Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday (52416 Views)

Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY / Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by simdam500(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2015
This vice president is a dumbo undecided
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by XKZ(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2015
I can't understand why El-Rufai acts like a mad man on twitter. Regularly tweeting unsubstantiated rumours and accusations. He was also the the one who tweeted that GMB's jet had been stopped from leaving Abuja for the elections.
I hope this is not how he is in real life.
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
franksam2009:
. are u sure u ar a gal? I see u in almost all politics thread trying to undermine goodluck or PDP, "e no go beta for ur papa if u come 4rm southeast zone and still doing all this to goodluck"
lmao
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Cityguy: 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
DickTator1:
Rufai made a fool of himself, his predicted election rigging did not happen. The dwarf should just keep quiet.
Someone said it's an insult to dwarfs to describe him as one, saying he's rather a 'midget'. Or is it 'lowget'?
Re: Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday by Suljosh: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
babestella:

And who told you the election can't be rigged to favor GMB? After all the northerners have inhaled his herion and passed some to the south west too. Please they all rig in their locailities and strong holds, so forget that rigging thing. Whoever emerges the winner is a better rigger and the other can go to court to make his case clear or remain there.
satan be gone! I'm gonna have the last laugh. #teamGMB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng / Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper / Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.