Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates (35537 Views)

Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over ‘baba Ijebu’ Lottery (photo) / Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) / Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by godoluwa(m): 7:50am On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad

RIP to the dead.
PDP thugs everywhere and killing all in the name of a victory they will never smell. Even women of PDP are armed and deadly.
Say no to violence PDP and stop the killing spree.

say no to violence, war and chaos irrespective of your political party.

Sai Buhari
kindly read d story again. d woman was in support of APC. anyway, d causes of d incident as a result of voting for PDP or APC is unconfirmed

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by khassy(m): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2015
APC again!!!!!!
na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by TECHNINE: 7:51am On Mar 30, 2015
SMH, wasting lives over people that doesn't give a hoot 'bout your existence

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Keypha(m): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2015
That is why some men running from marriage, women wahala too much, she has kill her husband, later she will be eyeing another man husband to snatch, mumu

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by zestke: 7:52am On Mar 30, 2015
Hmmmmm! This woman willl later realize that no politician is worth dying for let alone stabbing ur hubby over ur so called allegiance to one party.
God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Toks2008(m): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad

RIP to the dead.
PDP thugs everywhere and killing all in the name of a victory they will never smell. Even women of PDP are armed and deadly.

Sai Buhari

Trust me,some people can take some issues so personal and i guess several heated argument must have come up overtime on who the wife MUST vote for.

We must learn to appreciate peoples opinion no matter their affiliations to us.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by missojugo(f): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2015
emusmith:

Lagos—Lagos State Police Command has arrested a 26-year-old pregnant woman who allegedly stabbed her husband to death during a quarrel over who would emerge winner between the Peoples Democratic Party and All Progressives Congress, APC presidential candidates, while voting was on-going , weekend, at Ejigbo area of the state.

The scene

The incident, which threw the densely populated area into disarray, occurred at about 12noon inside the couple’s one room apartment at 81 Military zone junction.

There were different accounts on how tragedy struck. A version of the account said the couple had divergent views on their choice of presidential candidates. While the husband was said to have decided to vote for the PDP, his wife, simply called Onyiyechi, reportedly chose to vote for the presidential candidate of the APC.

An argument which degenerated into a fight over whose choice would hold sway reportedly ensued between them.
In the process, Onyiyechi allegedly stabbed her husband with a kitchen knife in the chest region.
Another version said the deceased, whose identity could not be immediately ascertained, told his pregnant wife to take the okro she was grating inside the room, to the veranda which also served as kitchen , an instruction she reportedly disobeyed, following which an argument which led to a fight occurred.

Visit to the scene

When Vanguard visited the scene of the incident yesterday, the couple’s apartment was under lock . Their neighbours however described the suspect as an amicable person who had never quarreled with anyone since she moved into the building.
One of the tenants who spoke on condition of anonymity told Vanguard that they did not witness how the suspect allegedly stabbed her husband.
But he explained that : “ We were all outside waiting to vote when Onyiyechi rushed out, shouting for help. Out of curiosity, we all ran inside, only to discover blood all over the ground, on entering their apartment.

”On closer observation, we noticed that the blood was from her husband chest region. We met him on the ground. Before we could rush him to the hospital, he gave up the ghost.
Perhaps, he would have survived the attack had Onyiyechi called for help early. From all indication, it was clear that she attempted to manage the situation immediately the incident occurred.

It was when she discovered that the situation had overwhelmed her that she raised alarm.
”I do not know the name of her husband. We only know that of his wife, who we fondly call Onyiyechi

The irony of this matter is that she is not cantankerous.

”She has never beaten a little child, let alone to fight with any neighbor. Again on that day, we saw both of them together. They were seen sitting outside, one hour before the incident occurred. Policemen from Ejigbo later came to move the corpse to the Isolo morgue”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/woman-stabs-husband-to-death-over-pdp-apc-presidential-candidates/

Seriously that stabbing demon that has been released to torment Nigerians has to be binded and cast back to the pit of hell were it came from. Christians lets pray!!!
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Gboliwe: 7:53am On Mar 30, 2015
Vanguard newspapers and their unbelievable tales. Mcheeeeeew. Believe this rubbish, you'll believe anything.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by sylve11: 7:54am On Mar 30, 2015
kilokeys:
hmmm

kirikiri accreditation.

where she would never ever use an umbrella..
but might be given a broom to sweep the compound for life

I like that. cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Richard6(m): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad

RIP to the dead.

Sai Buhari
Do u read with ur nose and understand with ur anus? Even a girl reasons like a mechanic..

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by ManUtdholic: 7:55am On Mar 30, 2015
toblosky:
This woman will hear one day that Buhari is in PDP.

Loba
Loba
Looobaaatan in 'moses' (in the Bible) voice

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Stolen: 7:55am On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad

RIP to the dead.

Sai Buhari

U are obviously the resident, red light marketer Berem?

U obviously did not have a family upbringing, it was from house girl to prostitution.

If u be man, u for be armed robber, absolutely morally bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by CaptPlanet(m): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Honestly i read it jare. But what do you expect from me? To castigate our ever loyal APC supporters.

Instead of condemning immorality and murder, you'll rather bring the same politics that led to the death of father into just to defend your Apc.
I pity u

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by TippyTop(m): 7:58am On Mar 30, 2015
APC AND VIOLENCE GOES HAND IN HAND.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by cyril83(m): 7:58am On Mar 30, 2015
Some men are just too weak and clueless, why on earth would you allow your wife to raise her hand in the first place ?

Just a down "y" combo or back back x combo will put her to sleep for 3 days.

Weak men all over the place including nairaland.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Noble11(m): 7:58am On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Honestly i read it jare. But what do you expect from me? To castigate our ever loyal APC supporters.
Lol... You are funny
You just made my morning!!
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by cyril83(m): 8:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Richard6:

Do u read with ur nose and understand with ur anus? Even a girl reasons like a mechanic..

So you abuse ? And you will be forming gentle man on your scam thread. Nawa for you oh.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Cutest9gerian(m): 8:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Ekiseme:
Hard to believe,don't die for politics, it doesn't worth it

now she has killed her loved one,she go blame the devil

RIP to the dead
mumu didnt you read that she's an APC member?
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Richard6(m): 8:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Buhari is GMB meaning Gig Mega Bite which is usually large at the begining but gets disolved or used up and loses strength with time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by fragrant(f): 8:02am On Mar 30, 2015
APC supporters nd violence sha. Even to her husband OK make she go marry Buhari nw since na him she want. Nonsence
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Sparkle777(f): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2015
It just shows dat once u support apc, violence becomes ur forth.
Na apc know the kind evil sacrifice they did just to gather supports.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by bigtt76(f): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2015
Ejigbo and all these heinous crimes this past few weeks shaaaa angry
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 30, 2015
1000 Ways to die!
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Richard6(m): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2015
cyril83:

So you abuse ? And you will be forming gentle man on your scam thread. Nawa for you oh.
Did I mentione your name here MR? Are you this jobless or you just want to get my attention?
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by cyril83(m): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Richard6:

Did I mentione your name here MR? Are you this jobless or you just want to get my attention?

Attention my foot! I hope you have fulfilled your promise by making a refund to those gullible people you scammed ?

Abeg get off my mention.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Tolubory(m): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2015
kiss Sometimes I questioned myself " Which Country bi dis? "
Nigerian, Ah Na wa for una.
Nigerians with Biased and Sentimental heart will always digress from Real issues to Non-Issues.
I doff my hat for UNA.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Missonas(f): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2015
And to think she's pregnant shocked. See why i remain #nonpartisan.All we want is a good leader and a good life.RIP to d deceased may ur baby come to meet Nigeria better than u left it.Amen!

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Omotayor123(f): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2015
I don't believe d PDP/APC story. The Okro story sound more reasonable. I guess she want to use d knife to dice d okro.
So sad
RIP to d dead.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by brownlord: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Berem is capable of carrying such act, as far politics is involve she can kill her whole family and even set her village fire
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Tpave(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Really, the thing is getting out of hand
SmartChoices:
cool

Madwomen every where these days

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by egobetatoday: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad

RIP to the dead.

Sai Buhari

u must have read it upside down. u can read again now and make the necessary corrections to ur post.

let me give u a clue: the lady being an APC supporter killed her husband a PDP supporter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Is To Wed Today Found Dead In Kogi. Photo / Anambra State COVID-19 Agency Impersonators Arrested (Pictures) / Fake Policeman Who Makes N15,000 Daily In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.