Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? (89543 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal / Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Oziddy: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2015
Number 38 is in Abia state. But God will intervein.
#AlexOtti must rule us.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by johnbu: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2015
masterpower:
Truely, Jonathans Goodluck will work again and he will rule again till 2019, no sentiments.
my brother, please repent from your wayward thought, anyone who win should be declared winner according to the number of votes counted.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by VickyRotex(f): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2015
hardbody:

The way you are going, is that woman uour mum? We need to talk.

As for the prophet and his prophecy....i dont suffer fools. I could have analyzed Nigeria better without calling it a prophecy. In management terms we call those economic amd political outlook.

cheesy cheesy cheesy She is a WOMAN!!!! grin grin angry

Lols Economic and Political outlook.!!! Wonder why most prophesies comes out during election alone undecided lipsrsealed
Well, as for the prophecies I wouldn't conclude, but ofcos most of it can be predicted. And a prophesy doesnt have to always come to pass if the needful is done.

I hold unto positive prophecies and deter the negative ones.
I sha know peace will stand in Nigeria. smiley
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Shubbylee(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2015
masterpower:
Truely, Jonathans Goodluck will work again and he will rule again till 2019, no sentiments.

Hahahahaha!! una still dey get hope Ba? e go soon clear for una eye!! no worry! #JonaMustGo
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by aboki2000(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2015
masterpower:

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by skyenitan04(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2015
this is bullshit..how can u alone see all this,,,Bleep u
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by papaejima1: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2015
Lawprince:
[b]Many of these so called prophesies appears vague. They are opened to a very loose interpretation.

Even a political dullard can tell from the Presidential Result in Kaduna that El Rufai has it already.

This is not a prophesy. It is an advise.

I guess the Apostle is a close pal with Fayose. He should provide us with a prove.

Sokoto of all places Even Obama who is not a Nigerian knows that APC will win the Caliphate state. Just as good as saying Jonathan will will Otuoke. That ain't not a prophesy.

We are watching. The year never end.

Even a Non-Spiritual INEC has assembled a Legal team before the election. Electoral Tribunals too have been constituted. That's an age culture in Naija.

*Retirement is a constant thing in the Public Service jare. Besides, They've been changing Military leaders yearly since Obasanjo's regime.
*There is a reason why Presidents and Governors have Securities. That's cos they have the largest enemies. Very common knowledge.

I saw it too. Many doesn't even know who is contesting against him.

Right now, I'm already feeling like a Prophet too. I predicted the massive rigging for PDP in Rivers. That's easy to calculate though. wink

This man almost got it there. Until I saw that he said "People". Only one Person 'Obanikoro' returned. Try better next time.

Let's see what Jega announces later today.

That's more like an opinion. "I don't see" is not as assertive as "I believe".

For ONLY this. I strongly believe that you a true man of God. We Lawyers will "make so much money". grin grin grin God bless you Sir.[/b]

You see ya life? grin grin grin
Now you hear lawyers making money, yoiu don gree say na man of God.
Chai diariz God oo

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by emperor003: 9:59am On Mar 31, 2015
Story taller he is not a prophet he is a soothsayer
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by ngachi: 10:04am On Mar 31, 2015
Lawprince:
[b]Many of these so called prophesies appears vague. They are opened to a very loose interpretation.

Even a political dullard can tell from the Presidential Result in Kaduna that El Rufai has it already.

I guess the Apostle is a close pal with Fayose. He should provide us with a prove.

Sokoto of all places Even Obama who is not a Nigerian knows that APC will win the Caliphate state. Just as good as saying Jonathan will will Otuoke. That ain't not a prophesy.

Even a Non-Spiritual INEC has assembled a Legal team before the election. Electoral Tribunals too have been constituted. That's an age culture in Naija.

*Retirement is a constant thing in the Public Service jare. Besides, They've been changing Military leaders yearly since Obasanjo's regime.
*There is a reason why Presidents and Governors have Securities. That's cos they have the largest enemies. Very common knowledge.

Right now, I'm already feeling like a Prophet too. I predicted the massive rigging for PDP in Rivers. That's easy to calculate though. wink

This man almost got it there. Until I saw that he said "People". Only one Person 'Obanikoro' returned. Try better next time.

For ONLY this. I strongly believe that you a true man of God. We Lawyers will "make so much money". grin grin grin God bless you Sir.[/b]
Oooh naija man hmmmmm, you must be a philosophies try more with repentance cool cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Orikinla(m): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2015
Anybody still in doubt over the defeat of GEJ and PDP
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Orikinla(m): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2015
[size=28pt]Anybody still in doubt over the defeat of GEJ and PDP in the presidential election needs a psychiatrist.[/size]
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by PLEXPLEX(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2015
SUNDAY B4 LAST, THE APOSTLE PRAYED & CANCELLED ALL THE MISFORTUNE ATTACHED WITH THE ELECTION & HE HAS ALSO PRAYED & HAS PUT TO DEAD WHOEVER SHALL BE A PROBLEM IN THIS ELECTION ESPECIALLY THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by KriTic24A: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2015
For every rumour, there is an atom of trueness to it.

On that note, most of what is forseen might turn out to be real.
Thoug i have my misgiving for most MOGs
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by suwailad(f): 10:14am On Mar 31, 2015
Lawprince:

thank you for taking this juju pastor to the cleaners

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by ManUtdholic: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Coldfeet:
That number one is so TRUE! I know 4 women who has been seeking for the fruit of the womb that are now pregnant! One of them is my sister she's been waiting on the lord for the past 12 years!! now she is expecting hallelujah!!!!

May God grant them all safe delivery and those still waiting for theirs yours shall manifest soon in Jesus name amen!

Indeed this year shall be a year of testimony to them that believe.
Same here my relatives that has gave birth is more than 5 nw

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by ojnnaco(m): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2015
but seriously some of his prophecies are happening now.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by crackhouse(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2015
sammyj:
Prophecies can change if the right steps are made to avert any prophecy of doom just like it happened in the book of kings. If some people decides to pervert or trample the will of the people we will all resist it and any body culpable should be Gbagboed out !!!!

SAI BUHARI! !!
sheraaaap
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by dimssy(m): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2015
[quote
author=sammyj post=32191458]Prophecies can change if the right steps are
made to avert any prophecy of doom just like it happened in the book of
kings. If some people decides to pervert or trample the will of the
people we will all resist it and any body culpable should be Gbagboed
out !!!!

SAI BUHARI! !![/quote] yep,it can be,bt ao many pple are praying abt them...or do Nigerians even listen to stuffs lik this...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2015
There might be two presidents after all and Jonathan will be gbagboed.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by eminikansoso(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2015
adioolayi:
It won't stand! No loser or winner....Nigerians will all win together.
Peoples choice is God's voice...we have elected our next President... We have prayed against violence and all forces that will try to truncate people's choice... And God has answered our prayers.
Nigeria will Stand against all odds!
You mind those men that called themselves man of God.
The voice of the people are truly the voice of God. Not those that steal by using the name of God.
Rebellion or rebellion life will continue
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by dammytosh: 10:42am On Mar 31, 2015
PURE GUESS WORK.

I CAN DO MUCH BETTER
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Redoil: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2015
adioolayi:
It won't stand! No loser or winner....Nigerians will all win together.
Peoples choice is God's voice... we have elected our next President... We have prayed against violence and all forces that will try to truncate people's choice... And God has answered our prayers.
Nigeria will Stand against all odds!
it then implies that the voices of gay, lesbian and theives is the voice of God you are wrong.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by onatisi(m): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2015
People should always take caution before jumping to conclusions or before making allegations. The first thing ppl should look for is the time these so called prophecies or predictions were made and what happened afterwards. These predictions were made late december or the very first week of january,that means these predictions were made before events in it started happening. At the time this prediction was made majority of nigerians never knew about the controversy surrounding buhari eligibility. It was after this predictions that the whole issue of buhari certificate saga erupted,this gives this prophet some benefit of the doubt. Secondly,he predicted that buhari will be taken to court ,he made this prediction in january and in march buhari was taken to court ,thirdly this prophet predicted in january that gej or pdp will lose the election I didn't believe it then and I know likewise many people but as events are unnfolding now it seems he was right. I think his predictions for after the election should be taken seriously ,we should not forget that buhari has cases pending in court . And if he loses in court ,his electoral victory will be nullified . Let's not brush aside the saying of this apostle as that of a 419,but let's look critically at his predictions and see whether they are unfolding or not. Even if he used his normal carnal brain to formulate them ,we should still critically examine them to see and know whether it is true they are coming to pass.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by EcoTerror: 10:48am On Mar 31, 2015
umarc19:
Who is he undecided?

62. I saw hair growing on a bald head of one famous self acclaimed Man of God.
grin grin
u re. Muslim and u re abusing a christian pastor, if I say Prophet Mohammed f*ck be unto him is a peadophile, how will you take it

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Donbabaj: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2015
These are no prophecies, they are called Permutation and Combination sad
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by eagleeyez: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

Bro please read Matthew 27vs51 Mark 15vs 38... I hope you dint forget the days of the prophet in the Old testament when people had to go through them to communicate with God. But now its different.

Mba! Please ask your pastor to interprete well for you.
Much as prophets were on a higher pedestal there was never a time veil seperated us and. God

Once again ask pastors to interprete we'll

Any way, that's not important.am sitting and waiting for jega....go away,please
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by oniisaac: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2015
I SEE THIS, ISEE THAT..... hmmmm.... GOD's WILL SHALL BE DONE!! I refuse to believe any prophet, For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Ask and it shall be given!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by VickyRotex(f): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2015
eagleeyez:

Mba! Please ask your pastor to interprete well for you.
Much as prophets were on a higher pedestal there was never a time veil seperated us and. God

Once again ask pastors to interprete we'll

Any way, that's not important.am sitting and waiting for jega....go away,please

See what we are saying.....

Your just contradicting yourself.

I should meet my pastor to interprete again, and your still saying we have direct access to communicate with God. Why should I meet my pastor to interprete again.

Well, I leave you to your own judgements.

Btw, you started by quoting me, so you should be the one to go away.

Dont quote me again. Thanks.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 31, 2015
Lawprince:

. So senseless things like u still exist. Persons like do not live to enjoy the promise of God for the land
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by akinjuly77(m): 11:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by pneumaticos(m): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Lawprince:

le, foul
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2015
jerryboie10:
I beg ur pardon,pls,for ur own good;hmmm,he's nt a fake man of God as many assume.pls,abeg,shut ur mouth up,u rather kip mute dan speak against HIS anointed

Bro, some of us are really just not as scared as you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.