Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Can A Lady Truly Love Like This!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Truly Love Like This!!!! (1082 Views)

If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day / Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her / Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lady Truly Love Like This!!!! by shaizegotswag: 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
Please is it true for a lady to skip her meal cos she's thinking of her bf cos am finding it hard tto believe and I know it can happen to some guys too?
Re: Can A Lady Truly Love Like This!!!! by delishpot: 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
Love ehn! Its well o. Biko encourage her to eat, her bf needs to come home to a healthy gf biko.
Re: Can A Lady Truly Love Like This!!!! by delishpot: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
sorry double post
Re: Can A Lady Truly Love Like This!!!! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
Wait make Jega Finish. Brb!

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Truly Love Like This!!!! by shaizegotswag: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
delishpot:
Love ehn! Its well o. Biko encourage her to eat, her bf needs to come home to a healthy gf biko. grin
love eehn I fear dat ting she will just smile and I'll ask her what's wrong she'll say she's missing him I'll just reply her lady you're going nut
Re: Can A Lady Truly Love Like This!!!! by delishpot: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
shaizegotswag:
love eehn I fear dat ting she will just smile and I'll ask her what's wrong she'll say she's missing him I'll just reply her lady you're going nut

Ha ha. Nothing we no go see o. grin She don get love virus. Try nnu!
Re: Can A Lady Truly Love Like This!!!! by Fraih(f): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
Queshun!!!!
Re: Can A Lady Truly Love Like This!!!! by williamspaul22(m): 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
I dnt knw
Re: Can A Lady Truly Love Like This!!!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
Dis kweshun ehn.....
Re: Can A Lady Truly Love Like This!!!! by shaizegotswag: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
All of you girls are guilty of this offence ooo, you know how love works now

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Should Date An Older Woman! / My Neighbor Called Her Husband Pdp Because He Couldn't Pregnant Her. / What's It With The Ladies And Pm Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.