Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Ladies You Met This Dude On A Blind Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies You Met This Dude On A Blind Date. (1766 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies You Met This Dude On A Blind Date. by peeparty(m): 10:14am On Mar 31, 2015
....Imagine after so much conversation and falling inlove,without seeing his full bori...
And then on the due day you met this dude.waiting for you in a resturant...lol.
This is even more confusing than jega election result.

Dem never chi chum chin.

Re: Ladies You Met This Dude On A Blind Date. by falconey(m): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2015
This is a Gynecomastia disease, it develop in puberty stage in male.
Re: Ladies You Met This Dude On A Blind Date. by peeparty(m): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2015
Missclassy and prettydiva geh in here,mizmycoli,rokiatu,suzie0,etc.
Re: Ladies You Met This Dude On A Blind Date. by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2015
What do you gain by making fun of other peoples deformities?

Isn't it bad enough that he has to go through life like this, without people he doesn't even know opening such silly threads?

Just pray nothing like this befalls you or your family, we'll see how funny it is to you then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies You Met This Dude On A Blind Date. by peeparty(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2015
GhostProtocol:
What do you gain by making fun of other peoples deformities?

Isn't it bad enough that he has to go through life like this, without people he doesn't even know opening such silly threads?

Just pray nothing like this befalls you or your family, we'll see how funny it is to you then.
nice tot

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Met This Dude On A Blind Date. by VJSMILESS: 10:27am On Mar 31, 2015
B.A.S.E.L.E.S.S
Re: Ladies You Met This Dude On A Blind Date. by dharay99: 10:28am On Mar 31, 2015
wid doz busty oranges? shocked

There is no way i can call ds one a complete male.

Plz som1 should check his, sorry her down part... cry
Re: Ladies You Met This Dude On A Blind Date. by Mprex(f): 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
stop making fun of pple
Re: Ladies You Met This Dude On A Blind Date. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
photoshop jorr undecided
Re: Ladies You Met This Dude On A Blind Date. by Suzie0(f): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
peeparty:
hmmm... shocked no be photoshop be this?
Re: Ladies You Met This Dude On A Blind Date. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
peeparty:
Na run I go run away. I no fit stay
Re: Ladies You Met This Dude On A Blind Date. by Doortun(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
falconey:

This is a Gynecomastia disease, it develop in puberty stage in male.

That was my thought initially, or could be an adverse effect to a medication. The way S/he dresses suggests it is more than gynecomastia with the female the hairstyle, tank-top
Re: Ladies You Met This Dude On A Blind Date. by MizMyColi(f): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
peeparty:

I will be so amazed, the next thing I'd wanna do is runnnn.

But then....it doesn't make it right.
Re: Ladies You Met This Dude On A Blind Date. by baralatie(m): 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
waow!
Re: Ladies You Met This Dude On A Blind Date. by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mprex:
stop making fun of pple

OH PLEASE! SPARE US THE SANCTIMONY!

TELL US YOU DIDN'T GIGGLE OR YOU HAVEN'T DOWNLOADED THIS PICTURE ? HECK! YOU EVEN MIGHT HAVE SHARED IT HALF YOUR AMIGOS ALREADY.

There goes your moral superiority- out the window.
Re: Ladies You Met This Dude On A Blind Date. by Ladybluecash(f): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
I dnt do blind date. Jos incase i go go on a blind date, meet ds knd guy chooii i go tell him to giv me 1k mak i pay taxi outsyd. I don shilla b dat
Re: Ladies You Met This Dude On A Blind Date. by peeparty(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Suzie0:
hmmm... shocked no be photoshop be this?
nop

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Longest Relationship You Have Been In? / Esan Men Are They The Most Lovable Men In Nigeria / LAMO!!! If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.