Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,841 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. (7022 Views)

My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau / Fayose’s Lawmakers Flee Ekiti State To Avoid Arrest By Police-Adewunmi / ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by Sweetguy25: 6:30am On Mar 30, 2015
chemali:

Your foolishness is tribal and not your fault. No Yoruba man goes to the polls saying he's our son vote for him.
That's a bloody nonsense lie. Do you think you're talking to kids here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by Mcbussy(m): 6:30am On Mar 30, 2015
ilugunboy:

No transparent election in those places since 2011...

The idea is to deny him 25% in those places in SE and SS so as to force a run off as it's clear that he will win the majority votes convincingly

nah PDPiigs way...just free dem, even if nah Two-Round system them enter or Instant-Runoff...baba go still win grin

they're just extending the date their fate would be sealed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by Mcbussy(m): 6:33am On Mar 30, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yorubas knew Cpc wouldn't have won d election,they wanted to vote Apc,they didn't vote Pdp

indeed....i'm yoruba and we all voted EFCC undecided....dimwit

1 Like

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
TENSION IN OWERRI IMO STATE.
After the APC polled over 35% vote in the
presidential election, instruction came in from
above to make sure that Gen Buhari doesnt get
25% votes.

Why all these lies?
Buhari does not need SS/SE states to achieve 25% in 24 states as required.

Both candidates need the win the majority of votes cast to be declared winner and not number of states won.
Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:35am On Mar 30, 2015
obyrich:
Big liar! APGA could not get a single senatorial seat in Abia.
Mumu, APGA won all the senatorial seats and house of reps seat in Abia state. It was massively rigged by PDP.
Last night I watched on TV where some aggrieved APGA members were complaining to the press when they went to INEC office that the success of Jonathan's victory in Abia state was the handiwork of APGA. They also verged their anger on Jonathan that Orji and PDP is massively rigging them out. They said if Jonathan does not do anything about it,they will protest against Jonathan's victory in Abia state in court.

Why should PDP in Abia rig out APGA? That's wickedness. Abians are tired of PDP government. That's the truth!

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:38am On Mar 30, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
instruction ko, instruction ni. Mr man stop deceiving yourself, everyone knows buhari can not get 25% from any of the SS or SE state, your amaechi and rocahs know that already, sink that into your brain before you start deceiving yourself.
people in Orlu voted massively for Buhari because of Rochas. Buhari will get at least 40percent votes from Orlu. That's a confirm news from a reliable source. I don't know about Okigwe and Owerri zones.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by tit(f): 6:40am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
people in Orlu voted massively for Buhari because of Rochas. Buhari will get at least 40percent votes from Orlu. That's a confirm news from a reliable source. I don't know about Okigwe and Owerri zones.

you be real mugun!
who do you this?
tinubu use you do ritual?

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by nikkygal(f): 6:40am On Mar 30, 2015
Isn't it a mystery that even densely populated states like Kano, Lagos, Oyo have released at least 50-60% of their results, yet small states like Bayelsa (the least populated state in Nigeria) or Ebonyi do not even have ANY released result yet?

This is 48hrs after the election and you'll expect states like Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Abia & Cross river should have released a sizeable portion of their results Haba!!!

The results from Ekiti state is very commendable - Turnaround time of about 24hrs and Bayelsa or Ebonyi are not larger than Ekiti (I stand to be corrected)

We all know that the longer it takes to release the result, the more vulnerable it is to fraud & manipulation. This is condemnable and a very big threat to our democracy. I think INEC in future elections should develop a more structured framework around counting,vetting & announcement of results. 48hours is more than enough for results to be announced in at least 50/60% LGA across the country.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:43am On Mar 30, 2015
tit:

you be real mugun!
who do you this?
its too early to start displaying your lunacy. I advice you to take your drugs earlier enough this morning.

Buhari will get at least 40percent votes in Orlu,unless the riggers from PDP have manipulated the results. Orlu people massively voted for Buhari including my Dad. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by customized07: 6:43am On Mar 30, 2015
I thought you guys said Southeast is inconsequential. Southeast is now the decider
Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:47am On Mar 30, 2015
nikkygal:
Isn't it a mystery that even densely populated states like Kano, Lagos, Oyo have released at least 50-60% of their results, yet small states like Bayelsa (the least populated state in Nigeria) or Ebonyi do not even have ANY released result yet?

This is 48hrs after the election and you'll expect states like Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Abia & Cross river should have released a sizeable portion of their results Haba!!!

The results from Ekiti state is very commendable - Turnaround time of about 24hrs and Bayelsa or Ebonyi are not larger than Ekiti (I stand to be corrected)

We all know that the longer it takes to release the result, the more vulnerable it is to fraud & manipulation. This is condemnable and a very big threat to our democracy. I think INEC in future elections should develop a more structured framework around counting,vetting & announcement of results. 48hours is more than enough for results to be announced in at least 50/60% LGA across the country.
I do not see results from the SS and SE released today not until results from all other states that are a threat to Jonathan's victory releases theirs first. PDP are perfecting their rigging plans in the SS and SE. APC should not fold their arms and watch while PDP robs them of their victory. What Buhari needs in 25percent votes in the SE and Jonathan is a gonner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by saintandsinnerz: 6:53am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Then that your "reliable source" is as useless as your comments so far here! Whoever told you that Buhari will get up to 40% vote in IMO state is just being delusional . Rochas was taking unawares by PDP even to the extent that the underage students he mobilized from his school to come and vote for APC was rounded off by security operatives and where kept in detention until the election was concluded. Rochas went to release them but the army officers holding them refused to release them! Again if you must know, most of the foot soldiers rochas wanted to use in the election were arrested and detained. So bro, anybody given you hope that Rochas will give APC 40% votes in IMO is not telling you the truth

1 Like

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by januzaj(m): 6:54am On Mar 30, 2015
tit:

you be real mugun!
who do you this?
ehn baby.....come and change your diapers
stop crying ......i ll buy you sweet

1 Like

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by januzaj(m): 6:55am On Mar 30, 2015
tit:

you be real mugun!
who do you this?
ehn baby.....come and change your diapers
i have been looking for you.....so you were here

1 Like

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:58am On Mar 30, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Then that your "reliable source" is as useless as your comments so far here! Whoever told you that Buhari will get up to 40% vote in IMO state is just being delusional . Rochas was taking unawares by PDP even to the extent that the underage students he mobilized from his school to come and vote for APC was rounded off by security operatives and where kept in detention until the election was concluded. Rochas went to release them but the army officers holding them refused to release them! Again if you must know, most of the foot soldiers rochas wanted to use in the election were arrested and detained. So bro, anybody given you hope that Rochas will give APC 40% votes in IMO is not telling you the truth
Underaged students? You need eye drops for a clearer vision. I will excuse your ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by tunex23: 7:08am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Underaged students? You need eye drops for a clearer vision. I will excuse your ignorance.
Just ignore the guy bro.... let focus on the bigger picture

1 Like

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by Kingspin(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2015
ilugunboy:

No transparent election in those places since 2011...

The idea is to deny him 25% in those places in SE and SS so as to force a run off as it's clear that he will win the majority votes convincingly
So the whole of election results has been released by all the states except the ss/se?

1 Like

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:17am On Mar 30, 2015
koboko69:
Who ever gave Jonathan the mind to toy with the SW was the one who finiahed him. I wonder what he was thinking....

That SE and SS iasenough for him? That was really dumb.

Where is OPC that promised 2million votes. Jonathan was just used as an ATM machine. He played the game wrongly And foolishly. His team are not politicians but psychophants and 'novices'.

Without OBJ and Tinubu in the SW? What magic does he want to perform. Even dollars cant perform such magic.
OBJ and tinubu were never a factor in the southwest. I have already said Yoruba's will only vote for competency and not party..we have a mindbof our own. It has been in history even before the advent of Nigeria. Obas in Yoruba land has been forcefully removed from throne for bad governance. Tinubu dt cannot win ekiti and on do for his governorship aspirants, OBJ dt his daughter lose out outrightly- the sw is not really abt money, it is abt good governance and intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:18am On Mar 30, 2015
tunex23:
Just ignore the guy bro.... let focus on the bigger picture
exactly! The biger picture is that the results in the SS and especially SE is under arrest and a threat to democracy. That's the fact!

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by koboko69: 7:18am On Mar 30, 2015
pazienza:

How did GEJ toy with SW? What wrong did he do to SW? He gave you lots the house of rep speaker slot, Tinubu blocked it. He did more infrastructure for SW and North,than he did for SE and SS, yet you lots return his good gestures with insults. Did he do wrong by involving Yoruba youths(OPC) in the oil pipeline and protection deal, a favour he didn't even extend to Igbo youths( MASSOB)? Posterity would judge you lots, your hatred for GEJ is tribal and regionally motivated, everyother thing you say is simply a camouflage.

Responding to lots like you is a complete waste of time....

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:20am On Mar 30, 2015
Igwe9:

He never toyed with the SW, yoruba being trialistic feels that Osibanjo their son would be no.2 citizen hence forgetting that need SS to stabilise the country..
why didn't they vote for tUNdE bakare in 2011? Why did they vote for Jonathan then instead of their son - tunde?stop talking trash, Yoruba's are far beyond ethnicity, they demand results and nothing else.
Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:20am On Mar 30, 2015
koboko69:

Responding to lots like you is a complete waste of time....
of course. Jst ignore them
Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by koboko69: 7:23am On Mar 30, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
OBJ and tinubu were never a factor in the southwest. I have already said Yoruba's will only vote for competency and not party..we have a mindbof our own. It has been in history even before the advent of Nigeria. Obas in Yoruba land has been forcefully removed from throne for bad governance. Tinubu dt cannot win ekiti and on do for his governorship aspirants, OBJ dt his daughter lose out outrightly- the sw is not really abt money, it is abt good governance and intelligence.

Bro...a large percentage Of voters are the illiterates. Tinubu and Obj are big factors in the SW. We all know what happened in Ekiti. Ekiti will join the list of APC states after may 29. Just relax. Besides of u can win 99% of the SW....who gives a hoot about 1%. Bro...Tiinubu is a politician.
Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by ayindejimmy(m): 7:32am On Mar 30, 2015
Igwe9:

He never toyed with the SW, yoruba being trialistic feels that Osibanjo their son would be no.2 citizen hence forgetting that need SS to stabilise the country..

however, this is the most bigotry comment I've seen today. Yoruba tribalistic? then what do u call SS and SE?
Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by anonimi: 7:52am On Mar 30, 2015
Mcbussy:

why did the Yorubas vote GEJ in 2011 despite the fact that Buhari's running mate was Tunde Bakare,a yoruba man?...

Because the JagbaJantis of Thief'nuibu cabal said so after chopping stomach infrastructure of night visit to Aso rock.
QED!!!
Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by WSSmith: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2015
Lets be real, once GMB is sworn in, Tinubu is finished. Those two characters cannot mingle, I give their romance 6 months max.
Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by saintandsinnerz: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

You are very dumb really! Those students were from Rochas school, now tell me if secondary school students nowadays attend the age of 18 years before graduation? Just stfu and jog along

1 Like

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:46am On Mar 30, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

You are very dumb really! Those students were from Rochas school, now tell me if secondary school students nowadays attend the age of 18 years before graduation? Just stfu and jog along
hahahahaha!! I think you are the dumb one. Go and watch the video again of the people detained by the soldiers and tell me if they are either students or underaged.

You're pathetically dumb.

Ignored.
Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by obyrich(m): 9:51am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Mumu, APGA won all the senatorial seats and house of reps seat in Abia state. It was massively rigged by PDP.
Last night I watched on TV where some aggrieved APGA members were complaining to the press when they went to INEC office that the success of Jonathan's victory in Abia state was the handiwork of APGA. They also verged their anger on Jonathan that Orji and PDP is massively rigging them out. They said if Jonathan does not do anything about it,they will protest against Jonathan's victory in Abia state in court.

Why should PDP in Abia rig out APGA? That's wickedness. Abians are tired of PDP government. That's the truth!
Na your father be M.U.M.U

1 Like

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by kendrick9(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
surely u can't believe what u just wrote here? u must be kidding
Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by obyrich(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Na your father be M.U.M.U. Jonathan has already failed! Approach the court if you have a case.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria is too big to fail – Adeosun / 2023: Don’t Die Because Of Any Politician – Makinde Warns Nigerians / Insecurity: Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Ikpeazu Other South-East Governors Meet In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.