Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School (18333 Views)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever / Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by ipledge01: 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yea
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Dammysmart: 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
dammytosh:
Yea,

I remember my Funke. Won't mention her surname.

I loved her die.

Big boys things now sha. I wish she can come and spend my money in PSquare's Voice grin

lol Oya lie to us...is it #funke Adesiyan?.
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Xaintkelvin(m): 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
djeezy:
Yea I did. I was in SS2 and she was in Js3. She was my first love. Wow, it's been so long now but I enjoyed every bit of it.
you be wan spoil that girl career #justsaying
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Ab025(m): 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
yes, and she waz my first

but when i saw her eight years later, i wondered if i was drunk when i earlier fell for her!!!
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Samlyk(m): 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
No really!
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Gboskee(m): 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
UNTILBUHARIISDECLAREDASPRESIDENT

B4 i tell you my sec lov bio #if i wish to,,,

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Hawlahscho(m): 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
To find out, kindly check the link at my signature.
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by clemzy05: 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
Dry thread abeg @seun commot this rubbish for front page
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
then what is love then .. then i normally hide inside toilet kissing my classmate which is a female.... then we dont no what is love then grin grin grin grin grin ama badddooo
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by KingsleyCEO: 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
You remember that type of false relaxation where you're actually dying inside and pretending all is well outside. Until the journalist comes and ask a question you see oga burst in tears while trying to answer.

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by brain54(m): 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
Wuuworld:
Am here for election talk.....No time for LOVE now.
U no dey tire?
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by bawz012(m): 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
KO JOR! NOT ANY TIME SOON... even tho I no be MINOR... I just think d whole "love thing" Sucks. ONA GO EVEN DEY KISS... SMH... E PAIN ME FOR UNA.
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Dandeson1(m): 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
DanceVille:
Ya! Ya! Ya!
I Was in love back in secondary school days....

Just can't forget...
Their was this pretty looking damsel in my class, very Gentle indeed...
Whenever I saw this girl, my heart do went "fro and to"...Buh, later I was able to seduce her by teaching her Further Maths and Account...
It was a great time for me back then...
But, I do wonder why school relationship don't last?
Drop ya comments...
I sure say u still dey write jamb, for you to post this rubbish now at this moment, it shws that you are an unserious person in life.. Na your type people dey quick die, we dey wait for Jega to announce presidential result and you are here talking bout secondary school love.
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by elopee3000(m): 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
embarassedI won't lie I met this fine chocolate yoruba girl inside bus from coker going to oshodi she was too beautiful, I approched her and ask for her name and she told me her name is lola afolabi and she told me she's a student of oshodi grammer school till today I never see her again.that was 1994 I met her pls can somebody locate her for me?
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
All. Dis Romance section niggas, I hail una ooo...a case of wrong thread making front page at the wrong time, a time where some niggas dey hot seat, and inec is busy sharing red cards this is the best you guys can come up with.......why not open a thread preaching about peace and shunning violence, knowing fully well that the future and unity of our belove country lies within moments like this........it is well with thee OP......but on a serious note, I had abt 2 cute gals back then tripping 4 me in sch, always sending luv letters 2 me bt as a shy/dull guy and bookworm den, my liver no carry me, then fast forward 2 wen we got into university, I met one of dem in my sch, now as a phd holder in women affairs, u can nw guess the rest of the story......I banged demons out of her life
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by tblaze007(m): 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
Must you guys turn every thread into politics ish?...can't u guy u guys spare some for d less interested ones...HABA....u enter say Buhari....Enter here GEJ for life..na wa ooo
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by AmasB(f): 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
oh yes it was so great with gift.such novels , greeting cads and biscuit
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by DanceVille: 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
Dandeson1:
I sure say u still dey write jamb, for you to post this rubbish now at this moment, it shws that you are an unserious person in life.. Na your type people dey quick die, we dey wait for Jega to announce presidential result and you are here talking bout secondary school love.
Are u a QUACK?
Dude, What's my business with ur own fvcking business....
Smh!...Just dnt knw wat 2 say 2 diz Ruffian....
CRÉTIN!
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Vstuffs(m): 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yea...I did..
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Suspect33(m): 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
i was so in love with my head girl, nd she love me even more, bt non of us had d courage to say it out grin ..... Nw am grown, bt i still miss those days
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Badosqi(m): 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hmmmmm!!! Secondary love story on a day and hour like dis.. Romancelanders we hail Theee..

That yeye love story no dey last kankan. I was lucky to meet my secondary school crush 2 years back, thought things would work smoothly, 2 month after things changed.
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by 20bc(m): 11:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
embarassed oh yeah. I fell in love a lot back then in high school, had a lot of crush in my grade and outside my grade.
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Hawlahscho(m): 11:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
pinkycute:
I didn't embarassed

Girls school only undecided

Lesbian school.

***runs out***
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by 20bc(m): 11:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
cheesy embarassed oh yeah. I fell in love a lot back then in high school, had a lot of crush in my grade and outside my grade.
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by donsheddy1(m): 12:01am On Mar 31, 2015
I fell in love but I no break leg. The place too high for my school. The last time wey I jump I still fall inside love. My advice: you can jump but if u fall in love na you sabi.

Now OP repeat after yourself

"EYE YAM STEW PEED"

Lols. Though it was quite fun back then. Was in jss2 and was rocking one ss2 chick.

I miss her though.
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by 20bc(m): 12:01am On Mar 31, 2015
oh yeah. I fell in love a lot back then in high school, had a lot of crush in my grade and outside my grade.
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Mintayo(m): 12:04am On Mar 31, 2015
Yes, but it was "in lust " actually! embarassed
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by LewisO: 12:10am On Mar 31, 2015
Castroii:
All. Dis Romance section niggas, I hail una ooo...a case of wrong thread making front page at the wrong time, a time where some niggas dey hot seat, and inec is busy sharing red cards this is the best you guys can come up with.......why not open a thread preaching about peace and shunning violence, knowing fully well that the future and unity of our belove country lies within moments like this........it is well with thee OP
[size=14pt]Can u just imagine?

Nigeria is hot by this time of the day and a jobless and silly MOD move this crap to fp where there are many sensible topics in other sections, mods are always disappointing, they just turn this forum to something else and it's losing its worth stüpid MODs.

I just don't have time to start typing now, election things still there to read.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by simdam500(m): 12:11am On Mar 31, 2015
My bro harrysterol will have something to say sad
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 31, 2015
I fell in lust in secondary sch. n i dated six girls in lust bt nt love, so op d answa is NO
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 31, 2015
What am i hearing? shocked
RUNS TO CHECK FRONT PAGE lipsrsealed
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by okotv(m): 12:28am On Mar 31, 2015
love in secondary school ke...I attended a boys only school...

My psychological love issues were prominent by then also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here / The One So Hot / Meet The World’s Youngest Father.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.