Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? (89545 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal / Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by buoye1(m): 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Therock5555:
sai buhari till gej learns how to rig well
rock so you are back?na wa for you oooo..............ya ne aboki na?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by mechanics(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
We av prayed n a new leader wil surely emerge.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by eagleeyez: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

See what we are saying.....

Your just contradicting yourself.

I should meet my pastor to interprete again, and your still saying we have direct access to communicate with God. Why should I meet my pastor to interprete again.

Well, I leave you to your own judgements.

Btw, you started by quoting me, so you should be the one to go away.

Dont quote me again. Thanks.

Don't be silly. Am reffering to your inability to understand the bible that u claim to know and not reffering otherwise.

Please get lost!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
U ppl still dy blv all those fake pastor? Dy are all d same, dy dnt foresee anytin, God alone has d knwledge of what is hidden
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by shegsrules(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
For [b]prophecy 15 [/b]hhmmm, with the way APC d win national assembly seats and the votes the pulled for Buhari, I would conclude after the election.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by jimbukola(f): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Let God Choose for us #loz
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Rapzino: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lawprince:
[b]Many of these so called prophesies appears vague. They are opened to a very loose interpretation.

Even a political dullard can tell from the Presidential Result in Kaduna that El Rufai has it already.

This is not a prophesy. It is an advise.

I guess the Apostle is a close pal with Fayose. He should provide us with a prove.

Sokoto of all places Even Obama who is not a Nigerian knows that APC will win the Caliphate state. Just as good as saying Jonathan will will Otuoke. That ain't not a prophesy.

We are watching. The year never end.

Even a Non-Spiritual INEC has assembled a Legal team before the election. Electoral Tribunals too have been constituted. That's an age culture in Naija.

*Retirement is a constant thing in the Public Service jare. Besides, They've been changing Military leaders yearly since Obasanjo's regime.
*There is a reason why Presidents and Governors have Securities. That's cos they have the largest enemies. Very common knowledge.

I saw it too. Many doesn't even know who is contesting against him.

Right now, I'm already feeling like a Prophet too. I predicted the massive rigging for PDP in Rivers. That's easy to calculate though. wink

This man almost got it there. Until I saw that he said "People". Only one Person 'Obanikoro' returned. Try better next time.

Let's see what Jega announces later today.

That's more like an opinion. "I don't see" is not as assertive as "I believe".

For ONLY this. I strongly believe that you a true man of God. We Lawyers will "make so much money". grin grin grin God bless you Sir.[/b]

your attempt in trying to play down this prophecy is laughable, why didn't you bold that of Shagari?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by tizz04(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lawprince:
[b]Many of these so called prophesies appears vague. They are opened to a very loose interpretation.

Even a political dullard can tell from the Presidential Result in Kaduna that El Rufai has it already.

This is not a prophesy. It is an advise.

I guess the Apostle is a close pal with Fayose. He should provide us with a prove.

Sokoto of all places Even Obama who is not a Nigerian knows that APC will win the Caliphate state. Just as good as saying Jonathan will will Otuoke. That ain't not a prophesy.

We are watching. The year never end.

Even a Non-Spiritual INEC has assembled a Legal team before the election. Electoral Tribunals too have been constituted. That's an age culture in Naija.

*Retirement is a constant thing in the Public Service jare. Besides, They've been changing Military leaders yearly since Obasanjo's regime.
*There is a reason why Presidents and Governors have Securities. That's cos they have the largest enemies. Very common knowledge.

I saw it too. Many doesn't even know who is contesting against him.

Right now, I'm already feeling like a Prophet too. I predicted the massive rigging for PDP in Rivers. That's easy to calculate though. wink

This man almost got it there. Until I saw that he said "People". Only one Person 'Obanikoro' returned. Try better next time.

Let's see what Jega announces later today.

That's more like an opinion. "I don't see" is not as assertive as "I believe".

For ONLY this. I strongly believe that you a true man of God. We Lawyers will "make so much money". grin grin grin God bless you Sir.[/b]

u are very stupid n seriously foolish for tryn to manipulate what God is saying hu are u sef to stand in front on a man of God pls don't say what God will destroy u n ur linage...smh
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Jannie1999(f): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmmmm

Anyway sha

SAI BUHARI

SAI BABA

Till his case will be like dat of umaru musa yar'adua
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by rabzy: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
This man is very current, he must read a lot of newspapers or lindaikeji blog. These are just speculations and very contradictory.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by obosirow: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
onatisi:
People should always take caution before jumping to conclusions or before making allegations. The first thing ppl should look for is the time these so called prophecies or predictions were made and what happened afterwards. These predictions were made late december or the very first week of january,that means these predictions were made before events in it started happening. At the time this prediction was made majority of nigerians never knew about the controversy surrounding buhari eligibility. It was after this predictions that the whole issue of buhari certificate saga erupted,this gives this prophet some benefit of the doubt. Secondly,he predicted that buhari will be taken to court ,he made this prediction in january and in march buhari was taken to court ,thirdly this prophet predicted in january that gej or pdp will lose the election I didn't believe it then and I know likewise many people but as events are unnfolding now it seems he was right. I think his predictions for after the election should be taken seriously ,we should not forget that buhari has cases pending in court . And if he loses in court ,his electoral victory will be nullified . Let's not brush aside the saying of this apostle as that of a 419,but let's look critically at his predictions and see whether they are unfolding or not. Even if he used his normal carnal brain to formulate them ,we should still critically examine them to see and know whether it is true they are coming to pass.

Well spoken brother. Lets watch and see shocked

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Haich(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Its one thing to have a dream or vision abt the future..and its another thing to say it...here is the twist...if something has not happened yet bt you told me that it wil happend..i have the power or choice to change that future to an alternate future that i prefere....AND THEN THERE IS THE OTHER SCHOOL OF TAUGHTS...A HOAX..FAKE PROPHET ....ps ..if its abt this election ..mk them do finish..e don tire me
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Haur1404: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sincerely, I think we need to pray again for the peace of this nation. Thank God the election was free and fair but we need to pray for the days ahead. Buhari still has a court case with regards to his certificate. Let us pray that the case will not drag till May 29th when President Goodluck mandate will expire and he will have to handover. If the case is still not concluded by then, he might not handover to the President elect. The whole thing seems like a chess game. The military is watching. Nigeria needs to pray now more than ever for peace, tolerance, understanding and mercy. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Therock5555(m): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
buoye1:
rock so you are back?na wa for you oooo..............ya ne aboki na?
IFA hear
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by ojobolinda: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
D will of God must be done
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by onatisi(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Haich:
Its one thing to have a dream or vision abt the future..and its another thing to say it...here is the twist...if something has not happened yet bt you told me that it wil happend..i have the power or choice to change that future to an alternate future that i prefere....AND THEN THERE IS THE OTHER SCHOOL OF TAUGHTS...A HOAX..FAKE PROPHET ....ps ..if its abt this election ..mk them do finish..e don tire me
no be only u , they should do whatever they want so that the nation can move on . Right now everything is at a standstill
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by italo: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Franchise21:
Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka says GMB will win... Apostle Johnson Suleman says GEJ will return. Let's watch n see

Now you know.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Franchise21(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
italo:

Now you know.
I don knw tey tey before nw
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by sigmundfreud(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
softapple:
ure such a f---l, a sentimental f--l n i kind of feel sorry 4 u.
Congratulations.
Sai Buhari!
One Nigeria grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Royzevic(m): 1:45am On Apr 01, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
masterpower:
Truely, Jonathans Goodluck will work again and he will rule again till 2019, no sentiments.
idiot
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Royzevic(m): 1:47am On Apr 01, 2015
idiot
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Barnabaseloka(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2015
There is a difference b/w prophecies from God and speculations. Today, God's word stands as the ultimate and is above any prophecy from anybody. God has the sole right of bringing prophecies to pass or nullifying them. Don't base your life on prophecies if you don't want to be deceived. Hold on to God's word which has sure words of promise. Our duty to Nigeria is to pray for those in leadership and leave the answer for God. I believe in prophecies but I do not live my life on prophecies. Note that prophecies from God are specific and clear, but do not contradict God's word.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Fairgodwin(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2015
Apostle Johnson Suleman's prophecies: EPIC FAIL!
You see why I don't believe in prophecies/predictions from pastors? I believe in what I see, not what is foretold!
One of the major principles of science is "empirical generalisations/derivations!" NOT predictions and permutations.
I just wish my fellow Nigerians get emancipated from gullibility and vulnerability! God please help us, Your children.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by pneumaticos(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Apostle Johnson Suleman's prophecies: EPIC FAIL!
You see why I don't believe in prophecies/predictions from pastors? I believe in what I see, not what is foretold!
One of the major principles of science is "empirical generalisations/derivations!" NOT predictions and permutations.
I just wish my fellow Nigerians get emancipated from gullibility and vulnerability! God please help us, Your children.

Thou fool,
What a man without wisdom
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
EcoTerror:
u re. Muslim and u re abusing a christian pastor, if I say Prophet Mohammed f*ck be unto him is a peadophile, how will you take it
prophet Mohammed is a dick sucker grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by xest(m): 8:13am On Nov 29, 2015
thisismike:
Hi everyone,
I was just reading through his prophesies for the year and found key points that he mentioned about.
#FEARISCATCHINGME

Lies and wash wash

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/05/ostle-sulemans-2015-prophecies-general-election-another-june-12-buharis-health-needs-attention/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.