Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. (34804 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
I have dated a handful of girls. Yes ! I have. In fact, I am currently dating three girls ( FWB aside).
But I have never met a lady who talks to me THE SAME WAY as do my mother.

I mean, this girl uses the same words like my mother. She faces me like my mother. She expresses confidence in me like my mother. One time, she told me that she would go to a caterer and book for 10k cake. I was like " hope you have the money for it?"
Her reply was " you won't buy it for me? You will buy it for me don't worry"

As if she kept some money with me. Shuuu.

Same thing my mom said sometimes ago. She needed to buy a cloth of 12k for one occasion like that. As we were talking, she said " ehen, I will go to mama Ada and collect my clothes"

I said " that's nice"
She said " that all you will say? Don't tell me you won't buy it for me ooo"
Before I could say anything, she added " you will buy it for me don't worry"

This girl and my mom don't live close to each other. They don't talk on phone. In fact, they don't even cross path.

On many occasions, I have seen similarities in them. Their choice of food is the same. Their perception about life is similar. Their style of dressing is similar too ( my mom is not the type who dresses to impress. She wears what makes her comfortable and doesn't give a fvck about what others think)

If I am talking to this girl, I feel like I am talking with my mother.
What's more shocking? This girl is only 19!

(The funny thing is that this young girl refused to be my girlfriend. She visits me like every day but won't allow me to do her).

If not that my mom is alive ehhh, I would have said this girl is her reincarnate.

Ever had such experience?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by thesicilian: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
She seems special. Hope you won't hurt her in the end with your shenanigans

148 Likes 9 Shares

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
thesicilian:
She seems special. Hope you won't hurt her in the end with your shenanigans

She doesn't want to date me. She said she doesn't trust me.
I don't blame her. My peniis no dey stay one place.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by 1TrippleCee: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
You are not prepared. Later you would realize her worth. Dont worry, time always correct nonsense

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Wawelexy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
What's special about a girl using the same billing format your mom use on you? If you had said, she help you plan your life, help you manage your finances, help cook and do other things that are beneficial to you just like your mom, then I would have seen the special traits in her. All you typed up there is just a girl that's still upcoming in the billing business, when she's ripe to run you dry, na you go run

399 Likes 37 Shares

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
1TrippleCee:
You are not prepared. Later you would realize her worth. Dont worry, time always correct nonsense
I will slap you. Is that what I asked you to say?

7 Likes

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by 1TrippleCee: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
jeromestarks:

I will slap you. Is that what I asked you to say?

You will learn later. You will remember this thread

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2023
1TrippleCee:

You will learn later. You will remember this thread
Seems you're speaking from experience.
What's on your mind?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Babangidapikin: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
Maybe your sister ... hope no resemblance

1 Like

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Maybe your sister ... hope no resemblance
No resemblance at all. I know her mother. I know her father. I know her other siblings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
Wawelexy:
What's special about a girl using the same billing format your mom use on you? If you had said, she help you plan your life, help you manage your finances, help cook and do other things that are beneficial to you just like your mom, then I would have seen the special traits in her. All you typed up there is just a girl that's still upcoming in the billing business, when she's ripe to run you dry, na you go run

Even if it's just the same billing format. How come they use the same billing format?
Have you ever been billed like that?

One time, she also helped me manage my money.
I wanted to host some friends at my house for a party and I had little money. She managed this little money to provide what my guys ate and drank and the didn't know I don't have money.

The party went well. Like, really well.
Don't even get me started on the advice(s).

17 Likes

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Nicepoker(m): 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2023
She is the sister you never knew Ask your mom some questions grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Gbadugbakun(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
She's your sister. Better go and do DNA test on her before you commit a taboo. undecided

10 Likes

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Sonnobax15(m): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
lipsrsealed
Any guy who's lucky to find such type of banny's been blessed directly by God himself....

I mean a banny who can look into your eyes and clear you your fvck up any time you fvck up...Damn, she's indeed a rare gem.......

My kinda banny,and of which my own banny happens to fall into similar category......Cuz the way she dey talk to sometimes just dey remind me of my late momma......

Op, you're blessed indeed.

10 Likes

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Bornboy4: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
Methinks DNA test would reveal that she's your sister in disguise. grin

1 Like

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jamesversion: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
jeromestarks:
I have dated a handful of girls. Yes ! I have. In fact, I am currently dating three girls ( FWB aside).

I mean, this girl uses the same words like my mother. She faces me like my mother. She expresses confidence in me like my mother. One time, she told me that she would go to a caterer and book for 10k cake. I was like " hope you have the money for it?"

Same thing my mom said sometimes ago. She needed to buy a cloth of 12k for one occasion like that. As we were talk, she said " ehen, I will go to mama Ada and collect my clothes"

I said " that's nice"

This girl and my mom don't live close to each other. They don't talk on phone. In fact, they don't even cross path.

On many occasions, I have seen similarities in them. Their choice of food is the same. Their perception about life is similar. Their style of dressing is similar too ( my mom is not the type who dresses to impress. She wears what makes her comfortable and doesn't give a fvck about what others think)

(The funny thing is that this young girl refused to be my girlfriend. She visits me like every day but won't allow me to do her).

If not that my mom is alive ehhh, I would have said this girl is her reincarnate.

Will her to me. undecided

3 Likes

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2023
jamesversion:

Will her to me. undecided
You dey craze?

1 Like

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bornboy4:
Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bornboy4:
Nicepoker:
She is the sister you never knew Ask your mom some questions grin

Are you guys joking?
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Gaspardd(m): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
Maybe when you do her, it's gonna be like doing your mum. Watcha think?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
Gaspardd:
Maybe when you do her, it's gonna be like doing your mum. Watcha think?
I think you're mad!
Na u ask watin I think ooo.

4 Likes

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2023
jeromestarks:

She doesn't want to date me. She said she doesn't trust me. I don't blame her. My peniis no dey stay one place.
Use rope tie am down na or una no get rope for dat side?
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by RealEzee(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
jeromestarks:

Even if it's just the same billing format. How come they use the same billing format?

I wanted to host some friends at my house for a party and I had little money. She managed this little money to provide what my guys eat and drank and the didn't know I don't have money.

Don't even get me started on the advise(s).
d babe like u ja re but she just won dey sure she is number 1 and treated
She sabi say ur priiiick no dey one place normally but as far she b oga madam she dey ok

3 Likes

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Starboytwo(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
jeromestarks:

I wanted to host some friends at my house for a party and I had little money. She managed this little money to provide what my guys eat and drank and the didn't know I don't have money.

Don't even get me started on the advise(s).
help you manage hosting, but she is not your girl? How come??

1 Like

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by LandMann: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
There's something called zodiac sign...maybe she and your mum are same zodiac signs

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by virginchaser(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
Please let the smallie be focus to build up her future. You are presently a distraction to her. If you sincerely love her you will wait for her. Don't let her cry and curse you in future.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by DonroxyII: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
jeromestarks:

Same thing my mom said sometimes ago. She needed to buy a cloth of 12k for one occasion like that. As we were talk, she said " ehen, I will go to mama Ada and collect my clothes"

I said " that's nice"

Trust Me, That's Your Wife .....

Nature is Just replaying Your Mom & Dad ....In You and The Girl grin ....

If you leave her .... she wouldn't leave You ... There is Magnetic Field Therein cheesy

That's Your Eve From Your Mother's Cluster!

She will even have The Kinda Impact(Influences) On You Than Any Other Girls Same Effect Ya Mom Have On You ....

No Worry, She will Protect You But Run Ya Head Small ... Depending on Ya Maturities!

Ya Mom Will Like Her No doubt & They will be Friends Cuz They shares Similar Interests....

But Verily, They Will Start Competing For You Like Who Owns You which shall Ultimately Causes Chaos Between The Two of them .... Your Maturities Would Determine How The Chaos Would end or long ....

Also, She fit get small Craze for Head Wey U go Dey need to Quench .... !

Oya Me My Consultation Fee... Oracle No Be Free ooo grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by tuzle(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
I never done this before but u are a SIMP. She doesn't want to date u but is telling u to buy her 10k cake and u are already saying she is like ur mom.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Usmanovic95(m): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
OP,your brain is playing trick on you.Its your your brain that is trying hard to knit those details just to see her as the right girl cos you don dey love up. I can bet it with you,when you get to know her deeper,you will realize she shares more differences than similarities with your mom.

10 Likes

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
I trust post nut clarity, after one round with her, she'll start to look like your annoying ex

Damn... Nasty... I'm out of here

8 Likes

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 12:47am On Nov 14, 2023
DonroxyII:
Trust Me, That's Your Wife .....

Nature is Just replaying Your Mom & Dad ....In You and The Girl grin ....

If you leave her .... she wouldn't leave You ... There is Magnetic Field Therein cheesy

That's Your Eve From Your Mother's Cluster!

She will even have The Kinda Impact(Influences) On You Than Any Other Girls Same Effect Ya Mom Have On You ....

No Worry, She will Protect You But Run Ya Head Small ... Depending on Ya Maturities!

Ya Mom Will Like Her No doubt & They will be Friends Cuz They shares Similar Interests....

But Verily, They Will Start Competing For You Like Who Owns You which shall Ultimately Causes Chaos Between The Two of them .... Your Maturities Would Determine How The Chaos Would end or long ....

Also, She fit get small Craze for Head Wey U go Dey need to Quench .... !

Oya Me My Consultation Fee... Oracle No Be Free ooo grin

Omo, you dey see things.
How did you know that I've tried to leave her?
Truly, she doesn't want to leave me.

You try.

1 Like

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 12:47am On Nov 14, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:
I trust post nut clarity, after one round with her, she'll start to look like your annoying ex

Damn... Nasty... I'm out of here
🤣 Very nasty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.