Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? (6667 Views)

Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by akinsadeez(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Synchronized Dummy

'Its' is correct.
What school did you go to?
didn't they teach you possessive pronouns

hahahahahahaha. grin grin grin I like your style.

'its' is not correct. It's quite clear that you were not using a possessive pronoun in that sentence, rather you were abbreviating 'it is'.

So you were referring to the person you quoted as 'it' or how does a possessive pronoun work in that context?

Gtfoh and find a better excuse. grin
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
akinsadeez:

[s] hahahahahahaha. grin grin grin I like your style.

'its' is not correct. It's quite clear that you were not using a possessive pronoun in that sentence, rather you were abbreviating 'it is'.

So you were referring to the person you quoted as 'it' or how does a possessive pronoun work in that context?

Gtfoh and find a better excuse [/s] grin

~ You said there was nothing like Its.
Sinizia corrected and I didn't argue because I actually knew it should have been 'It's', but then I was on the road. I couldn't have cross-checked for areas I didn't put punctuation marks..

~ What school did you go? answer that and stop trying to escape the question the way fart escapes the ass of a leprous witch grin
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Youngpo413: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Blackett:
You technically cannot steal a human with emotions. Everyone has a choice to make. People fall genuinely in love. If she doesn't love you more than the guy she's currently dating, you'll be wasting your time.

As long as she isn't married, even a girl engaged to be married can jump ship. Make sure tho that she's leaving him for you because of love, and not because of money or any other material thing. Else, she'll leave you as well when she gets a better offer.

Wow!perfect reply....
OP pls take note of this!
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by akinsadeez(m): 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ You said there was nothing like Its.
Sinizia corrected and I didn't argue because I actually knew it should have been 'It's', but then I was on the road. I couldn't have cross-checked for areas I didn't put punctuation marks..

~ What school did you go? answer that and stop trying to escape the question the way fart escapes the ass of a leprous witch grin

when or where did I write that there is nothing like 'its'? Maybe you are seeing double or quoting someone else. I simply corrected your wrong use of the possessive pronoun in that sentence, like most people do. It is a very common mistake and I rewrote exactly the same sentence you wrote. I never wrote anywhere at anytime that there is nothing like its. If you can, point out specifically where I wrote that.
simply writing that it was a typo would have sufficed but you had to come up with something else.

I have reproduced my comment below. Tell me how this translates to saying there is nothing like 'its'. You either have a problem with your eyes or your comprehension skills........ grin grin

akinsadeez:

why do people always use its instead of it's.
It's too illiterate. grin grin
[quote author=Darkrebel666 post=32140554]
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
akinsadeez:

when or where did I write that there is nothing like 'its'? Maybe you are seeing double or quoting someone else. I simply corrected your wrong use of the possessive pronoun in that sentence, like most people do. It is a very common mistake and I rewrote exactly the same sentence you wrote. I never wrote anywhere at anytime that there is nothing like its. If you can, point out specifically where I wrote that.
simply writing that it was a typo would have sufficed but you had to come up with something else.

I have reproduced my comment below. Tell me how this translates to saying there is nothing like 'its'. You either have a problem with your eyes or your comprehension skills........ grin grin

~ I can't argue with you
You need to get mature
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Ezibless: 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Unibenstudent!
Unibenstudent!
Unibenstudent!

How many times did I call you?
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ezibless:
Unibenstudent!
Unibenstudent!
Unibenstudent!

How many times did I call you?
three baby ,you sleep see me for dream?
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Ezibless: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
three baby ,you sleep see me for dream?

No be until i sleep o.

I see that path you're treading is dangerous ooocheesy
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ezibless:

No be until i sleep o.

I see that path you're treading is dangerous ooocheesy
since when u start to dey talk like babalawo..weh Dem dey consort before making decisions?
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by wiringdpt(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin grin
mirexxx:
Another controversial thread! see who wan steal person babe! grin grin
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Ezibless: 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
since when u start to dey talk like babalawo..weh Dem dey consort before making decisions?

Since i start dey care about yougrin
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ezibless:

Since i start dey care about yougrin
ehya,,buy me new iphone 6,if u really care for me? tongue
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
Why does no one ever think in the direction that I do?
You guys seem to think that she is an object. Well, she is not. You can't "steal" her. If she eventually decides to date you, it is her choice. Therefore, you did not steal her. You only presented yourself and she took you.
So . . . my guy, try your best jare. May the best man win.
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by xtervaganza(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
You can't take what belongs to another guy. If she left the guy for you then you have done the guy a huge favor
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Ezibless: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ehya,,buy me new iphone 6,if u really care for me? tongue

Nah...i don't care for ''material needs''
I deal with psycholgical needs tongue

1 Like

Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 30, 2015
Ezibless:

Nah...i don't care for ''material needs''
I deal with psycholgical needs tongue
what d fvck do u even know is a psychological need,I take it that u were high last night undecided
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
Why does no one ever think in the direction that I do?
You guys seem to think that she is an object. Well, she is not. You can't "steal" her. If she eventually decides to date you, it is her choice. Therefore, you did not steal her. You only presented yourself and she took you.
So . . . my guy, try your best jare. May the best man win.
welll said
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Ruttashobolwa(m): 6:53am On Mar 30, 2015
You can't say your stealing the girl!let say she has decided to be with you..
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lmfao!!!
first of all, I don't know who u are or what u are. I only know u as nairaland's clown, cos of ur funny threads grin u don't even got a face!

second of all, I doubt a guy like u can ever steal a girl, especially one like me. grin buh sha, I wish u luck in ur robbery mission grin lol

Chai! Chai! Diaris God u oooo.

Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by williamspaul22(m): 7:44am On Mar 30, 2015
mirexxx:
Another controversial thread! see who wan steal person babe! grin grin
jisos, I dn die...falls down frm mango tree grin grin
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Ezibless: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
Unibenstudent:
what d fvck do u even know is a psychological need,I take it that u were high last night undecided
aiitsmiley...that's a nice thing to say
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by fejioguma(f): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
Just pray her BF is not one of the hefty ones
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 10, 2015
fejioguma:
Just pray her BF is not one of the hefty ones
he is not
Re: Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? by 247notire(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
@ least make I steal her,I am senior to her boyfriend in level in engineering.
My friend face book so u can graduate. Maybe after stealing her, a workin class guy go still steal her from u cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: Who Rocked This Shakiti Bobo Dance The Most.. Photos / She complain that I Am Too Strong In Bed... / Lady Reveal What Her 10yr Old Bro Did After He Saw Her With Bumshort In The Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.