Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates (35529 Views)

Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over ‘baba Ijebu’ Lottery (photo) / Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) / Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Missonas(f): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Loba
Loba
Looobaaatan in 'moses' (in the Bible) voice

Abeg how u take hear him voice?
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by klodike(m): 8:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Did you read the arrticle upside down?
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad

RIP to the dead.
PDP thugs everywhere and killing all in the name of a victory they will never smell. Even women of PDP are armed and deadly.
Say no to violence PDP and stop the killing spree.

say no to violence, war and chaos irrespective of your political party.

Sai Buhari
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Richard6(m): 8:33am On Mar 30, 2015
cyril83:

Abeg get off my mention.
SMH...I was on my own and you first mentioned me. Kindly read my signature, put it into practice if your parotic in nature will allow you, it will help you a lot.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by weconnect: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2015
Are you sure that woman is not our NL Obiageli
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by ManUtdholic: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2015
Missonas:

Abeg how u take hear him voice?
NA me be his junior brother. Fooo fofo foor. Dat tym ooooo
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by 9jatatafo(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
What would she tell the baby inside her about his or her father?
RIP to the man!
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by egobetatoday: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
what should we expect from a demon possessed party?

Buhari and members of his party plus their supporters are under curse.

the blood of the victims of 2011 post election crisis is on all of u. u cant escape it.

soon the blood shed will be within ur camp.

ALL PROGRESSIVE CONFIDENCE - EVIL PARTY FROM THE PIT OF HELL!
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Janetozi(f): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2015
The satanic demonic and violent spirit of APC have possess her.

God will save us from APC and Sai baba IJN.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Missonas(f): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2015
ManUtdholic:

NA me be his junior brother. Fooo fofo foor. Dat tym ooooo

Ok stammering thgs grin
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by shegsrules(m): 8:45am On Mar 30, 2015
Ejigbo this place na from one evil to another. Them need deliverance
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Janetozi(f): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad

RIP to the dead.
PDP thugs everywhere and killing all in the name of a victory they will never smell. Even women of PDP are armed and deadly.

Sai Buhari
i will not insult u or call u names just like other people are doing for this ur comment, because of all the people in this nairaland, i am the only one that know that u are an illiterate.

I know it was one stupid fool that helps u to read the article.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by omoplaycool(m): 8:54am On Mar 30, 2015
Noble11:

Did you even bother to read the story?
It surprises me how a lot of folks just comment without thinking even over something as serious as the. Like there's no life after this elections

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by omoharry(f): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2015
There is no way you can be an APC Member or supporter without becoming aggressive. it is en-scripted in their DNA
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by justi4jesu(f): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad

RIP to the dead.

Sai Buhari

Show me your certificate, or go back to school, Chaii just this brief story, you couldn't comprehend. Try use shame read am again undecided
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Don4eva(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad

RIP to the dead.

Sai Buhari
APC supporters are so dumb, pls do yourself a favour and read the news again before accusing PDP, U guys need to be transformed. Ekenekwam gi
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by hensben(m): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2015
Mentally deranged peeps everywhere as a result of poverty..God help us
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Gracyel(f): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad

RIP to the dead.

Sai Buhari
Are you ok?...Or you simply didnt pass English comprehension in secondary school?....What has PDP got to do with an APC supporter stabbing her husband to death?. Nawa for u
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by jaydee87(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad

RIP to the dead.

Sai Buhari
its funny how we react to sensitive issues, politics has nothing to do with this, it just unfortunate that they argued about politics before the incidence but we should not blame either parties for the loss.... rip to the dead...
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by hensben(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Mentally deranged peeps everywhere as a result of poverty..God help us from the hands of bad and corrupt government.bring us that person that will have the masses at heart.reason I'm begging you God is that it seem our vote doesn't count, these set of people are imposing themselves on us for sixteen years now even when we say we don't them anymore..Lord throw confussion in their camp that they will not even know how they loose power in the center.haba! Enough is enough.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by lozanni(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2015
The number of spousal killings in Nigeria is becoming alarming !!! On Valentine day, it was a woman in Ekiti State killing her husband, later that month it was a Driver being killed by his wife in Ibadan, now its another man being killed by the wife in Lagos.
I think incompatible spouses should call it quits in their relationships to avoid these sad incidents.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Decryptor(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2015
bisous:

And you are ? its to early in the week to dignify u with a response.....say me well to the savages in Otu Nkwo who brought you up and refused to teach you good manners.....Dunce

UrennaNkoli made that comment, and now you are responding that way. This means UrennaNkoli is bisous. Busted!
The response you got from him was well deserved for your folly! Anuofia!!
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by UnimkeAk(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad

RIP to the dead.

Sai Buhari

"A version of the account said the couple had divergent views
on their choice of presidential candidates. While the
husband was said to have decided to vote for the PDP, his
wife, simply called Onyiyechi, reportedly chose to vote for
the presidential candidate of the APC."

Dumb biitch !!!
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by sidecheek(f): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2015
Unnecessary tension building up to tamper with our emotions ¥
People are not always conscious of what these things do to their minds/physique ¥
RIP to the dead.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Agukagu(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2015
Before reading the story I have already guessed the party the woman that did the stabbing is sympathizing with. Why is there so much anger and bitterness with the opposition?. They are always quick to shed blood and the way of peace have they not known. May God trouble those that trouble us.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by bigname90(m): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad

RIP to the dead.

Sai Buhari

some pple read once n grab d point why some persons read severally 2 understand d same story y some oda grp of persons read ova n ova but still don't grab. solution call somebody close who can read n understand n tell dem 2 read d same story n explain to u instead of u shouting Sai bulala
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by aminae: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2015
SHE HAS NEVER BEATEN A CHILD BEFORE! BUT AS SOON AS SHE STARTED SUPPORTING AP... SHE CHANGED!!!
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2015
It's because she was pregnant cry

He was crazy arguing with a heavily pregnant.

Over here she could get away with temporary insanity. She was never a violent person it's due to her chemical imbalance. .. God have mercy on her and RIP for the man
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Fourwinds: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2015
Until i hear from d horse's mouth
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by pappizeezu: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2015
Foolish people...
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by ChiSun27(m): 11:22am On Mar 30, 2015
kilokeys:
hmmm

kirikiri accreditation.

where she would never ever use an umbrella..
but might be given a broom to sweep the compound for life

You know one thing my friend.......

Your IQ is high!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by samuelson06(m): 11:37am On Mar 30, 2015
bisous:
Hmm this is what the yoruba's call edi,and some people call it remote control......
But then again with the understanding that the physical controls the spiritual one has to be careful these days not to become a tool in the hands of the careless thoughtforms flying around.....
Its especially sad considering she wasn't a troublesome person....

@bolded: that's wrong but rather on the contrary: the spiritual controls the physical. Your thoughts (spiritual) gives rise to your actions (physical).
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates by Ekiseme(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2015
Cutest9gerian:
mumu didnt you read that she's an APC member?
what diff does it make apc or pdp? Politicians does not worth anyone's life,that's my message

as for the part you called me mumu,i forgive you..i dey good mood nw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested / Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) / Man Who Is To Wed Today Found Dead In Kogi. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.