Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday (52413 Views)

Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY / Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by phransix147(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
El-Rufia weyreh!
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by paroh137(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
j
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
k
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 30, 2015
There was a country.
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by lolaxavier(m): 8:36am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by doctorlaw: 8:36am On Mar 30, 2015
Buhari is winning and his enemies are running. I have never done this but GMB till 2023
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by taiwo0000(m): 8:36am On Mar 30, 2015
olamonsor2:
Water don dry at the back of there fish.

Omi tin tan leyin eja..... Nice one bro, but still laughing @PDP...

Ema loose laye awon mo olorun....

1 Like

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Estimable(m): 8:36am On Mar 30, 2015
Hell Rufai......BIG MOUTH

1 Like

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by DesChyko: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2015
FFK = NER grin
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2015
PDP is almost in the drain. Shame on GEJ and his supporters because their plot and governance will soon be sent parking and disgraced. Buhari isn't the best either but he's for now better that a clueless otueke Zoologist.

#NeutralNigerian.
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Sparkle777(f): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2015
El rufai knows he is a looser so he wants to create chaos. For ur information, they still work and sometyn urgent might have cropped up.
May the real jega speak, for all u online jegas.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Nimblemind(m): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2015
PDP lose be that?
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Gracyel(f): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2015
ellechrystal:
Y r these Apc guys panicking? I thought they said buhari is leading
I wonder o!
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by lolaxavier(m): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2015
Shame don catch that ghost worker...wants to go and pack his load from Abuja sharp sharp...
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by adadadon(m): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2015
Iamsynord:
Some response
They are all IGBO*
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Tonnierichy(m): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2015
It ain't happening.....
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Gracyel(f): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2015
Sparkle777:
El rufai knows he is a looser so he wants to create chaos. For ur information, they still work and sometyn urgent might have cropped up.
My dear, you just spoke my mind o.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by cyril83(m): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2015
januzaj:
EL RUFAI BAD GUY
ABEG I DEY FIND TEMITEMI
DUMBO SAMBO ON THE RUN

Barcanister, firefire , ngbakwe and oremu are also on the run.
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by HoseaAudu(m): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2015
Iamsynord:
The APC Governorship candidate for Kaduna tweeted this on March 28th ..

Cc lalasticlala

The same elrufai that posted GMB picture in Nicon Abuja claiming it was an interview in UK.
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by nortcentrallord(m): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2015
Ahuitzotl:
If that devil wants to try his hand at incitement then he best put his twitter children in the frontline.

Hahahaha. Has he forgotten apostle Johnson Sulemans prophesy on his guber ambition? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by slightlyMad(f): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2015
grin
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by cyril83(m): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2015
Sparkle777:

El rufai is so so on point. Sambo did not spend a night in kaduna before rushing back to abuja.
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by abduljabbar4(m): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2015
Well that's too late cos we already through. Everybody knows the winner here
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by freshdude99(m): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2015
ellechrystal:
Don't mind them my dear, all propaganda cheesy
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Gracyel(f): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2015
adadadon:

They are all IGBO*
Oh please, lets get tribalism off this. We are all Nigerians and should stop beefing ourselves cos of our tribal differences. If we keep doing this to each other, then what is the difference between us and the whites who discriminate against us (the 'Blacks')...Please lets start preaching unity in our great country. The Giant of Africa!
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Idrismusty97(m): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2015
El rufai my governor smiley. You shall win with a landslide!
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by AJOT99(m): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2015
I hope it wasn't true!
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by zicoraads: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Ahuitzotl:
If that devil wants to try his hand at incitement then he best put his twitter children in the frontline.
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by crownprince102: 8:44am On Mar 30, 2015
januzaj:
EL RUFAI BAD GUY
ABEG I DEY FIND TEMITEMI
DUMBO SAMBO ON THE RUN
. Jonathan met with the Queen of
England.
He asked her:
JONATHAN: How do you run such an efficient
government? Are there any tips u can give to me?
I want to help Nigeria.
"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing
is to surround yourself with intelligent people."
Jonathan frowned, and then asked,"But how do i
know the people around me are really intelligent?"
The Queen replied, "Oh, that's easy, you just ask
them to answer an intelligent riddle.
The Queen pushed a button on her intercom.
"Please send David Cameron in here, would you?"
David Cameron walked into the room and
said,"Yes, your majesty?"
The Queen smiled and said,"Answer this riddle.
David, your mother and father have a child, it is
not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is
it? "Without pausing for a minute David Cameron
answered,"that would be me." Yes, very good,"said
the Queen.
Jonathan went back home to ask his Vice
President Sambo
JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and your
father have a child, it's not your brother and it's
not your sister, who is it?
SAMBO:."I'm not sure, let me get back to you."
He asked all his staff in the Office but none could
give him an answer. Finally, one day, VP Sambo
ran into Januzaj.
Sambo asked, Januzaj
SAMBO: Your mother and father have a child and
it's not your brother or sister,who is it?"
Januzaj answered sharply, "That's easy, its me!"
Sambo smiled,and said "Thanks!"
Then he went back to speak with President
Jonathan.
Sambo: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle, It's
JANUZAJ
Jonathan got angry,he said to Sambo. "No wonder
Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am Surrounded by
Dummies.! The answer is David Cameron!"
Temi Temi? Hin dey purge grin
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by SuperSuave(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2015
lekinz:
grin grin grin

Wetin concern me

But wait Oooooohhh...

If Pdp and Apc draw.. Shey dem go play penalty ??

hehehe funny guy. You should create a thread for it

1 Like

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by SuperSuave(m): 8:45am On Mar 30, 2015
ellechrystal:
the tweet was on Saturday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare / President Tinubu Arrives National Security Office In A Golf Cart / GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.