Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,538 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School (18335 Views)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever / Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:32am On Mar 31, 2015
Yep! With 2face Idibia for more than 4years....we had the most romantic and perfect relationship! kiss

In my head tho.
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by lloydpras: 12:33am On Mar 31, 2015
*Juliet*
@ the Back of the Dinning Hall..Got d first BJ @ 15 *toes cracking*...seriously dat made me realize what luv is...
Also one of my most embarrassing moments..she was shy to swallow...had 2 spray dem starch on the innocent Flowers... embarassed
#Memories

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Kingsasian(m): 12:51am On Mar 31, 2015
Yea, but was at the tail end of my secondary school days (SSCE). Jane and i later parted ways when she got admission into one of the tertiary institutions before me. It was fun but brief.
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by danbrowndmf(m): 1:36am On Mar 31, 2015
pinkycute:
I didn't embarassed

Girls school only undecided

Wow! Nyc Dp,Amazing Lady.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by holatoj(m): 2:22am On Mar 31, 2015
if I hear

nah primary school we Don dey fall for ladies....

dey blush 4 d gal for corner.....

but una no fit talk am ....class teacher fear and d rest......
u fit tell her make she go report......DAT LEAVES YOU IN OYO.....on yur own
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Bameyii(m): 2:34am On Mar 31, 2015
Why not? That was the sweetest....[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by modskiller(m): 2:41am On Mar 31, 2015
embarassed I remember Khareemah
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by ssuccess(m): 3:10am On Mar 31, 2015
achinaboy:
i was in so called love too,i was 15,and she was 14,and she was faster than her shadows,because she started talking about marriage at such early stage,but we were together untill i was like 26,,27,,but its over now,,,although was fun,but she almost turned me ggay
please how did that happen?
I really need to know. Thanks
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by DuchessLily(f): 4:13am On Mar 31, 2015
Nope!

@ dat age, What do u knw love is ?
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by ewizard1: 5:11am On Mar 31, 2015
Hahaha...

Chai... remembered how i was punished so many times by a teacher who was trying to get the Girl i was dating!!! cry cry cry

Was in SS3 then! grin grin grin
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by harrysterol(m): 6:10am On Mar 31, 2015
simdam500:
My bro harrysterol will have something to say sad
was a novice back then, new nothing about luv
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by ebukaOtika(m): 6:54am On Mar 31, 2015
alberto2k:
i did... to the fullest extent grin

Albertooooooooooo

This Guy no dey Ever carry LAST AT ALL,.,,,
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by alberto2k(m): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Albertooooooooooo

This Guy no dey Ever carry LAST AT ALL,.,,,
baba... am loyal sir, na your footsteps i dey follow na cheesy
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by AdeniyiA(m): 7:04am On Mar 31, 2015
DanceVille:
Ya! Ya! Ya!
I Was in love back in secondary school days....

Just can't forget...
Their was this pretty looking damsel in my class, very Gentle indeed...
Whenever I saw this girl, my heart do went "fro and to"...Buh, later I was able to seduce her by teaching her Further Maths and Account...
It was a great time for me back then...
But, I do wonder why school relationship don't last?
Drop ya comments...
dey deceive yourself there, wch student dey offer the duo for sec school?
undecided
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by stuff46(m): 7:11am On Mar 31, 2015
rubbish post

wisemany2k:
What is this doing on FP @ this time of the year!!!

[s]Oga Moderator, there is time for everything oh... Time for love, time for childish talk, and time for serious talk.... For christ sake this is the election hour where the faith of our nation lies, at least for the next 4yrs!!!

We don't need such topics for now!!! Thanks[/s]

If you dont want to read, do not comment. No one is begging for your opinion. K.ll yourself because of election tension and we will come and eat rice.
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Missmossy(f): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Nah i don't do childish fantasies and all that comes with it grin it was too much of a joke tongue

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by redgem(f): 8:17am On Mar 31, 2015
DanceVille:
Ya! Ya! Ya!

Just can't forget...
Whenever I saw this girl, my heart do went "fro and to"...Buh, later I was able to seduce her by teaching her Further Maths and Account...
Drop ya comments...
Was never in love but had a crush
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by shitshappen(m): 8:27am On Mar 31, 2015
I wish Abel my friend was here.
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by hauwawu(f): 8:54am On Mar 31, 2015
DanceVille:
Ya! Ya! Ya!

Just can't forget...
Drop ya comments...

your English grammar is f**cked.....how did u teach further maths and accout
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by hauwawu(f): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2015
stuff46:
rubbish post

If you dont want to read, do not comment. No one is begging for your opinion. K.ll yourself because of election tension and we will come and eat rice.

I love u for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by hauwawu(f): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2015
stuff46:
rubbish post

I love u for this. grin[
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by simdam500(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2015
harrysterol: was a novice back then, new nothing about luv

Well wasn't a novice, I just did all I could never to fall in love but stood in love which later make the relationship crumble and die down

Just a week undecided
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by harrysterol(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2015
simdam500:

Well wasn't a novice, I just did all I could never to fall in love but stood in love which later make the relationship crumble and die down

Just a week undecided
I knew it grin grin that ur b lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by simdam500(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2015
harrysterol: I knew it grin grin that ur b lipsrsealed cheesy

If your "b" stands for bad, bruh u wrong, cos nobody holy pass me cheesy

Oh did I mention she's older than me in age and class undecided wink
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by moonnstar(f): 9:22am On Mar 31, 2015
Yop,dat was in my ss3.but unfortunately,I lost him last year august. RIP dearest.
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by kgentle4love(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2015
very sure
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2015
Yes. Nah one fine babe whey e get big bossom @ her tender age. She don marry now sef
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by harrysterol(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2015
simdam500:

If your "b" stands for bad, bruh u wrong, cos nobody holy pass me cheesy

Oh did I mention she's older than me in age and class undecided wink
be forming cassy nova since 18BC cheesy cheesy
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by simdam500(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2015
harrysterol: be forming cassy nova since 18BC cheesy cheesy

cry cheesy
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2015
I didn't particularly fall in love back then, though I attempted to.

I was too spiritually minded to even notice their presence.

Much later, I became more fascinated with them, but I didn't fall in love with any....

If na now eehhnnn!!!
Re: Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School by Pdizzle(m): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2015
Fell in love with breaking the rules

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The One So Hot / Meet The World’s Youngest Father. / How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.