Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,610 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 - Politics (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (563816 Views)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by humberjade: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
The Ebora Owu himself, I hail ooo grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by biafranqueen: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
mcfynest:

Where you put biafranqueen

Congrats APC on your win I hope you will not disappoint the grassroots that put you in!

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
danvery2k6:

let's hope he allows a free and fair election like the present leader has done.

Yeah my guy, l think he will learn fast and he knows so much is expected of him cool
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by ikbnice(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
lesson to u young guys with future ambitions. Dnt marry a wyf lyk Dame, she wud only make u make stupid decisions and stay away frm frnds lyk FFK,Fayose nd their cohorts,dey wil ony lead u astray.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Bawsse(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Optional2:
ok tnx 4 explaining dat to me i no no b4 now i no

Uwc
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
more heresies from you.

proverbs 21 vs 1 A king's heart is like streams of water in the LORD's hand: He directs it wherever He chooses. <<< BUHARI IS THE KING OF NIGERIA. HE WILL BE THE BATTLE-AXE OF YAH TOGETHER WITH HIS ELECT

True.... wink

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by ikbnice(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
calebu:
oponu

oga ode, tawa l'oponu bayi
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by mymadam(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:

How i wish you join me in canceling these orijin bottless grin grin

celebration things

grin Chai, make I cum? God bless Nigeria.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by honeychild(f): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
GentleToks:

That is exactly my point. If you become a president of a nation, two things are involved, it's either you give your nation a uniform development as a president or you rebuild your home (Niger delta) and wait to bear the backlash from other nations within a Nigeria state but at least you have done well for your people.

He is coming back to his people just like d way he left them.....

There is no difference btw Jonathan and all the past northern president that didn't have any positive impact either economically or socially on their home state or on their entire region.

So why are they hell bent on losing their lives and destroying themselves because he didn't remain in power?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by herald9: 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mrs Comfort Ekpo...I'm disappointed in you...

see how you disgrace us...how you gonna face us tomorrow?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by bamite(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jeeneeus:
soliciting for help at a desperate time.
Hmm! Nothing do u, goodluck.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Rilwayne001: 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
mymadam:

grin Chai, make I cum? God bless Nigeria.

Of course grin grin

Its a season of CHANGE
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Geedhey(m): 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
EmekaBlue:
Now lrts c if this one do his work compared to jonah that didnt get peace to rule...I just hate selfish hausa and hypocrites yoruba behaviors
Guy all u saying is assumption like I pointed if this one doesn't work we will vote him out too... help urself by letting go of hate against any region u only would hurt urself no dulling.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by GentleToks(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
honeychild:

So why are they hell bent on losing their lives and destroying themselves because he didn't remain in power?

You mean the militants...
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by mailemy(m): 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulation to Buhari, apc and nigerians. hereby
accept the result to be the true wishes of my fellow
Nigerians.
I now believe and wish that all APC campaign promises
and manifesto becomes reality in the nearest future, where
Corruption will be stamped out, Power supply becomes
steady and affordable, Unemployed youths gainfully
employed, Improved and affordable healthcare, Where the
president will stabilise the price of crude oil and the value
of my Naira will be of greater value and equal to the
dollar, where Transparency in public offices will very
evident, Nigeria will be
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by EmekaBlue(m): 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Geedhey:

Guy all u saying is assumption like I pointed if this one doesn't work we will vote him out too... no dulling.
so 9ja na where evry person wil b doing kpankpangolo abi? chai...All we want is a beta 9ja..I urge him to fix electricity as soon as possible,The length many nigerians went to fix him in must nt b a waste.....
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Titiluvly:
A GEJ loss won't "kill PDP". They'll just become
the opposition party.--Seun
shebi me and u dey fight abi? Anytime I mention u, u ignored
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Horllamideh(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
I have always wanted Change.....Tot i should release my congratulatory message for My incoming President before they release the result of the state that suffered most from GEJ's incompetency (Borno).....I love the maturity you displayed in the whole campaign drama,Agbalagba ko gbodo ma se langba langba nitooto. The number of tries you have before you made it shows determination....I admire your courage sir,you are an inspiration to the youths....Congratulations once again
#Sai buhari
#Inspiratti
31st of March 2015 at 07:40 pm
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
sameer1212:
shebi me and u dey fight abi? Anytime I mention u, u ignored

Haha...how we go fyt for dis "Change Era"...

Sorry dear...how av u been?..
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by honeychild(f): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
GentleToks:

You mean the militants...

Don't the militants speak for the niger delta? and quite a few regular folk even here on nairaland have threatened war if GEJ didn't win. Why? When he did nothing for them?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by chrisley024(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
What's this CHANGE we've been hearing about or just change of power

#theBestforNaija
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Geedhey(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
EmekaBlue:
so 9ja na where evry person wil b doing kpankpangolo abi? chai...All we want is a beta 9ja..I urge him to fix electricity as soon as possible,The length many nigerians went to fix him in must nt b a waste.....
that is the good thing about democracy and I must admit and say GEJ has been an hero by accepting defeat which means the platform for change has been set... u no work u go simple as that. Bear in mind no one is a magician but we want a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by awofe20(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
FortuneVal:
Lmao
Lol
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Dgreatestt: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Missy89:

Senate president is Bukola Saraki
On the contrary, looking at the Nigeria 'Permutation', we already have North for president, SW VP, I think d Senate president wil be frm SE..
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Titiluvly:

Haha...how we go fyt for dis "Change Era"...

Sorry dear...how av u been?..
I am good ni o. Hope u are okey? Just want say hi. Cheers!!! smiley
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by GentleToks(m): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
honeychild:

Don't the militants speak for the niger delta? and quite a few regular folk even here on nairaland have threatened war if GEJ didn't win. Why? When he did nothing for them?

Don't mind them; being controlled by tribal sentiment just like their father- Orubebe
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lanretoye:
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHET FFK AND FAYOSE WOULD BE DOING RIGHT NOW
They will be masturbating in the toilet by now ooo
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Osas001: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pls, wats d difference on the votes ? Figures... Jst asking?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Etinosajay(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
ATTENTION

NAIRALAND. Give me your attention

Good. Now read below

I have uncovered plots by some SATANOIDS to abandon their regular PDP tanoid moniker and register a new one, to quietly blend in with change agents.

Intelligence reports have it that the following persons are already doing that as we speak.

Barcanista, ichidodo, firefire, chukwudi44, tit, temitemi, oremussanctus, anonimi (crayon man), temitemi1 (this one already get dozen moniker)

There are more of them. I will update the list as soon as more intelligence reaches me.

To the aforementioned persons. If you're still here, reveal yourself and stand with your TANOID crew.

Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by SeverusSnape(m): 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Etinosajay:
ATTENTION

Good. Now read below

I have uncovered plots by some SATANOIDS to abandon their regular PDP tanoid moniker and register a new one, to quietly blend in with change agents.

Intelligence reports have it that the following persons are already doing that as we speak.

Barcanista, ichidodo, severussnape, chukwudi44, tit, temitemi,

There are more of them. I will update the list as soon as more intelligence reaches me.

To the aforementioned persons. If you're still here, reveal yourself and stand with your TANOID crew.

Sai Buhari
Stop saying what you don't know....
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by SeverusSnape(m): 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Etinosajay:
ATTENTION

Good. Now read below

Barcanista, ichidodo, severussnape, chukwudi44, tit, temitemi,

Sai Buhari
Stop saying what you don't know....

https://www.nairaland.com/2228685/severussnape-congratulates-buhari-all-supporters#32205122
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by mradjoy(m): 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
FortuneVal:
Lmao
you funny die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (202) (Reply)

. / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.