Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results (24319 Views)

Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by appini: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
This interference is just too much.
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by weconnect: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
What baffles me here is how the APC have been absolved of any guilt especially with results from the north.

I laugh in Hispanic.

As far as this election is concerned, I have said it before...I will say it again.

May-The-Best-Rigger-Win!
cheesy
My person abeg leave us and uk alone jare
Since su and uk can't control this present administration as they want
The best they can do is to systematically support and sponsor APC
You and I know that Abokis sees white people as God
So that will make it simple for us and uk to control naija

1 Like

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by Moslaw: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
Phew...nairalanders and their partisan views to things!

Looking at that piece of news properly you will see that this caption is simply targeted at misleading people into unwanted reactions. Out of other postive stuffs that were mentioned in the statement why single this out?

Besides, the use of the word "may" and not "is" doesn't in any, in my view, qualify the screaming header as put by the OP.
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by TruthPower: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
We anxiously await the Chattam House election report, and also hope it was free and Clear of interference.

1 Like

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by Hembelembe: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
Seriously, I just realised the meaning of "Buhari" in Igbo language is "Change"
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by tete7000(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
attoskoly:

they should come to the north and see how elections are being rigged. It is done in unison with the cooperation and assistance of security agencies and rival political parties but you would hardly hear anything. You are busy fighting each other in the South while northerners that are actually rigging keep mute.

My person, Southerners are the most ignorant set of Nigerians. They tear at themselves while the Northerners used underage voting and the almajiri system to undermine sane political culture in Nigeria. It's quite sad.

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by ghettodreamz(m): 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
anonimi:

Did you use it before typing rubbish? Did you get 1.9 million in any of those two states

Sorry, you have got the wrong person to have an argument with. I'm not a partisan, but in for the respect of the will of the people, and their demands for a free, fair and credible election that is rig-free and represents the people's voices. Even your so-called candidate cannot prove me wrong that those figures in Rivers and Akwa-Ibom represents the true voices of the people without his influence. Regardless, a great defeat awaits him, take it or leave it.
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by vooks: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
Negro needs Whiteman to validate his BS
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by godoluwa(m): 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
What baffles me here is how the APC have been absolved of any guilt especially with results from the north.

I laugh in Hispanic.

As far as this election is concerned, I have said it before...I will say it again.

May-The-Best-Rigger-Win!
cheesy
u are on point. america is a big virus. any country they interfere with their affairs, such country will regret. God pass stupid America

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by ogene007: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
cramjones:
Foreign Secretary and US Secretary of State joint statement on the Nigerian elections.
Our governments welcome the largely peaceful vote on 28 March. The Nigerian people have shown a commendable determination to register their vote and choose their leaders.
So far, we have seen no evidence of systemic manipulation of the process.
But there are disturbing indications that the collation process - where the votes are finally counted - may be subject to deliberate political interference. This would contravene the letter and spirit of the Abuja Accord, to which both major parties committed themselves.
The Governments of the United States and the United Kingdom would be very concerned by any attempts to undermine the independence of the Electoral Commission (INEC), or its Chairman, Prof Jega; or in any way distort the expressed will of the Nigerian people.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/joint-uk-and-us-statement-on-the-nigerian-elections
The expressed will of the people started getting distorted right from when INEC in collusion with APC permitted underage voters registration in the north, followed by voting of those minors on the 28th of march elections. In addition, the distortion also included midnight voting/rigging in the north, coupled with violence and threat of violence against GEJ supporters in the north. The US and UK should quit making these irresponsible comments that are not helpful to the country other than serving the selfish interests of these two countries. It is no longer news that they have been in support of Buhari and the APC as they sought to undermine the credibility of the entire electoral process, starting with the compromised voters registration in the north and the lopsided PVC distribution in favour of the north. In summary, the US and UK should desist from this silly meddlesomeness in the affairs of another country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by toprealman: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Obama thought politics is linguistics. He messed up and his party is now a laughing stock. Cameron is having nightmares as UKIP is next in line to produce the next PM. The two should go hug any live transformer...thank you! Who cares about what they have to say. TOSSERS

1 Like

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by mpowa(m): 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
anonimi:

The message is for Buhari with his bogus fraudulent rigged 1.3 million and 1.9 million in Katsina and Kano respectively.

There's no rigging in the North and South West, Voting took place, People got the results and started posting on the social network immediately, but SE and SS, since Saturday... **I AM SHORT OF WORDS**, it is also in these regions that card readers failed like no man's business, it is also in this region that you'll rarely see void votes, while others are having 5000, 40,000 voids, and then the delay to see results from other states, won't be surprised if the turnout of voters in these region is 100% hmm! Na wa oh! E no go easy.
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by sinizia: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by BraniacX(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Screw the U.S
Screw the U.K

When we needed bothofya, you dillydallied and stymied our efforts, now u wanna be forming relevant abi?

Middle finger to ya both angry

1 Like

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by anonimi: 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
mpowa:

There's no rigging in the North and South West

Interesting grin

You need to convince yourself first sha of what you typed above cheesy grin
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

I laugh in Hispanic.

May-The-Best-Rigger-Win!
cheesy

You should keep shut.

The elections in both Kano and Katsina have been very transparent.

I still have corpers who are POs there and almost all confirmed that they were not intimated nor where there rigging of any significance.

Also the voter turn out of 51% for Kano is also a reflection of the transparency as most states in the federation recorded almost same.

Less than 3 hours after the elections finished we had been seeing results from almost all the LGs in Kano but 30 Hours later results of Anambra, Akwa ibom were still in the dark. The media were also not allowed to witness collation as can be cited in the case of the beating of Channels correspondents in Cross River and Akwa Ibom.

Till now we don't even have an inkling to what is happening in Imo or Delta and states like Rivers were returning 80% voter turn out. Even in countries with deeper democratic entrenchment. They don't record more than 60 to 65% voters turn out. It's a fact. So why is lagos getting a voter turn out of 52% while Akwa ibom, Rivers, Anambra are getting 80% turnout?

Also why is there no single void votes in the whole of Enugun? Are they robots thumbprinting the ballot papers. Or you want to tell me there's no single mistake .

Is that enough for you to assimilate?

1 Like

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by anonimi: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
ogene007:

The expressed will of the people started getting distorted right from when INEC in collusion with APC permitted underage voters registration in the north, followed by voting of those minors on the 28th of march elections. In addition, the distortion also included midnight voting/rigging in the north, coupled with violence and threat of violence against GEJ supporters in the north.

Thanks for the points raised above.....far too many mumus down here who can't see the big picture!!!
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by anonimi: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
johnny1980:

You should keep shut.

The elections in both Kano and Katsina have been very transparent.

I still have corpers who are POs there and almost all confirmed that they were not intimated nor where there widespread rigging.

Also the turn of 51% for Kano is also a reflection of thw transparency as most states in the federation recorded almost same.

Tell your story to the Marines they might just believe grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by ToyinDipo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by BraniacX(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
ghettodreamz:

Sorry, you have got the wrong person to have an argument with. (I'm not a partisan) , but in for the respect of the will of the people, and their demands for a free, fair and credible election that is rig-free and represents the people's voices. Even(your so-called candidate ) cannot prove me wrong that those figures in Rivers and Akwa-Ibom represents the true voices of the people without his influence. Regardless, a great defeat awaits him, take it or leave it.

I hope you understand english very well?

Oya define contradiction
Also define partisanship

Okay, tell me about the underage voting phenomena in the north

Now define irony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by meforyou1(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

They congratulated him for a free and fair election in 2011 when we all know it was not so.

His deceit don open ynash in 2015!

We are watching you!

Release Rivers!! Release Ondo!!

GEJ thread carefully before the world tears you apart like a worn thread!
Ondo is out already. APC won. So what's your point?
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by AnanseK(m): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
lilprinze:
US and UK should better mind their f**king business and leave us alone.

The guilty are afraid, why would you insist on ruling people when they have clearly rejected you?
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by Kamenmen(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by AnanseK(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
BraniacX:

I hope you understand english very well?
Oya define contradiction
Also define partisanship
Okay, tell me about the underage voting phenomena in the north
Now define irony

The so called under-age voting is a fabrication. Photoshop of children in queue.
We are watchful . Jonathan May be the president of niger Delta soon.
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by AnanseK(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
BraniacX:
Screw the U.S
Screw the U.K
When we needed bothofya, you dillydallied and stymied our efforts, now u wanna be forming relevant abi?
Middle finger to ya both angry

We have rejected Jonathan and he cannot rule us by force. He may soon be the president of Niger Delta Republic and we don't mind at all. But never, never will he be the president of a united Nigeria again. Mark my word.
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by speener(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
quicyvictor:
Jona! My Jona!!
Another Gbagbo in making
always looking like a sick pregnant woman
controlled by woman

Very correct, you are right. No matter how he rigs it, it's not fool proof. He may be the next Gbagbo! Time will tell.
Weeping for Naija.
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by AnanseK(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
appini:
This interference is just too much.

In the face of injustice and potential carnage , I think all good people should be concerned.
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by BraniacX(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
AnanseK:

We have rejected Jonathan and he cannot rule us by force. He may soon be the president of Niger Delta Republic and we don't mind at all. But never, never will he be the president of a united Nigeria again. Mark my word.

I'll drink to that

where's that orijin grin

#Let'smakeithappen

Won't miss ya

1 Like

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by speener(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
toprealman:
Obama thought politics is linguistics. He messed up and his party is now a laughing stock. Cameron is having nightmares as UKIP is next in line to produce the next PM. The two should go hug any live transformer...thank you! Who cares about what they have to say. TOSSERS
When the chips are down, you will care. They are UN, they are the police of the world, they are world's most strongest nations.
Remember they refused to sell arms to you and you people couldn't fight ordinary boko haram.
The uk and US politicians can fight internally, but when it comes to foreign policy, they different political factions unite and deal with it. Don't under rate them.
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by BraniacX(m): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
AnanseK:

[s]The so called under-age voting is a fabrication. Photoshop of children in queue.
We are watchful . Jonathan May be the president of niger Delta soon.[/s]

Don't tell me so much time and money was expended on your education in futility angry

Are those the definitions of "contradiction, partisanship and irony?" undecided

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by benson81(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Uk and US joint press statement? Dey are now one because of Nigeria!.But come oooo na this people they gives us food chop ni?.well all na our fault.when e reach Africa dem go get power but wen e reach saudi don go turn blind eye 4 anything wey them do.na thunder wey take steriod go strike them.
Re: US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results by BraniacX(m): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
speener:

When the chips are down, you will care. They are UN, they are the police of the world, they are world's most strongest nations.
Remember they refused to sell arms to you and you people couldn't fight ordinary boko haram.
The uk and US politicians can fight internally, but when it comes to foreign policy, they different political factions unite and deal with it. Don't under rate them.

Oh really

Now tell me about the republican controlled congress vis-a-vis Netanyahu, isreal and iran undecided

Oh sorry shocked

I didn't see that you tripped the ignoramus alert

My sincere apologies grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn / Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco / A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.