Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result (168063 Views)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (45) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by plendil: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
meee see crowd
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by justi4jesu(f): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy Hehehehe Tension we are waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by IYANGBALI: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
sukkot:
why this nigga throwing gang signs in the background ? what set he repping ?
the guy is giving sign language. It is meant to inform the PDP members that are deaf and dumb,especially those on Nairaland grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Donjowebs(m): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
No lite for my area since morning, who go pay the bill? Now I no go watch Jega declare Baba as Presido.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by juwoonn(m): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
We will miss the great clown...mama piss
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by meforyou1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ogun has started their rigging. The returning officer same at the time of Result compilation no report of cancellation but that this morning there were 2 cases
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Gentlepapi(m): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Goto newsdiaryonline.com for live update
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Enegu State up next
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by lloydpras: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Those of you getting married in the next 4 years, How expensive your wedding will be depends on the result of this day. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked seeeee traffic!!!!
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Valwezzy: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
I'll kill myself and run away if Buhari win.
I don't care about all the result trickling in..all I know is that GEJ Will win either by Hook or crook.
#GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by prettyrosiemua(f): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
hmmmm. Even my younger sis doesn't mind watching NTA today.Children are even interested in the outcome of the election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by djfox: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
bestestgirl:
This is the most viewed thread ever in the history of Nairaland grin grin

Most viewed - NO
Genereated Most views since when created - probably.

Theres some thread with like 1.4 Million views. This thread just has the highest traffic currently (and even that could probably be less than some other events)
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Make them no day give man tention
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by idu1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
how many state results have Jega announced so far
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
EKITI
APC =120331
PDP =176446

ogun state..
PDP = 207,950
APC = 308,290

Enugu coming up..............

3 Likes

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by redcliff: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
its obvious that most of the online results are real. I wonder why some PDP fans were in so much denial to accept it and waiting for INEC to announce what we know already. All hail the new president of NIGERIA> GMB

5 Likes

Enugu is next. Total reg voters 1381563
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Onozboy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
PDP would win

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by BizBloke(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
StateOfMind:

Yes baby. POSITIVE Change is here cool

We pray whoever becomes the leader of Nigeria brings positive change, love.

This fence I'm sitting on is very high. wink
grin

2 Likes

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Let's go ,ets go
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by sukkot: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
the guy is giving sign language. It is meant to inform the PDP members that are deaf and dumb,especially those on Nairaland grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Ayodele951(m): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Watching it live..Been biting my fingers as if tomorrow no dey... Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Sicozone(m): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Just for d records,i was here to witness this......
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by andyanders: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
tonte23:
CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

I think you are sick and need not be on this forum. A sane person should not be acting the way you paste waste here, Too bad for mad people like you.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
genesisjohn:
how many state results have Jega announced so far
2. Announcing the third state- Enugu
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by ichidodo: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
AbuMikey:
[s]

Why don't You just shut Your foul smelling thing You call mouth, and the threats of war.

Niger Delta boys ain't shît, Ya know?

............and yes, Hell Yeah, I'm from the SOUTH Southern part of the republic.

#WeSayNo!ToBadGovernment.[/s]

Quite ranting boy and envisage the likely scenarios if Buhari wins.That way,you get to keep your head rather than lose it whenever the ND militants chose to crash our mono economy ....
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by dosht(f): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Seun don hammer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (45)

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.