Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her (11542 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) / If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
It is common knowledge dat bitche.s ain't loyal and women will always take advantage of gullible low-self esteem guys for financial gains. She'll pretend to love u, but in reality she's only interested in ur cash, and d moment she finds another guy richer than u, she ditches u immediately and then u come to nl crying of heartbreak. If u truly love her and u don't wanna lose her easily to another guy, make sure u fucck her very well.

****Truth is, a woman who truly loves u wouldn't want to take advantage of u in any way and will gladly have sex with u. So if ur not already fuccking her right now, another guy she's in love with is doing it with her, while she uses u as her ATM. All she tells u is fornication is bad, she's in her period.... blah blah blah, and u easily get brainwashed and fall for her. Whereas, another guy is busy tearing her pusssy. Be wise, hoe.s ain't loyal...

****Make sure u fucck ur hoe very well, promise her marriage to make things easier. Once u've pound her pusssy very well, she'll hardly leave u and will remain ur biitch for as long as u like. So if u r spending money on ur woman right now but u've not fuccked her, ur d biggest fool, she'll dump u tomoro cos u r a maga...

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
Stop hating on women....angry

your mum is a woman undecided!

7 Likes

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
TEAM VIRGIN

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Festivalofholi:
It is common knowledge dat bitche.s ain't loyal and women will always take advantage of gullible low-self esteem guys for financial gains. She'll pretend to love u, but in reality she's only interested in ur cash, and d moment she finds another guy richer than u, she ditches u immediately and then u'll come to nl crying of heartbreak. If u truly love her and u don't wanna lose her easily to another guy, make sure u fucck her very well.

****Truth is, a woman who truly loves u wouldn't want to take advantage of u in any way and will gladly have sex with u. So if ur not already fuccking her right now, another guy she's in love with is doing it with her, while she uses u as her ATM. All she tells u is fornication is bad, she's in her period.... blah blah blah, and u easily get brainwashed and fall for her. Whereas, another guy is busy tearing her pusssy. Be wise, hoe.s ain't loyal...

****Make sure u fucck ur hoe very well, promise her marriage to make things easier. Once u've pound her pusssy very well, she'll hardly leave u and will remain ur biitch for as long as u like. So if u r spending money on ur woman right now but u've not fuccked her, ur d biggest fool, she'll dump u tomoro cos u r a maga...
Are you speaking from experience?

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by edbor(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hmm, okay let me park my bicycle and observe grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Highest amount i gave a lady was 200naira mtn recharge card and that was 2009. tongue.

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Smellymouth: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Why will I have a babe and not be gbenshing her?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Smellymouth: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Highest amount i gave a lady was 200naira mtn recharge card and that was 2009. tongue.

Why you dey lie? grin cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by sinaj(f): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Agent of dar... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Festivalofholi:
[s]It is common knowledge dat bitche.s ain't loyal and women will always take advantage of gullible low-self esteem guys for financial gains. She'll pretend to love u, but in reality she's only interested in ur cash, and d moment she finds another guy richer than u, she ditches u immediately and then u come to nl crying of heartbreak. If u truly love her and u don't wanna lose her easily to another guy, make sure u fucck her very well.

****Make sure u fucck ur hoe very well, promise her marriage to make things easier. Once u've pound her pusssy very well, she'll hardly leave u and will remain ur biitch for as long as u like. So if u r spending money on ur woman right now but u've not fuccked her, ur d biggest fool, she'll dump u tomoro cos u r a maga.[/s]..

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Smellymouth: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
sinaj:
Agent of dar... lipsrsealed

NESS grin
Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Love Machine:
Are you speaking from experience?
meaning??
Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Seriously grin
Smellymouth:

Why you dey lie? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Smellymouth: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Seriously grin

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
MissMercedes:
Hope u've never collected money frm a guy, cos dat makes u a sex object.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2016

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Chrisrare: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
Tell dem make dem hear
Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by sinaj(f): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

NESS grin
lol grin
Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by samsam2019: 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
This topic nay appear as a joke but it's the truth

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by VaginaTerrorist(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thats how one yeye gal was dribbling me each time I wanted to pound her axx. I trusted all lies cox she usto be dedicated member in campus fellowship. But when I discoverd she's single mom and has been having flings under my nose self! But was trying to maga me! Infact I had to block all loop holes till she brought her Phucccy and gave it to me many times with a big Thank you sir. Gals shaa if you soft dem go use u clean menses.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
Thats how one yeye gal was dribbling me each time I wanted to pound her axx. I trusted all lies cox she usto be dedicated member in campus fellowship. But when I discoverd she's single mom and has been having flings under my nose self! But was trying to maga me! Infact I had to block all loop holes till she brought her Phucccy and gave it to me many times with a big Thank you sir. Gals shaa if you soft dem go use u clean menses.
Na so bro. A lot of ladies dis days r like dat. Once i dated one who claimed she was a virgin only for me to discover she already has a baby for another guy. I confronted her in d presence of her elder sister and she could not deny it. Women r hoes and shuldn't be trusted.

7 Likes

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Medunah: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Buh how does sex give u your money worth??
Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
Medunah:
I Tire ooooooo
After all, most puccis smell badly... ..

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by lunaticfringe: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
Medunah:

Is this supposed to be a question? undecided
Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Samjr(m): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
Why do you write with so much regret and hurt from within? Well I can understand your pain to some extent but sincerely that's the wrong way to go.....

Festivalofholi:
It is common knowledge dat bitche.s ain't loyal and women will always take advantage of gullible low-self esteem guys for financial gains. She'll pretend to love u, but in reality she's only interested in ur cash, and d moment she finds another guy richer than u, she ditches u immediately and then u come to nl crying of heartbreak. If u truly love her and u don't wanna lose her easily to another guy, make sure u fucck her very well.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
Medunah:
Y do u leeches always beg us for money?

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Medunah:

Actually it does.....
Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Medunah: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Y do u leeches always beg us for money?
Nigga, why u venting?? Ask the leeches that ask u for money and stop acting so pained

1 Like

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Domislaz(m): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
LOL @Bleep her very well
Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Medunah: 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Passy089:

Actually it does.....
How exactly??

U work hard for your money, then u spend that money on a girl and then think having sex with her means your money didn't go to waste?? I don't get
Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Medunah:

Nigga, why u venting?? Ask the leeches that ask u for money and stop acting so pained
U seem like d one acting pained by my article.. Now go luk for a dicck to suck...

6 Likes

Re: Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her by Medunah: 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
Festivalofholi:
U seem like d one acting pained by my article.. Now go luk for a dicck to suck...
Haha, pained nigga!!

Cry me a river, baby

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) / Lady Brags To Fvck Any Man That Comes Her Way To Cripple. See Photos / Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.