

Can the existence of this your god be demonstrated?

Everything in this universe is a proof that God exist...

If God doesn't exist, everything predicted in holy books won't be coming to pass
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Very sweet question... Sex in heaven.. Yes.. Because man will be married to woman in paradise and sure.. It will result in pregnancy. To ascertain your curiosity... Google about what Qur'an said about paradise
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha as absurd as this sounds... this is a very good heaven if you ask me..smiley
shahydbinaliyu:

Ooh really? remind me at what age did muhammad marry aisha again please?

shahydbinaliyu:

Abi? please tell me again what this verse says Sura 4:34 Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for
maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence
what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - advise them; [then if
they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], [size=20]strike them[/size]. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means
against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Everything in this universe is a proof that God exist...
Can you tell me how everything in the universe suggests a sky man created them. Can you mention what thing in the observable universe?
shahydbinaliyu:

If God doesn't exist, everything predicted in holy books won't be coming to pass
lmao things like what? please give me examples smiley
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha as absurd as this sounds... this is a very good heaven if you ask me..smiley
Ooh really? remind me at what age did muhammad marry aisha again please?

Abi? please tell me again what this verse says Sura 4:34 Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for
maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence
what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - advise them; [then if
they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], [size=20]strike them[/size]. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means
against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

19 years he married Aisha. Check shahydcharming.

And that strike there doesn't mean beat... Its explained that one should take a soft cloth and use it on ones wife just once..... That strike isn't punching bag oooo

So you expecting a heaven with no pleasure.... See as he's thinking like a.....
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:
Can you tell me how everything in the universe suggests a sky man created them. Can you mention what thing in the observable universe?

God is not a man... How earth rotates around planet, earth is spherical.. Qur'an has it before science discovered it. If you inside the moon, you will hear the call of prayer in mecca.. Ask Neil Armstrong

lmao things like what? please give me examples smiley
Quran told us earth is of 70% water. Quran told us about sea that never meets and em in same ocean
Quran told us about life, death and heaven.
About many things. . if you can be precise.. It will be better
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Except for the prophet of allah (pbuh) who slept with aisha at age 9 and beat her. Do you want verses? The Injeel says: ''For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven''. Matthew 22:30 ''For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost''. Romans 14:17. Don't you think it is an assult and insult to women that a man should be given as property, 72 of them, who are going to be dark eyed and experience the pains of virginity at every single intercourse? What about women? Are they going to recieve 72 virgins too? Isn't that lesbianism? Don't you think the virgin thing was vetoed out of the Holy Bible into quran?
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Except for the prophet of allah (pbuh) who slept with aisha at age 9 and beat her. Do you want verses? The Injeel says: ''For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven''. Matthew 22:30 ''For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost''. Romans 14:17. Don't you think it is an assult and insult to women that a man should be given as property, 72 of them, who are going to be dark eyed and experience the pains of virginity at every single intercourse? What about women? Are they going to recieve 72 virgins too? Isn't that lesbianism? Don't you think the virgin thing was vetoed out of the Holy Bible into quran?

Give me proof that Muhammad sex and beat Aisha at 9..and may God never forgive you for this if you know its a lie and you saying it intentionally to downgrade Islam.

Which verse in injeel... Try bring quran verses about heaven too and also where you see the 72 virgins.. Bring em all ea
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

19 years he married Aisha. Check shahydcharming.
According to Sunni scriptural Hadith sources, Aisha was six or seven years
old when she was married to Muhammad and nine when the marriage was
consummated.
Why do you resort to lies?

shahydbinaliyu:

And that strike there doesn't mean beat... Its explained that one should take a soft cloth and use it on ones wife just once..... That strike isn't punching bag oooo
seriously your lies are too cheap. Let me define the definition of strike to you according to the dictionary.

verb (used with object) , struck or ( Obsolete ) strook; struck or
especially for 31–34, stricken or ( Obsolete) strook; striking.
to deal a blow or stroke to (a person or thing), as with the fist, a
weapon, or a hammer; hit.
Just take a second look at your post above and see the type of stupendous lie you employ.

shahydbinaliyu:

So you expecting a heaven with no pleasure.... See as he's thinking like a.....
Lmao.. expecting what.. Heaven is a myth boy, stop being delusional. . both christian, islam, hindhu and a thousand and one other heavens are all myths born out of sheey greed for more life after u are fvcking DEAD. smiley
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Give me proof that Muhammad sex and beat Aisha at 9..and may God never forgive you for this if you know its a lie and you saying it intentionally to downgrade Islam.

Which verse in injeel... Try bring quran verses about heaven too and also where you see the 72 virgins.. Bring em all ea
Sahih Al-Bukhari , Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234; Aisha's narration goes thus
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to
Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I
got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my
mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with
some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing
what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made
me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when
my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my
face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the
house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's
Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they
prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to
me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that
time I was a girl of nine years of age.
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

1. http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/childbrides.htm
2. Are you denying the Injeel from Allah(the most gracious and merciful)?! May Allah in his infinite mercy forgive you of this blasphemy.
3. Matthew 25 King James Version (KJV)
25 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
Vociferous beating of women by the prophet of Allah (pbuh) http://answering-islam.org/Silas/wife-beating.htm
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Except for the prophet of allah (pbuh) who slept with aisha at age 9 and beat her. Do you want verses? The Injeel says: ''For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven''. Matthew 22:30 ''For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost''. Romans 14:17. Don't you think it is an assult and insult to women that a man should be given as property, 72 of them, who are going to be dark eyed and experience the pains of virginity at every single intercourse? women? Are they going to recieve 72 virgins too? Isn't that lesbianism? Don't you think the virgin thing was vetoed out of the Holy Bible into quran?

www.islamreligion.com/articles/11/viewall/
Follow the link to erase all your ignorance
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:
Why u keep getting dumber.. Atheist blame your mythical fairy sky daddy for their misfortunes? lmao this is the most naive notion i have ever heard. The above clearly shows you have no knowledge of what atheism means. Now sir please quote out the atheists that defined atheism as the belief in science, Do you even know what science means? i mean who in the world thinks that science require belief, i have told you this before you need to read more and get a better education..

these your fallacies are becoming too much and i wonder how you cope with such glaring ignorance.

Can you do me a favour and post for me exactly how your dictionary defines atheism.. Just post it here please smiley

atheist av have discussion with always stay on science side... Ok i accept i know nothing about athiesm.. Enlighten me
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

www.islamreligion.com/articles/11/viewall/
Follow the link to erase all your ignorance
Stop drawing us back. Comment on others. If you knew I'll be here, you'll have thought twice before opening this thread. Ask justfollowit , I chased her away from nairaland.
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
1. http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/childbrides.htm
2. Are you denying the Injeel from Allah(the most gracious and merciful)?! May Allah in his infinite mercy forgive you of this blasphemy.
3. Matthew 25 King James Version (KJV)
25 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

original is written in greek.. And its translation is different from that versioned piece of crap you called bible
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Stop drawing us back. Comment on others. If you knew I'll be here, you'll have thought twice before opening this thread. Ask justfollowit , I chased her away from nairaland.

Laughing ... I resemble justfollowit?

You want proof.. I give you.. U said am drawing you back.. #watching in 3d#
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

Sahih Al-Bukhari , Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234; Aisha's narration goes thus
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to
Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I
got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my
mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with
some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing
what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made
me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when
my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my
face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the
house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's
Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they
prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to
me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that
time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Yh.. I know of the hadith... But that hadith isnt correcT.. Hadith is saying and deeds of prophet reported by people.. Reasonable ones with solid proof can be accepted. visit shahydcharming. and read on the ayeesha age..
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

original is written in greek.. And its translation is different from that versioned piece of crap you called bible
I'm not angry you haven't answered my questions or given me a good and applicable answer. Answer this question, I would have been a Muslim since Allah bears me witness, but how can Muhammad claim the Quran is pure Arabic, but the word 'Injeel' is a Greek word! How?
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

atheist av have discussion with always stay on science side... Ok i accept i know nothing about athiesm.. Enlighten me
So because most atheist you discussed with holds that only scientific method should be the reliable way of deducting knowledge you take it to mean they believe in science.. Now let me define what science means so you will see its not a belief system.

Science is the branch of study that employs testable explanations through observations and experimentation..

So you see? Science is just a branch of study not a belief. . . If science says that "if you throw a stone up it will fall, you dont need to believe it just throw a stone up and see for yourself"

So which do you think should be a reliable means of deducting knowledge?
Scientific method (tests, observation and experiment) OR belief?

About atheism, Atheism is not science .. atheism simply means The disbelief in every god concept smiley
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:

You are so full of shi.t

Unlike you I do have a life

A practical one with friends, family, academics and work.

Jobless he-g.oat
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I'm not angry you haven't answered my questions or given me a good and applicable answer. Answer this question, I would have been a Muslim since Allah bears me witness, but how can Muhammad claim the Quran is pure Arabic, but the word 'Injeel' is a Greek word! How?

Quran waa revealed in arabic... was revealed by God through gabriel to prophet muhammad in arabic form...

About injeel.. Its written in greek language.. .. jesus language was armaic.. Scripture found is in greek(artifact) even dead sea scroll.. And gospel of barnabas is in greek lang.. All correspond with quran
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are so full of shi.t

Jobless he-g.oat
Thanks, I have no job, but not a parasite on you. How come you came online swiftly? I do check your profile and know when you come online to share a post and run away. cheesy Case closed! Go and focus on your carrier, die and become my slave.
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are so full of shi.t

Jobless he-g.oat

Hey dearie this is supposed to be a civilized discussion

Please just leave the insults on msogynist2014 and employ factual arguments in refuting his claims.

its a free world, we are all free to disagree with each other...please dear lets leave the insults and bashing.. its just a discussion not a fight.. Dont get emotional over it..its not personal. smiley
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

So because most atheist you discussed with holds that only scientific method should be the reliable way of deducting knowledge you take it to mean they believe in science.. Now let me define what science means so you will see its not a belief system.

Science is the branch of study that employs testable explanations through observations and experimentation..

So you see? Science is just a branch of study not a belief. . . If science says that "if you throw a stone up it will fall, you dont need to believe it just throw a stone up and see for yourself"

So which do you think should be a reliable means of deducting knowledge?
Scientific method (tests, observation and experiment) OR belief?

About atheism, Atheism is not science .. atheism simply means The disbelief in every god concept smiley

Yeah.. Bro.. Since you dont believe in God.. How do you explain the existence of man
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Thanks, I have no job, but not a parasite on you. How come you came online swiftly? I do check your profile and know when you come online to share a post and run away. cheesy Case closed! Go and focus on your carrier, die and become my slave.
hey please personal trash talks and insults are too childish..

please bro try and stop the trash talks..
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

You need to ignore the I.diot

Left to me he would be in solitary confinement for yhr rest of his life. That should tell you how nauseating he could be.
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Quran waa revealed in arabic... was revealed by God through gabriel to prophet muhammad in arabic form...

About injeel.. Its written in greek language.. .. jesus language was armaic.. Scripture found is in greek(artifact) even dead sea scroll.. And gospel of barnabas is in greek lang.. All correspond with quran
You are not far from trash. One thing about nonsense is that you just have to convince yourself you've made sense. Is Injeel Arabic or Greek?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Things Christians Should BEWARE Of / Dr. Godwin Maduka Felicitates With Nigeria At Easter, Preaches Unity, Patriotism / Atheism. God Does Not Exist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.