Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,645 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! (35057 Views)

Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section Super Stars Hall Of Fame / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by KingTom(m): 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

I think the ones some people have isn't just sufficient enough
Perhaps they need a transplant undecided
When I observed surgery on a cretin late last year, I noticed she had a pea sized brain and I know that a tyrannosaurus rex had a peanut sized brain, I became fascinated as to what a union between these two would yield. Well My fascination just ended undecided
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Cherryice kiss
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by KingTom(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
ggrin:
abeg wetin that ode missclassy dy yarn soundecided
Help me ask the mumu undecided
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
KingTom:
When I observed surgery on a cretin late last year, I noticed she had a pea sized brain and I know that a tyrannosaurus rex had a peanut sized brain, I became fascinated as to what a union between these two would yield. Well My fascination just ended undecided

In February of 2011, a british man known as Alan scored 48 on the mental retardation range of the wechslers classification commonly known as IQ tests

That is the lowest IQ score ever recorded by a grown human since the inception of IQ tests

After reading this, I thought to myself, what if two humans with the same IQ range as Alan copulated,
I imagined their child to be exceptionally dumb and moronic

Well I can emphatically tell you at this moment, that I just crossed that thin that shields imagination from reality undecided

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by ggrin(f): 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

Please keep quiet, this small girl undecided
small girl kwa Really shocked

╔╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╗
║╚╝‎​║╔╗║╚╝‎​║╔╗║╚╝‎​║╔╗║
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║
╚╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╝cheesy
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
ggrin:
small girl kwa Really shocked

╔╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╗
║╚╝‎​║╔╗║╚╝‎​║╔╗║╚╝‎​║╔╗║
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║
╚╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╝cheesy

Who be dis abeg undecided
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by KingTom(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

In February of 2011, a british man known as Alan, scored 48 on the mental retardation range of the wechslers classification commonly known as IQ tests

That is the lowest IQ score ever recorded in a grown human since the inception of IQ tests

After reading this, I thought to myself, what if two humans with the same IQ range as Alan copulated,
I imagined their child to be exceptionally dumb and moronic

Well I can emphatically tell you at this moment, that I just crossed that thin line between imagination and reality undecided
You see my dear girl, you would do better than to copy my ideas, I mean? Just look at what you wrote. Anyway Smh, go Play with a stick ok undecided
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by ggrin(f): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
KingTom:
Help me ask the mumu undecided
hahaha

I dy feel u kingtom gringringrin
I no jus get her time ni, ion xchnge words with a clot pole grin
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by ggrin(f): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

Who be dis abeg undecided
swerve tongue
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
ggrin:
swerve tongue

Go twerk on a ballot box undecided
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by cherryice(f): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dimples192:
Cherryice kiss
swwtty kiss
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
KingTom:
You see my dear girl, you would do better than to copy my ideas, I mean? Just look at what you wrote. Anyway Smh, go Play with a stick ok undecided

Whatever undecided
You can go stroke ggrin's over-expanded pun*ny for all I care undecided
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by KingTom(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

Whatever undecided
Oh is this what this is about? Oh sorry dear, don't worry I'll stroke your Chasm like Pu**sy too undecided
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
KingTom:

Oh is this what this is about? Oh sorry dear, don't worry I'll stroke your Chasm like Pu**sy too undecided

Would you undecided

I don't think you've got the stamina, skill and experience to pull through undecided
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by KingTom(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

Would you undecided

I don't think you've got the stamina, skill and experience to pull through undecided
I know it's as wide and as deep as the Atlantic ocean, sad to say, I don't think earth's male population can fill that space undecided
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
KingTom:
I know it's as wide and as deep as the Atlantic ocean, sad to say, I don't think earth's male population can fill that space undecided

Wrong presumption

It's actually because the pickle-sized organ located in your rancid pubic region, superior to your grotesque scrotum and inferior to your futile umbilicus, is a tool incapable of doing justice to the epithelial cells of even the tightest of virgin*s undecided
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

Wrong presumption

It's actually because the pickle-sized organ located in your rancid pubic region, superior to your grotesque scrotum and inferior to your futile umbilicus, is a tool incapable of doing justice to the epithelial cells of even the tightest of virgin*s undecided

What!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by KingTom(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

Wrong presumption

I know the Putrid disaster lying in between your legs was too much for the poor guy, it shrunk in disgust undecided
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Emaprince: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
[[email][/email]quote author=cherryice post=32205590]swwtty kiss[/quote]cherry baby, na you be this?

You are smoking hot !!!
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
KingTom:
I know the Putrid disaster lying in between your legs was too much for the poor guy, it shrunk in disgust undecided

Well, I don't think that even the worlds best hydrogen filled pumps could do anything to help your deflated and withered _genitals
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by KingTom(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

Well, I don't think that even the worlds best hydrogen filled pumps could do anything to help your deflated and withered _genitals
Nor can the Planet's best Sanitizer and disinfectant do anything about the putridity of your crotch undecided
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

Sup Missy waz happening? in a simple (not-complicated) ENGLISH...Stop all these, u guys are bigger/better than this..
How can u exchange words with someone u don't even know? WALK AWAY MY DEAR U'VE GOT REPUTATION TO UPHOLD
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
KingTom:
Nor can the Planet's best Sanitizer and disinfectant do anything about the putridity of your crotch undecided

Well, I don't think even the worlds best physicians can pull off the impassable stunt of finding a cure for your rare level of _erectile dysfunction undecided
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by cherryice(f): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Emaprince:
[[email][/email]quote author=cherryice post=32205590]swwtty kisscherry baby, na you be this?

You are smoking hot !!!
lol tankz hun kiss
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by KingTom(m): 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

Well, I don't think even the worlds best physicians can pull off the impassable stunt of finding a cure for your rare level of _erectile dysfunction undecided
Hahahahaha good one, erectile dysfunction, at least I can still use a Penis Pump now can I? But for your over stretched pussssssy. hmmmmm God help you if there is ever a remedy cry
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

.....Guess not...
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
mcchaka:

.....Guess not...

First of all, I typed that last comment before I saw your comment.

Thanks for all you said, really I feel honored in a way

One thing you should know is that kingtom and I are actually friends.
We are just kidding with each other. Its a way of calming down the stress smiley

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by KingTom(m): 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

First of all, I typed that last comment before I saw your comment.

Thanks for all you said, really I feel honored in a way

One thing you should know is that kingtom and I are actually friends.
We are just kidding with each other. Its a way of calming down the stress smiley
But na wa for you o, Needle diick? Chai that one pain me small sha grin
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
KingTom:
But na wa for you o, Needle diick? Chai that one pain me small sha grin

You get bad mouth sha gringrin
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by KingTom(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

You get bad mouth sha gringrin
Erectile dysfunction ke? Chai that one sef boil my blood small grin
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by ggrin(f): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

Go twerk on a ballot box undecided
u aint classy I swear cry
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by ggrin(f): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

Whatever undecided
oh oh oh

Kingtom over to you, tseems she needs ur ukpa grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less / In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.