Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. (2687 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by charles009(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2015
Now, how ridiculous does this sound.

After dressing for church, my fiancee just informed me that i should please go and pick up her friend from her house, so we can go to church together. I told her i wasn't gonna do that. So i dropped her off and she used a taxi to go and get her friend.

I am forcing myself not to get angry about this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by Onemansquad(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2015
She wan turn u 2 dia cabman grin grin

6 Likes

Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by Hazardd(m): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2015
this one strong oo! grin

1 Like

Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by Twaci(f): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2015
We can be very troublesome cheesy

Get her flowers and Chocolate carefully laid around a diamond jewelry set......works like magic

But seriously, I think her anger may actually come from the way u responded to her request. Were u like, "Me? Pick ur friend?! Am I a cabbie....." Or more like, "Baby, I don't wanna leave ur side. Let ur friend take a taxi...."

4 Likes

Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by Tallesty1(m): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2015
Twaci:

Get her flowers and Chocolate carefully laid around a diamond jewelry set......works like magic

But seriously, I think her anger may actually come from the way u responded to her request. Were u like, "Me? Pick ur friend?! Am I a cabbie....." Or more like, "Baby, I don't wanna leave ur side. Let ur friend take a taxi...."

Fraudstersangry

Let her be@Op, anger doesn't hurt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by demmy0325(m): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Thumbs up man. . . You did the right thing!

It's not even worth getting angry over. . . Never be a push over. Today it's her friend. Tomorrow, it'll be her male cousin who is actually a guy she's dating behind you.

6 Likes

Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by Twaci(f): 10:45am On Mar 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
Fraudstersangry

Won't hurt for now.....till later at night.

OP think about it, Sugar or No sugar?

1 Like

Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by Melahou(m): 10:49am On Mar 29, 2015
Some girls are like that sad
When they notice you have a car they want to turn you into a cab man or boy boy

Forget her anger joor
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2015
Don't even try to get angry. If you cancelled church today, won't her friend go to church again?
Biko listen to d sermon...her vex go come down by lunch time grin
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by fr3do(m): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2015
Op, don't get her any chocolate or flowers, don't apologize.
Just ignore her, she will take a cue.
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by naijaboiy: 11:53am On Mar 29, 2015
Twaci:

Chocolate and flowers bawo
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by olumaxi(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
Fraudstersangry

Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Twaci:

That's actually not healthy buying gifts to apologize that's a bad mindset about relationship. Unless it's a Nigerian thing but I wouldn't know am just a mortal man
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by sinizia: 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
charles009:

Now, how ridiculous does this sound.

After dressing for church, my fiancee just informed me that i should please go and pick up her friend from her house, so we can go to church together. I told her i wasn't gonna do that. So i dropped her off and she used a taxi to go and get her friend.

I am forcing myself not to get angry about this.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1991732_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by ivyT(f): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Twaci:

awwww
I so fukking love chocolate grin
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by sinizia: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Twaci:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2209115_2206503img2292jpeg9394f600c5ccffd158235701450e6553_jpg924f7b9f771a72fd9d4294c9aafc77f5

2 Likes

Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by Blackfire(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
ignore her with a powerful silence for 2 days, then sleep in her friend's house, then call her
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by chachanga: 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Blackfire:
ignore her with a powerful silence for 2 days, then sleep in her friend's house, then call her

OP, shey u dey see candid advice grin?

BUT seriously,
wisely ignore ur gf on dis and move on
pick a neutral time later to le her know the error of her ways that ur not gonna be some sorta kunta kinte for her group, ok?
So, all those notions about farming you out on the ranch and loaning you out to tha gang should fly out the window of her subconscious, ok?
Or if you do marry her, chei, u go see ur life in Technicolor and u won't like the pix!
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by agrovick(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
ivyT:

awwww
I so fukking love chocolate grin
You are in luck, I have a bar of chocolate with me presently grin
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by FLAWLES(f): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ion see anytin wrong in vhiz; asked u to pick her friend so u all go to church together not like you u taking her shopping or Mr biggs(nw Das a diff case
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Twaci:

Are you for real?

That's exactly how he should have responded.

@ OP

Like play, like play, next she'll send you to go and pound yam cheesy.
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Twaci:
Won't hurt for now.....till later at night.

OP think about it, Sugar or No sugar?

ooooooh so we're going manipulative route this time huh?!?! sugar or no sugar?!?

I pity if my future wife denies me sugar based on that she's angry with me having?!!! na there her wahala go start.. bro warn her not to try such thing ever again.

NEVER BEND FOR A BITTCH THAT USES SEX AS WEAPON. DITCH HER AND GET A SIDE PVSSI
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
FLAWLES:
Ion see anytin wrong in vhiz; asked u to pick her friend so u all go to church together not like you u taking her shopping or Mr biggs(nw Das a diff case

you don't see anything wrong with it? don't worry my dear fish brain syndrome and stupiidity are norms nowadays OK?
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Funniest thing is that she will love you more,despite your refusal..

Women don't like a sissy man,she will now know her hubby/boyfy is a no nonsense man..

Don't beg her,she will come over it.
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by Vivly(f): 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hmmm, Boyz are not smiling these days o. Everybody eye don tear. No Maga, no love in Tokyo, no boo boo.
#Change is real.
P.S. Not the APC change.
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by ideology(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
There's nothing wrong in picking her friend up, but the lady should respect his decision, probably the distance and they may get to church late.

On a serious note ladies should stop these petty fantasies and focus on getting their relationships work.
icedbeatz:

you don't see anything wrong with it? don't worry my dear fish brain syndrome and stupiidity are norms nowadays OK?
No need for the foul language,
She will understand better, when her friend snatches her man from her
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by ivyT(f): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
agrovick:

You are in luck, I have a bar of chocolate with me presently grin

*smacks lips*

Come closer boo
wink
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by agrovick(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
ivyT:

*smacks lips*

Come closer boo
wink
Sorry hunnay, it's actually a box of matches. My bad tongue
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by 25omega(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
poster how far away is her friend's home from where you guys started from?

I don't mind that you refused because it seems like this wasn't planned ahead. She just sprang that up on you and expects you to comply with no question. But, if the friend lives less than 5 miles from you, then you probably should have picked her up. Then again why start something you dont want to continue
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by hidee20(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
Twaci:

like seriously?,the guy should turn around or out of his route to church to pick her friend?.

Thought ladies ask of favours like this from their MAGA.
Re: She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Twaci:

pcguru1:

That's actually not healthy buying gifts to apologize that's a bad mindset about relationship. Unless it's a Nigerian thing but I wouldn't know am just a mortal man

Woe betite the male f00l that takes dating/relationship advise from a woman.
They will always reccommend the man to be a mugu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Of Truth! / Simple 27 Rules For My Girlfriend!! / How Do I Relax My Diick??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.