Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result (167968 Views)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (45) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Afriface: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
Cool off with Megaman when the tension is this high!

www.terminateitnow.com

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by worryless: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
Bros this ur comment i swear is one of the best that i have seen since dis election of a thing starts..its so on POINT..I only wish my fellow Nigerians can just buy it for sometime and who knows they/we might be saving alot of lves..GOD BLESS YOU.

dealslip:
Please stop opposing army for the sake of your life. They are trigger happy as we speak. Southerners and corpers find your way out of the north. If Buhari wins they will still attack you, if he loses, mayhem may happen. Almajiris don't understand peace accord signing. The fairly peaceful election is not as important as the reactions to the result. Stay alive to see your candidate sworn in. You may never get justice for the people who have lost their lives so far. Change and transformation are synonyms therefore APC and PDP are the same. They will still take you for a ride for the next 4 years knowing our short memory and come to kiss your foot when election is near.

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by BizBloke(m): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
Following...
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by cmon(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Is the final result for presidency going to be by number of states won or by number of votes won?
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by ebiagtales: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Zenith21(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Oga jona, if u win.. Remeber that "wen pikin fail class, hin must to repeat the class wey hin must not fail again if not na withdraw from university be dat"..... Baba if na u win, may oluwa talk ur own mata....shikena.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt] Buhari as our new President [/size]

Na today? wait for the result
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
What's the result so far
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by hadedayor10(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
We are patiently waiting for the winner oooooooo

see crowd for nairaland........
Over 1k guest and massive members on here

Oya make Jega declare Seun as the new president if Nigeria for 2015.......#wink
Waiting....
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by appini: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
My situation room right now is like Obama situation war room
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by omoharry(f): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
I am a PDP supporter and if the results from the social media is anything to go by, then I think GMB will likely to win this election. However, i hope all APC supporters will be matured about any outcomes of the election without plunging this nation into crisis....since they have the attitude of wining at all cost and discrediting every result that is not in thier favour ... i still look forward to when APC will honarable concede defeat without the creating trouble just because the result is not in their favour. I give the success of this election to Jega as well as Mr President Jonathan for creating an enabling environment for the conduct of a peaceful election.. even if there were some hitches... I hope APC will create this type of environment should they be in power for other opposition party without exhibiting any intolerance for a healthy competition during election...

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by ireke(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Where na abeg.

Which station is showing it?

You can also view it online at - http://www.nta.ng/live/
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by idu1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Chai!!!
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Valwezzy: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
I'll kill myself and Run away if buhari win..
I don't care about all the Result trickling in..all I know is #GEJ will win either by Hook or crook..
#GEJ till 2019

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by 3kay945(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
TopHand:
I no fit chop I no fit sleep, just dey shake like generator wey dey overheat, although I know say Buhari don win I dey pray 4 peaceful aftermat, abeg make nobody cus trouble

Calm down, watch film or music while watching the announcement.. Like me

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by sukkot: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
over 2000 people in this thread shocked grin

otueke welcome your incomptetent prodigal son tonight cheesy

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Vivly(f): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jega is the celebrity of the moment. Enjoy it while it lasts. It comes once every four years.

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by yoged(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
U go fear Ekiti. See the amount of cancel polling unit.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by ichidodo: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
sunny4life:
where are all the saTANoids?...........barcarnista,ichidodo,temitemi,sincere9gerian,chukwudi44,customised13,tit,severusnape,biafraqueen.........some monikers will cease to exhist after 2day
Hope you're ready for the dark days ahead?? ND militants won't go down with out a shot at the oil and gas infrastructure....Heeeheehee.We should start looking at agriculture for revenue from now on...
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ekiti State:
APC 120,331 votes..
PDP 176,466 votes..

#GEJ cool

Ogun State:
APC 308,290 votes..
PDP 207,950 votes..

#Buhari cool

Enugu State:
APC 141,57 votes..
PDP 553,003 votes..

#GEJ cool

Kogi State:
APC 264,851 votes..
PDP 149,987 votes..

#Buhari cool

Osun State:
APC 383,603 votes..
PDD 249,929 votes..

#Buhari cool

Ondo State:
APC 299,899 votes..
PDP 251,368 votes..

#Buhari cool

FCT, Abuja:
APC 146,399 votes..
PDP 157,195 votes..

#GEJ cool

Oyo State:
APC 528,620 votes..
PDP 303,376 votes..

#Buhari cool

Nassarawa State:
APC 236,838 votes..
PDP 273,460 votes..

#GEJ cool

Continues by 8pm..
*heart in the mouth* grin cheesy..

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by ribbit: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2015

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by guttentag(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
techmart:
April fool is when JEGA announces ____ as the winner
#NigeriaDecides

SAi Buhari

Dan ubanca

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Jecyangel(f): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
jezz naija aren't smiling attal. see number of pple viewing this page. lemme join the crew. wanting patiently for the final result.

long live NIGERIA

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by tamunoibiso(f): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
Prof. Adebiyi Daramola just gave the figures for Ekiti State.
APC had 120331
PDP had 176466
The result is been reconciled and handed over to JEGA.

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by joanana(f): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
Moment of Truth.. . lipsrsealed

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by lilmax(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
No one should deactivate o grin

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by sevantex(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
danjumakolo:
The view on this thread is amazing...naija youths..una Weldon
Jona nor provide work naa for dem naa...,hehehehe!

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by StateOfMind: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
Seun please suspend the deactivate button for 1 week.

We dont want anyone deactivating his/hers/its moniker to register a new one thereafter.

I strongly support this motion grin grin

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by ribbit: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
omoharry:
I am a PDP supporter and if the results from the social media is anything to go by, then I think GMB will likely to win this election. However, i hope all APC supporters will be matured about any outcomes of the election without plunging this nation into crisis....since they have the attitude of wining at all cost and discrediting every result that is not in thier favour ... i still look forward to when APC will honarable concede defeat without the creating trouble just because the result is not in their favour. I give the success of this election to Jega as well as Mr President Jonathan for creating an enabling environment for the conduct of a peaceful election.. even if there were some hitches... I hope APC will create this type of environment should they be in power for other opposition party without exhibiting any intolerance for a healthy competition during election...
[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/60789652.jpg[/img]
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by ironbody03(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
i am very sure that, no natter how PDP rig the electionl

Am sure that the winner that that will be anounced will be buhari

Sai baba

Sai buhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (45)

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57