Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result (167966 Views)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by nelcliff(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
don't get involve in wht u do nt knw d beginning becos u will not knw d end. Visit www.wealthonlineng.info and start a positive step towards ur destiny.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Ololade1999: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Otueke loading...............................

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by queenbetty1(f): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy Oluwa is involved
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by jogojogo: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
answerspls:
PLS I AM IN D BUS I AM READING ON MY SET. IS JEGA LIVE ON TV NOW SO I CAN CALL MYGUY TO PUT ON D TELE AT HOME AND WATCH IT LIVE. MEANWHILE ALL SHOULD KEEP US UPDATED HERE FEEDBACK PLS

yet! JEGA LIVE ON SEAT.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by fab04(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Record number of viewers on this thread... grin grin grin
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by TwistedPair(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
watch online http://www.channelstv.com/live/ lets pray for peace no matter the final result #OneNigeria
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by MockinJay(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Heavy rain about to bestow upon Lagos..Still waiting for the damn results! Or is it 12am ni? cheesy
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by TopHand: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
I no fit chop I no fit sleep, just dey shake like generator wey dey overheat, although I know say Buhari don win I dey pray 4 peaceful aftermat, abeg make nobody cus trouble
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Emperortj93(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
this is the best election Nigeria have ever experience in terms of competition
may the best man win
TENSION SHAIII
like for gej till 2019 or
share for GMB till 2023

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by nelcliff(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
don't getting involve in wht u do nt knw d beginning becos u will not knw d end. Visit www.wealthonlineng.info and start a positive step towards ur destiny.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Dgreatestt: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
The final moment has come!! And the President-elect is ...............................................,........, Dr Remi of KOWA PARTY!!! tongue tongue

O boi, see crowed wen dey view dis thread sha!! Una no dey busy for work cheesy

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
In the name of Allah

In the name of Jesus.......

Said baba be praised....... Everybody; a standing ovation for the president of the federal republic of Nigeria....... .Gen. Muhammadu Bihari(His excellency)

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Johngreat(m): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hmmmm, my heart beats, if Buhari lose, Lives will be lost thru retaliation, if he wins, lives will be lost also in celebration, help us lord.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
GMB!!!
The BBC's Nkem Ifejika in Abuja says: "We've just been to both the APC and PDP headquarters. The difference couldn't be more stark - APC dynamic, buzzing. PDP dead - only security presence."

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by ireke(m): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
you can watch live from this link - http://www.nta.ng/live/

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by cyril83(m): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
answerspls:
PLS I AM IN D BUS I AM READING ON MY SET. IS JEGA LIVE ON TV NOW SO I CAN CALL MYGUY TO PUT ON D TELE AT HOME AND WATCH IT LIVE. MEANWHILE ALL SHOULD KEEP US UPDATED HERE FEEDBACK PLS

Lol! @ set and tele... It reminds of my days in the uni where my landlady pikin always referred to handset as set and TV as tele.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Lucasbalo(m): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Vox populi, vox dei. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Sai Buhari. Time for Nigeria's renewal.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Havilah93(m): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Bimffo:
I honestly never really had nothing against Jonathan...
Then he threatened to ban Pomo. undecided

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by kunlejazz(m): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
dealslip:
Please stop opposing army for the sake of your life. They are trigger happy as we speak. Southerners and corpers find your way out of the north. If Buhari wins they will still attack you, if he loses, mayhem may happen. Almajiris don't understand peace accord signing. The fairly peaceful election is not as important as the reactions to the result. Stay alive to see your candidate sworn in. You may never get justice for the people who have lost their lives so far. Change and transformation are synonyms therefore APC and PDP are the same. They will still take you for a ride for the next 4 years knowing our short memory and come to kiss your foot when election is near.

You get sense die!

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:
Patiently waiting for APC to be announced winner.

Sai Buhari

Sai mumu....lets see....baba jona I hail u
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by InvertedHammer: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
/

I wonder what's going on in Okupe, Abati and Fayose's mind.

Most importantly the ones that betrayed their colleagues--FFK and Ribadu.

A person who stands for nothing falls for everything. A lesson to be learned.

\

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Evathyst(f): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
Grabs seat in the 5th row...

Damn! Is there no popcorn seller in the house?

By force by fire, the pple's general will carry the day.

Sai Buhari!
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Iaz93: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
Omoh! Dem don start
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by sunny4life(m): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
where are all the saTANoids?...........barcarnista,ichidodo,temitemi,sincere9gerian,chukwudi44,customised13,tit,severusnape,biafraqueen.........some monikers will cease to exhist after 2day

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by cirmuell(m): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Where na abeg.

Which station is showing it?
NTA, TVC, CHANNELS, AIT.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by joanana(f): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ekiti is first... . grin[center][/center]
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by niggi4life(m): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
Offices in Ikeja are being closed Down by management.... Telcos, banks and govt parastals etc... Pls kindly advice ur loved ones to stay indoors

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by idris4eva(m): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
dealslip:
Please stop opposing army for the sake of your life. They are trigger happy as we speak. Southerners and corpers find your way out of the north. If Buhari wins they will still attack you, if he loses, mayhem may happen. Almajiris don't understand peace accord signing. The fairly peaceful election is not as important as the reactions to the result. Stay alive to see your candidate sworn in. You may never get justice for the people who have lost their lives so far. Change and transformation are synonyms therefore APC and PDP are the same. They will still take you for a ride for the next 4 years knowing our short memory and come to kiss your foot when election is near.
the man dt marries or will marry has found a good thing in a wife..u av a gud tinkin faculty.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by olalekan1(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
Abeg shey na for thus thread Jega wan announce result? people plenty for this thread... more than 500 guests.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
Buhari must win ooo,God pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45)

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area?