Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? (914 Views)

5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by DanceVille: 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
I wonder why Nigeria ladies lie in order to ascertain what they want...

There was a day I was in my Room reading oo..
My girlfriend called me....*Babe, I need #1000 Mtn recharge card, wanna call my Mum, she's very ill since two weeks ago*...
And I saw her Mum lusty yesterday when I was coming back from Rehearzal...
IMAGINE!..
Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie?
Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
The same reason why Nigerian men lie to get what they want if you decipher that then you will get the answer

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by dharay99: 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
wrong topic 0p, add "some"Nigerian ladies cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Why do u lie to get what u want?

#dumb

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by ronald4lif(m): 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Na today nyansh dey back?

If I need something and it will take me just a lie to get it so be it. Should she have told you the truth maybe you won't have bought her the airtime. And did the lie remove anything from her body? No. Did she get what she wanted. Certainly.
Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by okabe(m): 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
D ansa is pretty simple
everybody lies!
Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by Enegod(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
They lie to get what they want...You have answered the question.
What else do you want to hear? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by okabe(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
D ansa is pretty simple

Wait 4 it...
Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by okabe(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
D ansa is pretty simple
[size=20pt]everybody lies![/size]
Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by Notyourb1tch(f): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
ronald4lif:
Na today nyansh dey back?

If I need something and it will take me just a lie to get it so be it. Should she have told you the truth maybe you won't have bought her the airtime. And did the lie remove anything from her body? No. Did she get what she wanted. Certainly.
but some lies are unneccesary. Why should lies(deceit) be something that should be done in order to get what you want.
Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by Ruttashobolwa(m): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
THIS IS WORLD SITUATION NOT ONLY NIGERIAN....
Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by vjsmiles: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by xynerise: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
okabe:
D ansa is pretty simple
Antelope, we got your first comment.
Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by ronald4lif(m): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
but some lies are unneccesary. Why should lies(deceit) be something that should be done in order to get what you want.

One can say it's unnecessary. It's also right to say it's deceit and morally wrong. But what one can't deny is the fact that this chick got what she wanted.

There are some necessary lies people tell depending on the circumstance and the person they are dealing with. In this case, it's possible that this girl knows that they OP might not accede her request if she'd said the truth and had to resort to deceit.
Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by okabe(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
xynerise:

Antelope, we got your first comment.
Takes 1 to knw 1. . .buh dnt worry, u won't b 4 long, ur next bubble bath will b in my pot of broth
Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by xynerise: 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
okabe:

Takes 1 to knw 1. . .buh dnt worry, u won't b 4 long, ur next bubble bath will b in my pot of broth
See tesco dey use me form rhymes sha undecided
Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
okabe:
D ansa is pretty simple

angry next time put Dr House's pix its more awesome that way
Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by okabe(m): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
xynerise:

See tesco dey use me form rhymes sha undecided
Chai, m dealin wit a dim.wit. Pls show me d rhymes abeg, u simp.leton! Mtcheew angry
Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by okabe(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
pcguru1:

angry next time put Dr House's pix its more awesome that way

Tanks, I guesssmiley
Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by xynerise: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
okabe:

Chai, m dealin wit a dim.wit. Pls show me d rhymes abeg, u simp.leton! Mtcheew angry
Your fada o undecided

Them don spoil you for your house abi? I go use slap repair you angry
Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by okabe(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
xynerise:

Your fada o undecided

Them don spoil you for your house abi? I go use slap repair you angry
I dnt gat no time 4 u, I'm on dis thread 4 knowledgeable people. . .so pls kindly park ur beetle wella make I c space park my royce
Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by Ezibless: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
God oooo

Nigerian ladies haf suffer embarassed

''...let he who thinks he has 'never lied' be the first to cast a stone...''
cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
DanceVille:
I wonder why Nigeria ladies lie in order to ascertain what they want...

There was a day I was in my Room reading oo..
My girlfriend called me....*Babe, I need #1000 Mtn recharge card, wanna call my Mum, she's very ill since two weeks ago*...
And I saw her Mum lusty yesterday when I was coming back from Rehearzal...
IMAGINE!..
Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie?
because they want to get what they want

(1) (Reply)

Afraid To Open Up, And Fall Inlove Again? / Letter From A Mathematics Student To His Love / 19-yr Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy After Having S*x With Snake [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.