Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Open Matured Discussion Among Religions - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Matured Discussion Among Religions (7673 Views)

See The Religious Discussion Among These Facebook Users(screenshots) / Reasons Why The Abrahamic Religions (Islam and Christianity) are bad for Nigeria / You Are Spiritually Matured If You Have "Perfect" Control Over These Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

smiley You see its clear enough that you just cooked up your definition of atheism to suit ur analogy.. I will only correct it by posting to you the real definition of atheism..

Below is a picture of it smiley Read and see for yourself
You can't worship Beelzebub and Christ at same time, can you? My question still remains, do you have enough proof that after you die there is no God?
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
provide the verse in the bible.

Visit shahydcharming.
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Visit shahydcharming.
grin
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You can't worship Beelzebub and Christ at same time, can you? My question still remains, do you have enough proof that after you die there is no God?

Once the claim is still a claim and unproven, their is no need trying to disprove what cannot prove itself.

Do you have proof that when you die, something will live on.. Death simply means Discontinuation of life, unexistence

Can you prove that when you die you wont turn into a cockroach like Buddhism says smiley
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

Once the claim is still a claim and unproven, their is no need trying to disprove what cannot prove itself.

Do you have proof that when you die, something will live on.. Death simply means Discontinuation of life, unexistence
Can you prove to me that you are a human being?
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
If suras were lost, it is understandable, why is it that suras were eaten up by domestic animals! " After the sudden death of Mohammed, Zaid-ibn-Thabith
was ordered to compile and write down the Quran
(Mishkat'ul Masabih). It is attested that at least three
revelations were left out. One of these, according to
Mohammed's wife, Aysha, with whom he resided at this
death, was kept under their bed at the time of
Mohammed's death, but was eaten by a domestic animal
(related by ibn-Mayah in "Kitabu'l Sunan" with Sahih
Muslim, page 740.)" shahydbinaliyu Justfollowit johnydon22

If 3 revelations were really trully lost, quran would have lost its uniqueness
Like i said only reasonable hadith are believed. Prophet was a illitrate..why would he keep quran under his bed? This is part of the unreasonable hadith

johnydon22:

Can you prove that when you die you wont turn into a cockroach like Buddhism says smiley

You said God doesnt exist... How do you prove the existence of the world and its being?
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Everything we know is from the holy scripture
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Human being is the name given to the group of mammalian animalea found in the genus "Homo" and the species "Homo sapiens". . . My picture on my profile photo clearly shows i belong to this specie unless you have another classification for a being with such characteristics smiley
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

You said God doesnt exist... How do you prove the existence of the world and its being?

Do me a favour, slap anybody you find around you then demand another proof of their existence smiley
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

If 3 revelations were really trully lost, quran would have lost its uniqueness
Like i said only reasonable hadith are believed. Prophet was a illitrate..why would he keep quran under his bed? This is part of the unreasonable hadith

You mean Muhammad wrote it down? You mean you didn't write words down for your illiterate grand pa (no insults intended)? There were suras written on palm leaves, it was tasty, so the goat ate it. tongue
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

Human being is the name given to the group of mammalian animalea found in the genus "Homo" and the species "Homo sapiens". . . My picture on my profile photo clearly shows i belong to this specie unless you have another classification for a being with such characteristics smiley
You are a very powerful and mysterious gynosaurus chased and cast out of earth 3000 years ago, who has now imitated humans, seizing opportunity of science and technology to communicate with us from Pluto. Prove me wrong. grin
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You mean Muhammad wrote it down? You mean you didn't write words down for your illiterate grand pa (no insults intended)? There were suras written on palm leaves, it was tasty, so the goat ate it. tongue

Quran was written and also crammed... Even If goat eat any. . its already crammed and so it got documented

Satisfied?..
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:

Someone is feeling super smart undecided

Reality check!

You have never been smart grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:

Quran was written and also crammed... Even If goat eat any. . its already crammed and so it got documented

Satisfied?..
johnydon22:
Do me a favour, slap anybody you find around you then demand another proof of their existence smiley

That doesn't relate with my ques
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You are a very powerful and mysterious gynosaurus chased and cast out of earth 3000 years ago, who has now imitated humans, seizing opportunity of science and technology to communicate with us from Pluto. Prove me wrong. grin
lmao and you just proved the absurdity in religious fairy tale.. hey bro thats deperation smiley

And as i mentioned above "a claim that cannot be proven does not need to be unproven. . . So after you first prove your analogy then ask me to disprove it smiley
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

That doesn't relate with my ques
it does. . you asked for a proof of the beings on earth and the one i gave you was a very simple experiment.. since seeing them is not proof enough, slap em smiley
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Quran was written and also crammed ... Even If goat eat any. . its already crammed and so it got documented

Satisfied?..
Thanks to God you now know Muhammad didn't need education for quran. @bolded Do you know a lot of people who crammed quran were killed during war? That there were more than one version of koran which were all destroyed? That there are excavated quran which don't match with current one?
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

lmao and you just proved the absurdity in religious fairy tale.. hey bro thats deperation smiley

And as i mentioned above "a claim that cannot be proven does not need to be unproven. . . So after you first prove your analogy then ask me to disprove it smiley
Can you see? Not everything requires proof, I only need LOGIC to know you're human. Simple!
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Can you see? Not everything requires proof, I only need LOGIC to know you're human. Simple!
hahahahahahaha i don die... You saw my pic, you discuss with me and i can even call you. . . You call that logic deducted knowledge?
You are very smart grin
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Justfollowit:

Someone is feeling super smart undecided

Reality check!

You have never been smart grin
Baby
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

hahahahahahaha i don die... You saw my pic, you discuss with me and i can even call you. . . You call that logic deducted knowledge?
You are very smart grin
You have a complex universe, you have a lot of natural resources, you can think, walk, reproduce, you respirate and animals use it, give you oxygen, in fact, we have all we want, only LOVE is missing . Why then is it that you don't believe in God? If life came from a non intelligent process, why are we intelligent? You will say, these things would be unraveled, buying time for yourself while you continue to age.
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You have a complex universe, you have a lot of natural resources, you can think, walk, reproduce, you respirate and animals use it, give you oxygen, in fact, we have all we want, only LOVE is missing . Why then is it that you don't believe in God? If life came from a non intelligent process, why are we intelligent? You will say, these things would be unraveled, buying time for yourself while you continue to age.
now he jumps into another direction all together.. lol..
**sighs** So i should start all over with the argument again.. embarassed
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Thanks to God you now know Muhammad didn't need education for quran. @bolded Do you know a lot of people who crammed quran were killed during war? That there were more than one version of koran which were all destroyed? That there are excavated quran which don't match with current one?

Where did you read your own story, from Quran or hadith.. Or Heresay?
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

now he jumps into another direction all together.. lol..
**sighs** So i should start all over with the argument again.. embarassed
Is this planet intelligent?
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Where did you read your own story, from Quran or hadith.. Or Heresay?

Are you telling me those that crammed quran didn't fight Jihad and none of them died?
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22 If God doesn't exist, it is necessary to invent HIM.
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Is this planet intelligent?

Your very existence is a proof that God exist
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Your very existence is a proof that God exist
You are very correct. A fōol has said in his heart, There is no God. ALL THAT REMAINS IS FINDING THE IDEAL GOD.
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Are you telling me those that crammed quran didn't fight Jihad and none of them died?

Where did you read your story? What makes you think the people that crammed Quran were killed? And jihad doesn't exactly Means War
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Where did you read your story? What makes you think the people that crammed Quran were killed? And jihad doesn't exactly Means War
This is all you need http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Text/
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
This is all you need http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Text/

OK.. Coming back to proof you wrong
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
If everybody signs up for this http://addanny.com/social/26/18524 then we would have kicked out poverty from this country.

Make we no dey carry last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Things Christians Should BEWARE Of / Dr. Godwin Maduka Felicitates With Nigeria At Easter, Preaches Unity, Patriotism / Atheism. God Does Not Exist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.