Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election (191072 Views)

Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by jorez: 1:24am On Mar 31, 2015
Excellent result so far
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by nzeadachie: 1:24am On Mar 31, 2015
BabaO2:

Who u b? Jonathan is terminated already.
Sai Buhari
NO WAHALA WE SHALL SEE WHEN THE TIME REACH, JUST FOLD YOUR HAND AND WATCH WHAT IS COMING
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:

Niger = APC
Adamawa = APC
Bauchi = APC
Borno = APC
Gombe = APC
Taraba = PDP
Kebbi, Sokoto = APC
Zamfara = APC
Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Crossriver, Delta, Edo, Rivers = PDP
Lagos = APC
Benue= APC
JIGAWA= APC

CAN SOMEONE PROVE MATHEMATICALLY HOW GEJ
WILL WIN WITH 2032226 MARGIN

me self nor know. it is like finding a oasis in a desert, thats how we will find the remaining votes to backup BUT it is too late now!~

E.O.D

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by demainman: 1:25am On Mar 31, 2015
lagos state is nt a determinant here because the margin btw pdp n apc here in lagos is nt wide. Infact pdp unseat some of apc rep members n either one or two senatorial dist won by pdp. Although apc wud win lag bt with a little margin. However; as for ph pdp is leading with 1.4m plus while apc dont even av up to a hundred vote there. Delta has same capacity as akwa ibom meaning dey can gv gej up to eight hundred vote deficit cleared n gej stil having some figures left. If d margin frm sokoto, bornu, yobe, zamfara, adamawa is more than two hundred each then ebonyi wil gv gej a bulk vote, bayelsa, c.rivers too. D margin frm edo will take care of lagos. Then gej wil b declared d winner

4 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by IYANGBALI: 1:25am On Mar 31, 2015
Evathyst:
Iyangbali my friend!

E don tey wey we don dey support winning team. Remember our sekem sekem dance in EPL thread?

Tomorrow's own no go get part 2 once GEJ loses. Na to dey sekem till all TANoids congratulate Buhari. grin grin
yes o,I don dey rehearse anoda dance step called otuoke,na the latest dance step be dat o,yet to be released,but I go teach you so that me and you go take am celebrate the return of the clueless one back to his shoeless home grin
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by buchichukwu69: 1:26am On Mar 31, 2015
Baawaa:
Bye bye to Jonathan grin grin grin grin
GoodBYE Jonathan!
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by xcommando(m): 1:26am On Mar 31, 2015
Caleboha:
GMB wins! Fault this result if you can! CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIA, WE DID IT!
Bross hw sure are u?i dont want to start jubilating in vain pls.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:

Shioooor them don finish to call d results? Is that how u give up?
Even if it's d last state, I won't give up. Until either of them is declared d winner, then that will b great.
Hmm....So what will u do after Buhari is declared winner?
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 31, 2015
See mathematicians everywhere... choiiii cheesy
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Evathyst(f): 1:29am On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
yes o,I don dey rehearse anoda dance step called otuoke,na the latest dance step be dat o,yet to be released,but I go teach you so that me and you go take am celebrate the return of the clueless one back to his shoeless home grin
Ur head dey there!

Will be waiting anxiously sha. Meanwhile, make I join my sweetheart for bed abeg. Ds one he slept early so, doubt He'll wake up in the middle of the night for any action film. tongue
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by adamskutty(m): 1:30am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:

I will blow u d kiss, but am still johna's boo o. Weda he fails of not. kiss kiss kiss
oh goodness.

What a waste of beauty on Jonathan. grin

Can't u see u two are exact opposite of each other? grin
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by adamskutty(m): 1:31am On Mar 31, 2015
Evathyst:
Ur head dey there!

Will be waiting anxiously sha. Meanwhile, make I join my sweetheart for bed abeg. Ds one he slept early so, doubt He'll wake up in the middle of the night for any action film. tongue

Hmmm. Fine babe for buhari. grin
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ellechrystal(f): 1:32am On Mar 31, 2015
fsk1:
Hmm....So what will u do after Buhari is declared winner?
I will come to ur house n est rice n turkey,...N vice versa grin grin
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by koolpal(m): 1:32am On Mar 31, 2015
janelle01:
u guys are forgetting abt section 134 of the 1999 constitution concerning two third majority votes
dat APC may not win TARABA and EDO does not mean it wil not get 25% vote cast in these states
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by IYANGBALI: 1:33am On Mar 31, 2015
Evathyst:
Ur head dey there!

bad girl looking sexy. Abeg collect your thing jare grin
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by LBTY(f): 1:33am On Mar 31, 2015
drtwist:
the biggest mistake APC make was start publishing the strength of their result which give POP the clue on how to inflate theirs sorry APC the media will work against u this timearound

Exactly! If only
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Charlesberry(m): 1:34am On Mar 31, 2015
Read all the comment but some pple forget one tin here. Wouldn't say but go make fyn how to determine d final result and verdict. It will shocked everybody how pdp will win even with apc big winning margin as d claim.
Spirituality and physicality. Why I mention both is youth are blind( mean ur eyes are not open yet) physicality case is when you see you r leading and mathematically you are proven wrong then everyone will be shocked... I just d laff sha but even with today's result, if d wanna declare, GEJ will be president. I knw u r surprise but d maths will surprise you all when d day comes, no be to win by big margin but na d ingredients inec d fyn...... e go clear una soon

I celebrate GEJ with style with the result so far. You may think I am mad but you'll soon know i'm not mad. Rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Evathyst(f): 1:35am On Mar 31, 2015
adamskutty:

Hmmm. Fine babe for buhari. grin
Yo man! Dts me!

If I'm not for Buhari, who would I be for? Dt clueless motherfvcking drunkard? Tufia!
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by IYANGBALI: 1:35am On Mar 31, 2015
standd:
See mathematicians everywhere... choiiii cheesy
maths wey some of dem no sabi for school,na for here dem wan sabi am

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Evathyst(f): 1:35am On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
bad girl looking sexy. Abeg collect your thing jare grin
Wagbayi!
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by IYANGBALI: 1:35am On Mar 31, 2015
Evathyst:
Yo man! Dts me!

If I'm not for Buhari, who would I be for? Dt clueless motherfvcking drunkard? Tufia!
abeg say it loud jare cheesy
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by jaymiebee(m): 1:36am On Mar 31, 2015
With this states jona is a goner....
Sai Baba
I love my country, my people. For the 1st time in history we stand and say no to corruption.
God bless our nation.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by IYANGBALI: 1:37am On Mar 31, 2015
Evathyst:
Wagbayi!

abi make I join you ni?
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by LBTY(f): 1:37am On Mar 31, 2015
Rexhandsome:
Nigerians are so mean and callous.Do you think there will be a Nigeria if Jonathan loses?The gates of hell will open.Keep on rejoicing till hell is unleashed.The end of Nigeria is near.

Come, if na play, stop am! If your end is near, state it. What rubbish? I wish you whatever evil you wish Nigeria.

And people will just be coming online and spewing trash. Was that how you were raised? Social media has indirectly given some people balls. If you are sad, look for a way to get out of your misery already!

4 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by jubrilcastle(m): 1:37am On Mar 31, 2015
The APC Bench looking very aggressive;
Lagos(suarez) Bauchi (ronaldo) Sokoto (aguero)Borno(messi) Gombe (robben) Niger (zlatan) Yobe(sanchez)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by adamskutty(m): 1:38am On Mar 31, 2015
Evathyst:
Yo man! Dts me!

naaaah! Tufiaakwa! God forbid evil (jonad@ft) grin
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by scantee(m): 1:38am On Mar 31, 2015
Laughing these apshits in 3d. Gej is a sure winner. Very obvious
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by LBTY(f): 1:40am On Mar 31, 2015
felibrain:

Ehm what should I
even say this time? *thinking* Ok if Buhari eventually wins
tomorrow we will invoke section 37 article J of the 1999
constitution and INEC will nullify the elections on grounds
of perjury or better still pend the entire process till ALL
litigations against GMB are cleared. You see how the game
will go now The decision to postpone the hearing of
BUHARI'S case till April was deliberate. Meanwhile GEJ till
this British scam divides.
Good night beautiful people!

Just go to sleep. It's past your bed time Hun angry
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Mike008(m): 1:40am On Mar 31, 2015
cr7lomo:
U forgot to add benue , a PDp state
A PDP rigging state. They couldnt this time. APC all the way
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Evathyst(f): 1:41am On Mar 31, 2015
Charlesberry:
Read all the comment but some pple forget one tin here. Wouldn't say but go make fyn how to determine d final result and verdict. It will shocked everybody how pdp will win even with apc big winning margin as d claim.
Spirituality and physicality. Why I mention both is youth are blind( mean ur eyes are not open yet) physicality case is when you see you r leading and mathematically you are proven wrong then everyone will be shocked... I just d laff sha but even with today's result, if d wanna declare, GEJ will be president. I knw u r surprise but d maths will surprise you all when d day comes, no be to win by big margin but na d ingredients inec d fyn...... e go clear una soon

I celebrate GEJ with style with the result so far. You may think I am mad but you'll soon know i'm not mad. Rest my case.
Make I quote you so dt u will not be opportuned to change ur statement when jungle matures.

Ever wondered why ds is d first presidential election which result will be televised?

I don't know if you're making reference to 2019 election o. But if it's ds one in 2015,its case closed. GMB has won already!

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 31, 2015
Charlesberry:

Why not declare GEJ yourself? You think he can play 16 is greater than 19 here? You are on a long thing.

25% of 2/3 of 36 states = 24states.

GMB has 25% in SW/NC and NW/NE. That's a total of 25 states.

GEJ has 25% in NC/SW and SE/SS. That's a total of 23 states. I have no doubt he can get 25% in some northern states.

Therefore, they both satisfy INEC irreducible minimum requirement.

The key thing is highest votes, and on that, GMB is leading. There is no magic for GEJ as the remaining states are predominantly APC leaning than PDP.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by blackandbold: 1:41am On Mar 31, 2015
nzeadachie:
BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA, IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA, MAKE YOU PEOPLE FORGET ALL THE MAGIC
be like say na from mars u just land

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) / Abba Kyari Is Dead! / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.