Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Gov Fayose Spotted At The Airport : Says “no I’m Not Running Away” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fayose Spotted At The Airport : Says “no I’m Not Running Away” (1605 Views)

Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) / Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) / Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Fayose Spotted At The Airport : Says “no I’m Not Running Away” by Haykay80(m): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2015
A familiar looking man was spotted by our correspodent yesterday at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport with his entourage, desperately trying to book a ticket to Madagascar.

On closer inspection, we were shocked to realize it was Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose.

News making the rounds have it that after his scathing Newspaper adverts wishing death on General Buhari, Fayose is stunned by the current trend the results are following. Fearing a Buhari win and subsequent punishment for his libelous adverts, he decided to run away.

We could clearly hear him saying “Eh? Aburo no ticket? Ah. Wahala ti de o. Any standing? Joo fun mi standing, mo like e, mo manage. Ah, no standing? Mo ku. Kosi space ninu cargo hold? I will manage it. Ah my broda epp me……epp me……….if this baba wins, mo ku. The suffrin will not be a small something. Epp me”.

When we approached him he immediately changed his tune. “What? Me? Running away for fear that Buhari will win? Rubbish. I fear no man. I am only going to Madagascar for vacation.Why are you asking why I was begging to stand? I like standing. It’s good exercise”

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted At The Airport : Says “no I’m Not Running Away” by ozo13(m): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2015
grin dm don dey run , one by one
Haykay80:
A familiar looking man was spotted by our correspodent yesterday at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport with his entourage, desperately trying to book a ticket to Madagascar.

On closer inspection, we were shocked to realize it was Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose.

News making the rounds have it that after his scathing Newspaper adverts wishing death on General Buhari, Fayose is stunned by the current trend the results are following. Fearing a Buhari win and subsequent punishment for his libelous adverts, he decided to run away.

We could clearly hear him saying “Eh? Aburo no ticket? Ah. Wahala ti de o. Any standing? Joo fun mi standing, mo like e, mo manage. Ah, no standing? Mo ku. Kosi space ninu cargo hold? I will manage it. Ah my broda epp me……epp me……….if this baba wins, mo ku. The suffrin will not be a small something. Epp me”.

When we approached him he immediately changed his tune. “What? Me? Running away for fear that Buhari will win? Rubbish. I fear no man. I am only going to Madagascar for vacation.Why are you asking why I was begging to stand? I like standing. It’s good exercise”
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted At The Airport : Says “no I’m Not Running Away” by paragon40(m): 11:10am On Mar 31, 2015
hahahaa op....nice one

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted At The Airport : Says “no I’m Not Running Away” by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2015
Ediot, he is a governor and has immunity of any rubbish...
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted At The Airport : Says “no I’m Not Running Away” by ibedun: 11:34am On Mar 31, 2015
Oh God, please dont kill me with laughter.

And the omo-ibo OP writing in Yoruba is hilarious! Kudos.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted At The Airport : Says “no I’m Not Running Away” by egift(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
[img]http://media./media/eVP3WaYqYQMXm/giphy.gif[/img]

Nnamdi Azikiwe Intl. Airport | March 31st to May 28th, 2015.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Promises: What Should Nigerians Expect? / Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Madueke / Obasanjo Still My Father, Says Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.