Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result (168010 Views)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (45) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
BUHARI WINS OGUN cool
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
APC- OGUN, 308,290

PDP- OGUN, 207,950

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by sukkot: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
why this nigga throwing gang signs in the background ? what set he repping ?

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by tamunoibiso(f): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Prof Duro Oni is now giving the details of the result for Ogun State.
APC had 308290
PDP had 207950
The result is been handed to JEGA for reconciliation.

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by maddman: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Apc wins in ogun
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by factorial1(m): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
JediGrace:
How will you run when you'll be dead after killing yourself? Calm down.
ask him o
#FvckUpSomeCommas!!! grin
Nepa d0n take light..........

Blame GEJ grin
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by StateOfMind: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
BizBloke:

SOM!

Yes baby. POSITIVE Change is here cool
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Cammo: 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
bestestgirl:
This is the most viewed thread ever in the history of Nairaland grin grin
Yeah, I was shocked when I checked in here
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by januzaj(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Soreza:
MR STOP TYPING NONSENSE HERE AND LISTEN TO THE RESULTS
YOU QUOTED HIM TO TYPE THIS TRASH
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Optional2(f): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ogun state now belong to APC
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by ArabianPrince: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Coalition Government in the making. No clear winner. cool

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by daik(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ogun:
APC: 308,290
PDP:207,950
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Omo , I bet 10k with my guy make buhari no go loose oo

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by sunny4life(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
ichidodo:
Hope you're ready for the dark days ahead?? ND militants won't go down with out a shot at the oil and gas infrastructure....Heeeheehee.We should start looking at agriculture for revenue from now on...
whatever

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Jibson999(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Chaiii......see traffic for nairaland. meanwhile Watching TV & awaiting the results of d election brings back memories.......lyk when I had my 1st HIV ststus test.....#saibaba
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by superduperjay: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Tension is just too much. Almost kissing my tv as if I should enter inside. Sai baba!
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by mickeymimi: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ekiti results: APC – 120,331 PDP – 176, 466

giving by Ekiti State Collation Officer, Prof Adebiyi Daramola

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by MockinJay(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
III Quid facis, annorum pueros
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jonathan has Just been declared winner of the 2015 general elections...

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by ozoigbondu: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
GEJ pls don't me up
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by crisycent: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
So painful I can't watch this.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Librakid(f): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Patiently waiting....
There must be a winner and a looser!
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by AbuMikey(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
ichidodo:
Hope you're ready for the dark days ahead?? ND militants won't go down with out a shot at the oil and gas infrastructure....Heeeheehee.We should start looking at agriculture for revenue from now on...

Why don't You just shut Your foul smelling thing You call mouth, and the threats of war.

Niger Delta boys ain't shît, Ya know?

............and yes, Hell Yeah, I'm from the SOUTH Southern part of the republic.

#WeSayNo!ToBadGovernment.

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by willyo(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
GoodLuck took him where he is now and its ready to take him beyond to 2019. #GEJ NA U BIKO

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by slimdiggi: 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
ArabianPrince:
Coalition Government in the making. No clear winner. cool
if I hear
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Cestmoi1(f): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ogun state
APC- 308,290
PDP-207,950
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Krasid(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
APC wins in ogun state.Nothing spoil.#GEJtill2019

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by schiphol003: 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
omoharry:
I am a PDP supporter and if the results from the social media is anything to go by, then I think GMB will likely to win this election. However, i hope all APC supporters will be matured about any outcomes of the election without plunging this nation into crisis....since they have the attitude of wining at all cost and discrediting every result that is not in thier favour ... i still look forward to when APC will honarable concede defeat without the creating trouble just because the result is not in their favour. I give the success of this election to Jega as well as Mr President Jonathan for creating an enabling environment for the conduct of a peaceful election.. even if there were some hitches... I hope APC will create this type of environment should they be in power for other opposition party without exhibiting any intolerance for a healthy competition during election...

You probably were not aware that Dr Fayemi of Ekiti was the first to congratulate Fayose after their gubernatorial elections.
Despite the fact evidences rigging and malpractices, he still play the sportmanship spirit. That's APC
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by IYANGBALI: 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
bestestgirl:
This is the most viewed thread ever in the history of Nairaland grin grin
abeg you get kolanut for your bag?break small for me pls

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by techmart(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
#NigeriaDecides

Wow... Naija Don already decide

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (45)

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area?