Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election (191073 Views)

Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Cross007: 5:31am On Mar 31, 2015
No matter who wins I believe Nigeria will emerge stronger after this election,lets Shaun blood shed, Unnecessary protests etc etc! They Don't give a Bleep about Us, God crowns leaders if Buhari wins it is the will of God,if Goodluck wins it's the will of God, Pdp has ruled Nigeria for quite some time it's shouldn't be an issue if change occurs, Nigeria No go divide Y'all need to get that into ur thick skulls as una refuse biafra that year (a legitimate claim) there is no Going back #shikenan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Billygee2u: 5:39am On Mar 31, 2015
Baawaa:
Bye bye to Jonathan grin grin grin grin
the north created Boko Haram to make GEJ government un-gorvernable, in order to wrestle power from GEJ,then peradventure, Buhari wins,let Nigerians know that Niger Delta should also rise against Buhari and make him restless until he dies of HBP. The Northerners alone are not born to rule Nigerians.
If Buhari wins, Nigerians prepare for another stronger violence in Nigeria.
I am not supporting violence in Nigeria,but this is the true nature of things to happen if Buhari wins.
Even Buhari's certificateless issue on ground is enough to cause uprising after he's sworn in as Nigeria's next president. No one is above the law.all heads are equal.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Billygee2u: 5:39am On Mar 31, 2015
the north created Boko Haram to make GEJ government un-gorvernable, in order to wrestle power from GEJ,then peradventure, Buhari wins,let Nigerians know that Niger Delta also will rise against Buhari and make him restless until he dies of HBP. The Northerners alone are not born to rule Nigerians.
I am not supporting violence in Nigeria,but this is the true nature of things to happen if Buhari wins.
Even Buhari's certificateless issue on ground is enough to cause uprising after he's sworn in as Nigeria's next president. No one is above the law.all heads are equal.

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by DrTeeee(m): 5:39am On Mar 31, 2015
Cross007:
No matter who wins I believe Nigeria will emerge stronger after this election,lets Shaun blood shed, Unnecessary protests etc etc! They Don't give a Bleep about Us, God crowns leaders if Buhari wins it is the will of God,if Goodluck wins it's the will of God, Pdp has ruled Nigeria for quite some time it's shouldn't be an issue if change occurs, Nigeria No go divide Y'all need to get that into ur thick skulls as una refuse biafra that year (a legitimate claim) there is no Going back #shikenan
Well said. Exactly my stand.

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by oweman: 5:41am On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=domopps post=32186123]End has come to Jonathan's regime!

Please where is FAYOSE and FFK ?they seems to be very calm lately which is unusual of them!

Chenge is here

FFK has been singing the song on reconciliation that all Nigerisns are one and that politics or not we are one .
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Jeffy1206(m): 5:43am On Mar 31, 2015
tandoe:
APC WINNING WITH 2,032,226 Margin.

STATES LEFT

NORTH CENTRAL: Niger

NORTH EAST: Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe

NORTH WEST: Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara

SOUTH EAST: Ebonyi

SOUTH-SOUTH: Bayelsa, Crossriver, Delta, Edo, Rivers

SOUTH WEST: Lagos

Benue nko?

Pls don't think we Benue people will give it to pdp just like that... Pdp!!! Salary eaters tongue grin
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Billygee2u: 5:43am On Mar 31, 2015
Cross007:
Time for Biafra Republic, OPC Republic and Niger Delta Republic is around the corner.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by eljidy(m): 5:43am On Mar 31, 2015
my prediction....Jonathan is gone.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by mirob(f): 5:45am On Mar 31, 2015
I am praying seriously that as Buhari is winning, that he will not go there to only witch- hunt, he should consider the plight of Nigerians that made him to be there, he should bring that change to Nigeria and Nigerians, he will not use the last government as an excuse not to perform saying that he will do well in his next tenure, that will be a huge disappoint on Nigerians and especially his supporters. This is my wish.

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ignis: 5:47am On Mar 31, 2015
blaze2cool:
i guess PDP is going to lose this one ooo, you dont need a soothsayer for this forcast at all.
Obviously
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 31, 2015
I just love the spirit we all put together.! This is to tell the world that no matter what, our voices can be still held too. We can make the "change anytime we want!

Which also means that, if Baba too go dey do Laalaa for Aso Rock, we will PULL him DOWN. Because we are all united as APC.!

Congratulations to us and it's SAI Baba, Sai APC!

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by dammytosh: 5:49am On Mar 31, 2015
enoqueen:
jona is gone.

now any incoming presido will no that 8yrs is not guarantee if he do not do well.

They shouldn't be so relax.

God bless u. That is the message for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Billygee2u: 5:50am On Mar 31, 2015
mirob:
I am praying seriously that as Buhari is winning, that he will not go there to only witch- hunt, he should consider the plight of Nigerians that made him to be there, he should bring that change to Nigeria and Nigerians, he will not use the last government as an excuse not to perform saying that he will do well in his next tenure, that will be a huge disappoint on Nigerians and especially his supporters. This is my wish.
the north created Boko Haram to make GEJ government un-gorvernable, in order to wrestle power from GEJ,then peradventure, Buhari wins,let Nigerians know that Niger Delta also will rise against Buhari and make him restless until he dies of HBP. The Northerners alone are not born to rule Nigerians.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ebony2011(m): 5:50am On Mar 31, 2015
Hausa + Yoruba = 2/3.
Igbo =1/3.
The 2/3 has it.

Gmb/osibanjo carry go.

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Pangea: 5:53am On Mar 31, 2015
cheesy

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by kollybay4u: 5:55am On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:
What's this one saying? The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by oweman: 5:57am On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:

the north created Boko Haram to make GEJ government un-gorvernable, in order to wrestle power from GEJ,then peradventure, Buhari wins,let Nigerians know that Niger Delta should also rise against Buhari and make him restless until he dies of HBP. The Northerners alone are not born to rule Nigerians.
This your stories of north creating Boio haram so jonathans government wont be allowed to survive is to say the least stupid or did the not@rthalso created created maitesene , bulunkutu ,aguleri, modakeke / ife or the niger delta militants or did the north also created the opc if you are confused better go sleep once more jonathan listen too much to deceit and those who are wiser than him simply made money with his name this includes the service chiefs he appointed , minister who were busy looting as if looting as if is a national way of life . Nation of thieves .
What we should all be praying for is that never shall we ever elect as president or governor any character like Jonathan in any oart of Nigeria to lead .
Surely in my own extended family we have never and can never have people like jonathan as the head of the famiy .
And to the Niger delta militants they are welcome to a brand new land Nigeria we await them .
God forbid bad thing !!!!!! mo taka danu osowo aro.

3 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ggsquare: 5:59am On Mar 31, 2015
Jigawa has been announced, the missing state here is Plateau state
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by aperture11: 6:00am On Mar 31, 2015
raystanley:
IN A NATIONAL ELECTION 25%
STATE REQUIREMENTCOMES
FIRST, B4 POPULATION, GET IT
RIGHT...ACCORDING TO 25%
REQUIREMENT pdp IS LEADING
apc WITH 3 STATES 25% REQUIREMENT WHICH apc
FAILED TO MEET... MARK MY
WORD! U CAN CHECK IT UR SELF
WITH inec RESULT RELEASED SO
FAR. DESPITE LEAVING bayelsa,
benue, edo, delta, crossriver,taraba, bauchi,zamfara AND niger WHICH pdp IS SURE TO WIN, AND apc
LIKELY TO LOSE...apc can only get 25% in borno, adamawa, gombe, yobe LETS FACE THE
FACTS... WHAT A MOMENT OF
TRUTH.
Hey yah. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by FRANCSCRIB: 6:04am On Mar 31, 2015
Do d Maths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Paschal55(m): 6:05am On Mar 31, 2015
just sported GEJ on his way to Otuoke o!
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by discusant: 6:09am On Mar 31, 2015
Buharists. Una hate democracy. That's why you reject Jonathan the most democratic president ever in Nigeria.

Una wan government by oligarchy and dictatorship. I now de wish una good luck with general Buhari as your president.
Man don tire trying to bring una out from the fire una wan put unaself into with your Buhari change music, but ignorance is a big disease for too many of you. Now I wish you Buhari full time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by idris4r83(m): 6:10am On Mar 31, 2015
mikedimeji:

Don't forget
Rivers = PDP will have close to 1.3
Edo = PDP has close to 1.1
Delta = PDP has close to 1.2
don't forget there's over 2 million votes comfortably seated waiting to counter the effects of all the other pdo states
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Billygee2u: 6:13am On Mar 31, 2015
oweman:
This your stories of north creating Boio haram so jonathans government wont be allowed to survive is to say the least stupid or did the not@rthalso created created maitesene , bulunkutu ,aguleri, modakeke / ife or the niger delta militants or did the north also created the opc if you are confused better go sleep once more jonathan listen too much to deceit and those who are wiser than him simply made money with his name this includes the service chiefs he appointed , minister who were busy looting as if looting as if is a national way of life . Nation of thieves .
What we should all be praying for is that never shall we ever elect as president or governor any character like Jonathan in any oart of Nigeria to lead .
Surely in my own extended family we have never and can never have people like jonathan as the head of the famiy .
And to the Niger delta militants they are welcome to a brand new land Nigeria we await them .
God forbid bad thing !!!!!! mo taka danu osowo aro.

No need to argue with you ,let's keep our fingers crossed and continue to pray to God to let peace reign in Nigeria.But, you will soon know that,as the north promised earlier on, to make GEJ's government ungorvernable,the Niger Delta militants heard it too.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by simplexvi: 6:14am On Mar 31, 2015
tandoe:
e go hard o but I trust d God of Gooduck
GOD OF LAST MINUTE.... I BELIEVE IN HIM BRO..BUT IF IT IS GOD S WISH LET BUHARI WIN
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Ela59: 6:15am On Mar 31, 2015
UNDER MY WATCH!!!! Lagos alone in 2007 gave GEJ 2m+ but today hahaha.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by aperture11: 6:16am On Mar 31, 2015
You are here still making noise AU leaders have met GEJ to concede defeat. It is good to hope just don't get violent when GMB is declared winner. Take it in good faith.

I pray Nigeria wins in all of these. Those calling for Nigeria's disintegration are only pained they will calm down afterwards.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria. We stand as one.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Gej hop u are ready for d otueke tinz!

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ak4God(m): 6:20am On Mar 31, 2015
LAGOS:APC-1,284,960 PDP-632,341
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by wordychap: 6:20am On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan has lost the election
Maybe he deserves to lose afterall
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Bbglory(f): 6:21am On Mar 31, 2015
Father, i dn't want 2 be perturbed. But in all i say may ur will be done. D only question in my heart is why do evil always surpass good? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by xcuggsm(m): 6:24am On Mar 31, 2015
donodion:

And I,Odion endorse this missive.

THE HAND OVER NOTE SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO
:
The President,
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA,
ASO ROCK
Asokoro.
Abuja

Attention: Yemi Osinbajo

BUHARI may never smell Aso Rock as President because he still stands to be DISQUALIFIED by the courts over the Certificate Issue and lying under Oath.

it is not yet Uhuru..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) / Abba Kyari Is Dead! / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.