Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results (24321 Views)

Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by KingsleyCEO: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
They should have come to conduct the election na. Since they don't see anything good In whatever we do

5 Likes

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
Uk and U.S should mind their business joor

We dont need dem to interfer in a family matter

6 Likes

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by Forwetinnah: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
Blaaaaah blaaaaah!!

1 Like

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by Samirana360(m): 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
j
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
Punstar:
i just hope GeJ doesnt fvck himself upat the end

He has already fvcked himself up. Shameless F00l
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by tempem: 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
quicyvictor:

too much of Nigeria sun is affecting your brain.

You talk too much, haba!

3 Likes

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by BodyKiss(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
What baffles me here is how the APC have been absolved of any guilt especially with results from the north.

I laugh in Hispanic.

As far as this election is concerned, I have said it before...I will say it again.

May-The-Best-Rigger-Win!
cheesy

Highly disappointed this is coming from you.
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by Pangea: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
May sanity prevail on jonathan
But from all indications it seems as if he has death wish
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by RotrEmmanuel: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Just listen to how pathetic you sound.

You have degraded yourself, even 14 year old Nairalanders dey insult you.

Shameless doe.
U are the fool here! mizmycoli just said her mind and the truth.

shame on you

5 Likes

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by hotice01: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
NIGERIA IS A SOVEREIGN STATE
US&UK should stop poke nosing in our domestic affairs.who made them judge or jury in our internal matter.They should face their own problems.
We would not be boxed into their will.we are free from psychological and colonial slavery.
In order words,they shud phuck the shut up angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by dealslip(f): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
edogirl2:
This is serious o.

Diplomatic statements are often spoken in codes. For the US in particular to go this far, when they know that the opposition will lash on to their words to unleash mayhem if they dont win - it means they probably have real evidence of manipulation of voting figures after votes were cast.

I think the US and UK are ready to throw Jonathan under the bus if he messes up.

Their statements have not pointed to any party. Let us not insinuate anything. Besides who are they to determine what happens in Nigeria. If they have evidence, they should bring it up immediately. Don't let this oil thieving "big brother" west set us against each. Nigerians will decide themselves

1 Like

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by AmaechiLinus(m): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
I sympathize wit GMB. Take heart 'cos d out wil nt favour APC

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by lordbureson(m): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
God has decided already shame to US n UK government agents of darkness trying to instigate nigeria citizens evil duo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by MrFord1: 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
How come these observers didn't notice the coercion in some states?

1 Like

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by phlemzy: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
The desperation in Jonathan is too glaring to the entire world. I can bet u that he will be 'gbagboed' out of Aso rock should he do any crazy thing.
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by fpeter(f): 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
Right now I don't envy any of them....I wouldn't wish to be anywhere near their shoes right now.

By the way. ..Sai Baba!!
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by santity100: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
Rigging is obvious na

But it is beyond JEGA sef cos he is in abuja and the state REC only deliver result to him
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by ghettodreamz(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
anonimi:

The message is for Buhari with his bogus fraudulent rigged 1.3 million and 1.9 million in Katsina and Kano respectively.

And what would you say about Rivers and Akwa-Ibom's results?

Next time, use this

1 Like

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
Chisoooos.........some people can view post for this world (no be me talk am ooooo, na okon)seat back and see my General laughing
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by nortcentrallord(m): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
US n UK taking panadol for Nigeria's headache all of a sudden. [color=][/color] grin grin grin

They are selecting another puppet for the giant of Africa.

1 Like

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by OGAattheTOP: 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
GEJ till May 29th, 2015.
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by 3kay945(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
lilprinze:
US and UK should better mind their f**king business and leave us alone.

No they shouldn't. They're our big brothers cos we are still toddler yet to know good from bad.

1 Like

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by attoskoly: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
anonimi:

The message is for Buhari with his bogus fraudulent rigged 1.3 million and 1.9 million in Katsina and Kano respectively.

they should come to the north and see how elections are being rigged. It is done in unison with the cooperation and assistance of security agencies and rival political parties but you would hardly hear anything. You are busy fighting each other in the South while northerners that are actually rigging keep mute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by anonimi: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
ghettodreamz:
And what would you say about Rivers and Akwa-Ibom's results?

Next time, use this

Did you use it before typing rubbish? Did you get 1.9 million in any of those two states
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by anonimi: 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
3kay945:
No they shouldn't. They're our big brothers cos we are still toddler yet to know good from bad.

Speak for yourself please oyinbo slave!!!
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by CLEARINGAGENT: 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by ideology(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
U are the fool here! mizmycoli just said her mind and the truth.
shame on you
TheFilmmaker:

Just listen to how pathetic you sound.

You have degraded yourself, even 14 year old Nairalanders dey insult you.

Shameless doe.
Politics is over, its game, let's display maturity and sportsmanship
There's no need for any of these, she aired her views.

What makes you think APC didn't rig, just like PDP did in some states?
BodyKiss:

Highly disappointed this is coming from you.

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by bokohalal(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
The APC protesters in Port Harcourt on Sunday were more than the figure given the party by INEC as the Presidential election result.
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by phreakabit(m): 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
OK we have heard now go back to your freaking countries turkey necks!
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by omoagbeke(m): 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
I think that i that stands for independent in INEC should be removed because its just their 4 deceive
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by 3kay945(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
anonimi:

Speak for yourself please oyinbo slave!!!

Kiddie, pray isis don't come sympathize with Boko haram.
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by Rationalman: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Which UK and US. These APC clowns will sit in the back of their huzs and typE and post rubish and someone will say Uk/US

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) / Air Force Officials Attack Workers In Ilorin (Photos) / Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.