Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? (89573 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal / Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by unite4real: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2015
BIG LIE. THE ELECTION IS CONCLUSIVE AND JONATHAN HAD NOT BEEN DECLARED WINNER AS CLAIMED BY HIM.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by hardbody: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2015
VickyRotex:
Where is KOWA in this prophesy. That woman needs to win embarassed embarassed cry undecided

The way you are going, is that woman uour mum? We need to talk.

As for the prophet and his prophecy....i dont suffer fools. I could have analyzed Nigeria better without calling it a prophecy. In management terms we call those economic amd political outlook.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by luggy(m): 9:10am On Mar 31, 2015
a man with out certificate can Never rule nigeria, Buhari hate south east, south south. Buhari hate christains. Buhari we Never rule This country, or Republi og Biafra we come to stay

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by kindnyce(m): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2015
GOD HAS DONE IT FOR US

IN HIM WE TRUST

NOTHING GONNA HAPPEN

SAI GMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by ELGREF(m): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2015
No visions for common man?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by eluquenson(m): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2015
Na wao....story for the gods
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Fairgodwin(m): 9:13am On Mar 31, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
Thanks!!!

You're quite welcome.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by hardbody: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2015
eagleeyez:

My prayer for men is that they marry good women.
Am quite sure goodluck cries in his heart for ever marrying that woman
Can any man here actually claim she's a good woman?

Yes she is. She 'murdered' children for him. I mean gave birth to 'childrens' for Jonathan.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2015
GOD WILL SHOCK ALL THE PROPHETS THAT THEY ARE MEN.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Franchise21(m): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2015
Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka says GMB will win... Apostle Johnson Suleman says GEJ will return. Let's watch n see

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by richard870(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2015
Prophecies indeed!.....he looks like a joker 2 me
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by ybalogs(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2015
I've sinned for even reading thru.may God forgive me.Trash
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by kelljuili(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2015
So sorry for you guys insulting the man of God,prophesy is not your mate.where you there when God called him Mind how u talk on social media and pick your words carefully,is it a must to comment on everything you see on social platform.may God have mercy on you all

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Laid2001: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ is a man of integrity and he will concede when he is announced as the loser!

He is our hero who will be the first african President to willingly concede defeat!

We will be eternally grateful to him for conducting a free election in Nigeria and making Nigerian proud among the comity of nations!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by nijanigga: 9:26am On Mar 31, 2015
piece of garbage.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by vooks: 9:26am On Mar 31, 2015
Nigeria pray

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by rileyy(m): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2015
Attention seeker, next!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by LBTY(f): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2015
veraiyke:
rea it well. Some of dem concerning d presidency run contrary one to anoda

I thought so aswell. Very very contrary.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by VickyRotex(f): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2015
eagleeyez:

Which veil? There has never been a veil between our prayers and the Almighty,the king of kings, lord of lords

Bro please read Matthew 27vs51 Mark 15vs 38... I hope you dint forget the days of the prophet in the Old testament when people had to go through them to communicate with God. But now its different.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2015
Read number 8 very well
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by lonelydora: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2015
Correct
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Zikdik(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2015
Ishilove:

Na there e go shock una cheesy
Purposeful, powerful, prevailing faith.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by fm7070: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2015
speculation called 'prophesy'
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by peeparty(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2015
Do u know I was even thinking about this prophecy last night?and dis mrning here it is on nairaland..

Dem chi chum chin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Allosaurus: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2015
Inasmuch as I won't believe this fake prophet, one thing he said stands out to be true:

8. Boko Haram is sponsored by two people; one is a traditional ruler and the other is a retired General.

You know who waves the broom..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by BabaO2: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2015
Jer 23:21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied

Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Coldfeet(f): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2015
That number one is so TRUE! I know 4 women who has been seeking for the fruit of the womb that are now pregnant! One of them is my sister she's been waiting on the lord for the past 12 years!! now she is expecting hallelujah!!!!

May God grant them all safe delivery and those still waiting for theirs yours shall manifest soon in Jesus name amen!

Indeed this year shall be a year of testimony to them that believe.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2015
sammyj:
Prophecies can change if the right steps are made to avert any prophecy of doom just like it happened in the book of kings. If some people decides to pervert or trample the will of the people we will all resist it and any body culpable should be Gbagboed out !!!!

SAI BUHARI! !!

These are not even Prophesies. They are one man's opinion.
For God is not the author of confusion.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by nellyjohn: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2015
I have always been so confident that my able president will win. I believe GEJ still remains the best option among all.
It's GEJ till 2019
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by lyntiffany(f): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
If GEJ lose this election, he will be much
celebrated world over for letting democracy stay
in Nigeria and eliminating rigging.
Lol... Many Nigerians don't even know where we
are going.
Kudos to GEJ for giving the voiceless a voice.
He is the true WINNER for making Nigerians
WIN...
If only the "luck' attached to his name will follow him for good #SilentThoughts
your right my dear, this is the first time that people are seeing there votes count and is a good thing.Seriously he achieved a lot in this electoral reform.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by TI1919(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2015
Naija, Mm-hmm is Shehu Shagari still alive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.