Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Open Matured Discussion Among Religions - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Matured Discussion Among Religions (7676 Views)

See The Religious Discussion Among These Facebook Users(screenshots) / Reasons Why The Abrahamic Religions (Islam and Christianity) are bad for Nigeria / You Are Spiritually Matured If You Have "Perfect" Control Over These Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

Hey dearie this is supposed to be a civilized discussion

Please just leave the insults on msogynist2014 and employ factual arguments in refuting his claims.

its a free world, we are all free to disagree with each other...please dear lets leave the insults and bashing.. its just a discussion not a fight.. Dont get emotional over it..its not personal. smiley

Who the hell are you again? undecided
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

According to Sunni scriptural Hadith sources, Aisha was six or seven years
old when she was married to Muhammad and nine when the marriage was
consummated.
Why do you resort to lies?

seriously your lies are too cheap. Let me define the definition of strike to you according to the dictionary.

verb (used with object) , struck or ( Obsolete ) strook; struck or
especially for 31–34, stricken or ( Obsolete) strook; striking.
to deal a blow or stroke to (a person or thing), as with the fist, a
weapon, or a hammer; hit.
Just take a second look at your post above and see the type of stupendous lie you employ.

Lmao.. expecting what.. Heaven is a myth boy, stop being delusional. . both christian, islam, hindhu and a thousand and one other heavens are all myths born out of sheey greed for more life after u are fvcking DEAD. smiley

Cloth is not an object abi...

Like av said.. Visit shahydcharming.

And search for ayeesha age.. Read it..then come back come argue.. Like i said, hadith are reported by people.. It tends to be faulty..reasonable hadiths with proof we can believe in..believe me there are some stinking hadith... We dont believe in just any hadith bro..
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

hey please personal trash talks and insults are too childish..

please bro try and stop the trash talks..
Enjoy your fair share cheesy
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Thanks, I have no job, but not a parasite on you. How come you came online swiftly? I do check your profile and know when you come online to share a post and run away. cheesy Case closed! Go and focus on your carrier, die and become my slave.

I will keep saying this

You are not human

Your life is less important than a cow

You shouldn't even breathing not mention being on Nairaland engaging me.

You nauseates me

Ewww
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Yeah.. Bro.. Since you dont believe in God.. How do you explain the existence of man

First of all employing a god to the existence of man doesn't solve the problem of how man came to be, it only postpones it and kills the curiosity and ability of man to know the truth.

I do not claim to know the origin of man, as we speak now scientific studies are being carried out on that.
so i say …I dont know the origin of man

so now my question to you is "Which do you think is more reliable? scientific method (tests, observations and experiments) OR belief?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

According to Sunni scriptural Hadith sources, Aisha was six or seven years
old when she was married to Muhammad and nine when the marriage was
consummated.
Why do you resort to lies?

seriously your lies are too cheap. Let me define the definition of strike to you according to the dictionary.

verb (used with object) , struck or ( Obsolete ) strook; struck or
especially for 31–34, stricken or ( Obsolete) strook; striking.
to deal a blow or stroke to (a person or thing), as with the fist, a
weapon, or a hammer; hit.
Just take a second look at your post above and see the type of stupendous lie you employ.

Lmao.. expecting what.. Heaven is a myth boy, stop being delusional. . both christian, islam, hindhu and a thousand and one other heavens are all myths born out of sheey greed for more life after u are fvcking DEAD. smiley

You dont believe in heaven? You dont believe life will be returned back into us when in grave?,, that simply means you dont believe i God
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Justfollowit:

No insults please

1 Like

Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am Johnydon22 smiley
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Justfollowit:

I will keep saying this

You are not human

You nauseates me

Ewww

I accept anything that comes my way, my lady. Suddenly you've got time online? grin Quit that religion, say NO to slavery!
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

You dont believe in heaven? You dont believe life will be returned back into us when in grave?,, that simply means you dont believe in God

Thats correct sir smiley

None of those things are demonstrate able or provable, or testable either.
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Answer me shahydbinaliyu
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by malvisguy212: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

So you accept jesus is not God abi

If he's not God, what is he?
Jesus has two nature, God and fully human, the bible say God is a spirit, can a spirit walk in the realm of human? No,he must possessed a flesh, God possessed the flesh of a human give him authority, God want to have a personal relationship with his creatures just as he did with adam and eve.

Jesus Christ came into the world to solve
man's fundamental problem. The problem of sin. All men are sinners, "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" ( Romans 3:23).The darkness of selfishness, and captivity of sin overshadows our whole life. We cannot obey the law because our sinful
Nature cannot resist sin, that why Jesus,Jesus is the only man both in the quran and bible who has ever kept the law, once we believe in Jesus and adopt his righteousness,we will not break the law.

God is absolutely pure and spotless, for as it says in 1 John 1:5, "And this is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all." What results of man's sinfulness are listed in Isaiah 59:2? As light and darkness can never live together, neither can God and sin. He "dwells in unapproachable light" ( 1 Timothy 6:16).

Just as darkness is dispelled by light, so
the sinner is inevitably banished from
God's holy presence and he cannot be in a relationship of fellowship with God
until his sin has been cleansed away.
Thus man's problem as illustrated below is, "How can I who am a banished sinner be reconciled to a holy God? How can my sins be forgiven so that I can have fellowship with God?"

Look up the following verses and record what motivated God to meet our deepest need.
John 3:16
Romans 5:8
Ephesians 2:4, 5
1 John 4:10
Jesus Christ died on our behalf. He
"came into the world to save sinners" (
Timothy 1:15) by dying on the cross.
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Enjoy your fair share cheesy

lol no be small thing ooo just saw it cheesy
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

I am Johnydon22 smiley

Nice to meet you

Can you please do me a favour

Please **** off my mentions
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

First of all employing a god to the existence of man doesn't solve the problem of how man came to be, it only postpones it and kills the curiosity and ability of man to know the truth.

I do not claim to know the origin of man, as we speak now scientific studies are being carried out on that.
so i say …I dont know the origin of man

so now my question to you is "Which do you think is more reliable? scientific method (tests, observations and experiments) OR belief?

Like i said before you started insulting me... You guys always side with science...

My question is .. does science exist before the existence of holy book? Where do the scientists come from?,where did the d first scientist learn to be a scientist.. besides' everything holy book said is true about man, death,earth and heaven ...and thats even before the advent of science

even when science is well know , quran corrects science i many areas... Like how man was created, how earth look like, about moon and sun, stars and others
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

No insults please

What insults

I do not insult human

I am too civil for that

The i.diot you engage with has atrention issues perhaps he was deprived of motherly care and comfort. He thrives on it. Unless you have too much time on your hands today I don't see any reason why you have to engage him.
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

Thats correct sir smiley

That makes it nonexistent? Just read the definition of Faith again (substance of things hoped for, evidence of things not seen). Do you have proof Heaven doesn't exist? Is it provable or testable? What will you lose being Christian?
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Justfollowit:

Nice to meet you

Can you please do me a favour

Please **** off my mentions

No need to get frustrated boo smiley

i will do just that... **Done** smiley
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
Jesus has two nature, God and fully human, the bible say God is a spirit, can a spirit walk in the realm of human? No,he must possessed a flesh, God possessed the flesh of a human give him authority, God want to have a personal relationship with his creatures just as he did with adam and eve.

Jesus Christ came into the world to solve
man's fundamental problem. The problem of sin. All men are sinners, "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" ( Romans 3:23).The darkness of selfishness, and captivity of sin overshadows our whole life. We cannot obey the law because our sinful
Nature cannot resist sin, that why Jesus,Jesus is the only man both in the quran and bible who has ever kept the law, once we believe in Jesus and adopt his righteousness,we will not break the law.

God is absolutely pure and spotless, for as it says in 1 John 1:5, "And this is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all." What results of man's sinfulness are listed in Isaiah 59:2? As light and darkness can never live together, neither can God and sin. He "dwells in unapproachable light" ( 1 Timothy 6:16).

Just as darkness is dispelled by light, so
the sinner is inevitably banished from
God's holy presence and he cannot be in a relationship of fellowship with God
until his sin has been cleansed away.
Thus man's problem as illustrated below is, "How can I who am a banished sinner be reconciled to a holy God? How can my sins be forgiven so that I can have fellowship with God?"

Look up the following verses and record what motivated God to meet our deepest need.
John 3:16
Romans 5:8
Ephesians 2:4, 5
1 John 4:10
Jesus Christ died on our behalf. He
"came into the world to save sinners" (
Timothy 1:15) by dying on the cross.

God is human? May God forgive you.
Jesus wasnt crucified... Bible testified to that
Didnt jesus said you people should believe in moses law... Moses law is same as shariah law.. Why did you people go against it?
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

No need to get frustrated boo smiley

i will do just that... **Done** smiley

Thanks sweetheart

You are such a darling kiss
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Justfollowit:

What insults

I do not insult human

I am too civil for that

The i.diot you engage with has atrention issues perhaps he was deprived of motherly care and comfort. He thrives on it. Unless you have too much time on your hands today I don't see any reason why you have to engage him.
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Justfollowit:

I will keep saying this

You are not human

You nauseates me

Ewww

Do you live in Amalika? grin
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
That makes it nonexistent? Just read the definition of Faith again (substance of things hoped for, evidence of things not seen). Do you have proof Heaven doesn't exist? Is it provable or testable? What will you lose being Christian?

Faith : A belief or strong conviction that something is true without empirical evidence.. So you see? faith can never be a reliable source of knowledge.

I can belief by faith that a white sky man with beards created the universe doesnt make it true.. its only a conviction..
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Answer me shahydbinaliyu

Av answered your question ...when na insult you go dey give people.. Aw u go see my answer
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

Faith : A belief or strong conviction that something is true without empirical evidence.. So you see? faith can never be a reliable source of knowledge.

I can belief by faith that a white sky man with beards created the universe doesnt make it true.. its only a conviction..
Go back to the question, you've skipped a lot wink Also, don't redefine the divine definition of Faith.
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

Thats correct sir smiley

Ok...let me give u a reason to believe in God.

Everything holy books prophesised comes to pass
holy books teaches science in lots of area..
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Av answered your question ...when na insult you go dey give people.. Aw u go see my answer
Look at the pic below, I felt really bad when I received that answer.

Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You are not far from trash. One thing about nonsense is that you just have to convince yourself you've made sense. Is Injeel Arabic or Greek?

Nobody is bank of knowledge... is injeel not bible? ookh..toarah is bible.. Whats injeel..book of moses?
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Like i said before you started insulting me... You guys always side with science...
even after all my explanations.. anyways am glad you no longer term it belief in science.
shahydbinaliyu:

My question is .. does science exist before the existence of holy book? Where do the scientists come from?,where did the d first scientist learn to be a scientist.. besides' everything holy book said is true about man, death,earth and heaven ...and thats even before the advent of science
All these things began as philosophy, philosophy started with question, pouring in questions.. Then religion (theology) employed a god to the questions without experiment then Science employed observation, test and experiment on the subject of the question to deduct knowledge about the question thereby giving an answer.. which method is better? smiley
shahydbinaliyu:

even when science is well know , quran corrects science i many areas... Like how man was created, how earth look like, about moon and sun, stars and others
Aaaaaawww really? please can you give me examples of such corrections.

Give me the scientific quote then give me the quranic correction smiley
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

You see your life

For goodness sake, let the he-goat be
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by malvisguy212: 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

God is human? May God forgive you.
Jesus wasnt crucified... Bible testified to that
Didnt jesus said you people should believe in moses law... Moses law is same as shariah law.. Why did you people go against it?
your don't know the true God how can you know his nature?

The law is good and perfect, do you think an imperfect human can obey the law? the law is the manifestation of God holiness,and the law will enable us to know what is right and wrong.When the law was introduced, it was never intended to be the instrument by which man would save himself, but it was the instrument through which man was to be saved.

When Jesus is said to have fulfilled the
law, it means that>>>>
HE PERFECTLY KEPT THE
LAW AND HE IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE TO
FOLLOW, AND NEVER SINNED (1 Peter
2:22). This was therefore a manifestation of and testimony to His deity.
For more read here https://www.nairaland.com/2173054/what-jesus-meant-fullfiled-law
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Go back to the question, you've skipped a lot wink Also, don't redefine the divine definition of Faith.
i gave you a definition as given by the [size=20] English Dictionary[/size]

please where did you get this ur divine explanation.. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Things Christians Should BEWARE Of / Dr. Godwin Maduka Felicitates With Nigeria At Easter, Preaches Unity, Patriotism / Atheism. God Does Not Exist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.