Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

A nairaland edo babe got connected with a responsible bachelor. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A nairaland edo babe got connected with a responsible bachelor. (1429 Views)

'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor / Checkout This Hilarious Epic Reply An "Over Sabi" Babe Got From A Guy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

A nairaland edo babe got connected with a responsible bachelor. by antifailure(m): 6:39am On Aug 06, 2015
Testimony.
Re: A nairaland edo babe got connected with a responsible bachelor. by sinaj(f): 6:42am On Aug 06, 2015
Paaaaaaaaastor
*folds hand* I jux de look u with my 4 o clock eyes undecided
Re: A nairaland edo babe got connected with a responsible bachelor. by NifemiOlu(m): 6:45am On Aug 06, 2015
kiss

Re: A nairaland edo babe got connected with a responsible bachelor. by meelorlah(f): 6:46am On Aug 06, 2015
embarassed

Re: A nairaland edo babe got connected with a responsible bachelor. by XTROVAT: 6:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Alarinyo
Re: A nairaland edo babe got connected with a responsible bachelor. by gunpoint(m): 6:49am On Aug 06, 2015
sinaj:
Paaaaaaaaastor

*folds hand* I jux de look u with my 4 o clock eyes undecided
No shame
Jux apply lipsrsealed
Re: A nairaland edo babe got connected with a responsible bachelor. by sinaj(f): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2015
gunpoint:
No shame Jux apply lipsrsealed
I no b born again to start with...
check d nxt poster
Re: A nairaland edo babe got connected with a responsible bachelor. by gunpoint(m): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2015
sinaj:

I no b born again to start with...

check d nxt poster
Chisos...
But at least you from edo/delta bah?
The guy go manage you like that be that na... wink
Re: A nairaland edo babe got connected with a responsible bachelor. by IamLEGEND1: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2015

Re: A nairaland edo babe got connected with a responsible bachelor. by Houseofglam7(f): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2015
Pastor wey dey announce him own self undecided

Pastor indeed!

Re: A nairaland edo babe got connected with a responsible bachelor. by antifailure(m): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Pastor wey dey announce him own self undecided

Pastor indeed!
dear, please think about someone you can help, forget about the pastor that is annoucing his self. Is no longer strange or new that people get their right partner in social media. We have celebrated so many working marriages like that recently and in time past. One thing i realized is that is not only ladies that are looking for men to marry them, there are also high number of single men looking for right partners too. Imagine some one who stays in Lagos and he only want to marry from his home state, sometimes it could be difficult for him to get such lady by himself without recommendation. Let us welcome the idea of connecting good people together instead of using this medium to do useless and nonsense comments, we can take good advantage of it. God bless you.
Re: A nairaland edo babe got connected with a responsible bachelor. by Houseofglam7(f): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2015
antifailure:
dear, please think about someone you can help, forget about the pastor that is annoucing his self. Is no longer strange or new that people get their right partner in social media. We have celebrated so many working marriages like that recently and in time past. One thing i realized is that is not only ladies that are looking for men to marry them, there are also high number of single men looking for right partners too. Imagine some one who stays in Lagos and he only want to marry from his home state, sometimes it could be difficult for him to get such lady by himself without recommendation. Let us welcome the idea of connecting good people together instead of using this medium to do useless and nonsense comments, we can take good advantage of it. God bless you.

Get off my fuqin mentions!!!
You still ain't making sense!

Re: A nairaland edo babe got connected with a responsible bachelor. by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2015
undecided undecided undecided...nah work? Wey u dey find OND nd HND.....take this to the religion section...pastor Indeed undecided undecided\
antifailure:
If you don't know I am a pastor, this is an opportunity for you to know, recently, I councel a young man of early 30's, working in a good company but has been finding it difficult to connect with the kind of lady he want to marry. To cut the message short, after councelling, I promised to assist him search for a good girl but th ones I have came across so far both in office and church are not from Edo state or delta state. So I decided to post it here, sometimes if social media is utilise very well, you can get what you want from it. Meanwhile, if you are a single lady within age 20 to 27 and you have either OND,HND Or BSC or any other deploma certificate, christian, not too fat, from Edo or Delta, please kindly connect with him using this pin 29218EC3 or send him message using this num. 08180273253. I am assuring you a good union eventually you are the lucky one. They guy is good and I will not want to dent my profile on Nairaland as well. I wish you good luck.
Re: A nairaland edo babe got connected with a responsible bachelor. by Gurgle(f): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2015
antifailure:
If you don't know I am a pastor, this is an opportunity for you to know, recently, I councel a young man of early 30's, working in a good company but has been finding it difficult to connect with the kind of lady he want to marry. To cut the message short, after councelling, I promised to assist him search for a good girl but th ones I have came across so far both in office and church are not from Edo state or delta state. So I decided to post it here, sometimes if social media is utilise very well, you can get what you want from it. Meanwhile, if you are a single lady within age 20 to 27 and you have either OND,HND Or BSC or any other deploma certificate, christian, not too fat , from Edo or Delta, please kindly connect with him using this pin 29218EC3 or send him message using this num. 08180273253. I am assuring you a good union eventually you are the lucky one. They guy is good and I will not want to dent my profile on Nairaland as well. I wish you good luck.

Lmao at the bolded

And if youre not from Edo or Delta, what will happen undecided
Re: A nairaland edo babe got connected with a responsible bachelor. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2015
I don laugh tired.

Re: A nairaland edo babe got connected with a responsible bachelor. by sinaj(f): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
gunpoint:
Chisos... But at least you from edo/delta bah? The guy go manage you like that be that na... wink
M not to b managed wink

Lesbian Warned Me To Keep Off Her Love Or else... / You Rush Into It , You Endure For Life. / Friendzone Aint Hellzone. Guys Growup