Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1280 Views)

Your Say On Couples Life On Campus / Living Couples Life As A Student.. Love Or Poo mistaken for Love? / What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by midexz(m): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: . by falconey(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
hmmmm
Re: . by alberto2k(m): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
lemme stay here smoke my weed and wait for the election results cool
Re: . by midexz(m): 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
falconey:

hmmmm

Is that your contribution or just ur NL self booking space
Re: . by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
undecided
Re: . by Viktoh(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
alberto2k:
jonathan ol d way cool

1 Like

Re: . by SpeedyConnect(m): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Just hope the opportunity cost of this cohabitation will not be overmuch.
Re: . by emperorchedda(m): 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
So after damaging her pusssy for 4 years an innocent fellow will pick her up for marriage and start managing your leftover. #Saynotomarriage
Re: . by Lyrically(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
Couple life?..nah!
Re: . by Emodeee: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
Most times, it doesn't lead to marriage, the men will jez chop and clean mouth. U aven't paid her dowry yet, but u r acting as her husband. Do we call u an interim husband or an acting husband?. U knw what? It is advantageous to d male, U av free pvcci to bang at all time and d pvcci go tire u even b4 u enter into marriage.

For a lady to be living with u, she is chasing other suitors away, telling them dat she is already hooked up even without uttering a word. Why will a lady agree to live with her b.f in d 1st place? Who told her d relationship is going to lead into marriage? I ll lyk to shock u, despite d fact dat u r living with him, he still cheats on u. Yeah, he does. Cos u r gving him all d sex positions u knw doesn't mean he is going to marry u.

As for d case abv, i thought u both r student, were u sent to sch to go and practice marriage b4 marriage? Wah happened to books? Read books on relationships to practice marriage, it's nt necessary u practice it b4 u garner experience.
I will nt advice anyone to cohabit with their b.fs or g.fs, it is nt advisable.

P.s: face ur studies and ignore any form of distraction. Aving a g.f or b.f is a distraction on it's own talkless of cohabiting with each other. No, dn't try it. M nt saying u shouldn't be in a relationship though, bt dn't let it be a distraction.

3 Likes

Re: . by ivyT(f): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
alberto2k:

Ogabros no bring election matter for here, ain't we all tired of that bullshat already!!!
Re: . by alberto2k(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
ivyT:

Ogabros no bring election matter for here, ain't we all tired of that bullshat already!!!
aunty-madam, keep calm вบℓℓรнïт will soon be over. cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
couple life in school?nah i hate that shit!!right from time i like distance relationship,i am not used to near relationship till date.most couple life in school dont end well cos dey hardly marry each other.what dey suppose enjoy after marriage dey don enjoy am bf marriage#smh for those who are into that kind stuff undecided
Re: . by YUNGLURD(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
Emodeee:
Most times, it doesn't lead to marriage, the men will jez chop and clean mouth. U aven't paid her dowry yet, but u r acting as her husband. Do we call u an interim husband or an acting husband?. U knw what? It is advantageous to d male, U av free pvcci to bang at all time and d pvcci go tire u even b4 u enter into marriage.

For a lady to be living with u, she is chasing other suitors away, telling them dat she is already hooked up even without uttering a word. Why will a lady agree to live with her b.f in d 1st place? Who told her d relationship is going to lead into marriage? I ll lyk to shock u, despite d fact dat u r living with him, he still cheats on u. Yeah, he does. Cos u r gving him all d sex positions u knw doesn't mean he is going to marry u.

As for d case abv, i thought u both r student, were u sent to sch to go and practice marriage b4 marriage? Wah happened to books? Read books on relationships to practice marriage, it's nt necessary u practice it b4 u garner experience.
I will nt advice anyone to cohabit with their b.fs or g.fs, it is nt advisable.

P.s: face ur studies and ignore any form of distraction. Aving a g.f or b.f is a distraction on it's own talkless of cohabiting with each other. No, dn't try it. M nt saying u shouldn't be in a relationship though, bt dn't let it be a distraction.
spot on...the duo re enjoying the f»ucking though
Re: . by sankky: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
emperorchedda:
So after damaging her pusssy for 4 years an innocent fellow will pick her up for marriage and start managing your leftover. #Saynotomarriage

True talk joor. Apart from the mutual diseases shared equally, the lady ccommits Innumerable abortions and takes infertility whil he marries a fresh womb.

We cant wait to see Abians massively voting for LP (comrade Emeka Oti Mba) while expectedly rejecting the money-for-vote capitalist ccalled Alex Oti. PDP is dead in Abia for now.
Abians are gonna be the wisest voters come April 11th

Re: . by Fulaboy(m): 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
Viktoh:
jonathan ol d way cool
to otouke >----------------------> cool

(1) (Reply)

I’m A Virgin, I Know Nothing About S€x! - Seyi Hunter / Open Letter To My Ex / They Are Both Married To Other People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.