Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Nnpc Recruitment For Fresh Graduates - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nnpc Recruitment For Fresh Graduates (16068 Views)

NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home / NNPC Recruitment / Any Hope For Fresh Graduates With Bsc Botany In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Recruitment For Fresh Graduates by rebellous: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2006
my fellow brothers and sisters,

i am a little bit confused, just some few days ago i saw an advert the television, for the next nnpc recruitment and the advert directed interested candidates to www.nnpcgroup.com but on getting to the website there was not such thing like career or even on-line application/direction.

i will like to ask my fellow member to come to my aid with any information that can be render.

thanks
Re: Nnpc Recruitment For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2006
how true is that advert.you should have mention the media house that advertised it so that nairaland users can have an insight.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment For Fresh Graduates by maeqel: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2006
XXXXX
Re: Nnpc Recruitment For Fresh Graduates by pampam(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2006
u are in the right place for your help, keep calm and be clue to the web. i sincerely wish u good luck.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment For Fresh Graduates by Afodel: 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2006
coolkeep moving no need waiting wen nothing to smile for. good luck!
Re: Nnpc Recruitment For Fresh Graduates by trendymart(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
I am very interested to help you but am scared if i tell you the right link now my Oga at the top might say another thing you see,i don't want to lose my job, we are in 9ja...

(1) (Reply)

Is Quitting A Good Idea? Opinions Will Be Appreciated / Lagos City Polytechnic Condition For Keeping One's Job (Pictured) / Naptu2: Why Nigerians Need To Stop Attacking Firefighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.