Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part III- Lekki Megacity Master Plan (Lagos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part III- Lekki Megacity Master Plan (Lagos) (23020 Views)

Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 / A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) / The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part III- Lekki Megacity Master Plan (Lagos) by Moonstone(f): 10:07am On Mar 08, 2009
Fashola is one, if not the only governor I know that is actually doing something about that city. My only problems are the environmental aspects. I hope they are considering that. The concept looks good in theory but I envision it will be worse in practice for one thing, only the rich will be able to afford certain places.
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part III- Lekki Megacity Master Plan (Lagos) by Ndipe(m): 10:28am On Mar 08, 2009
Lets hope that the end result is not an elephant project as is common in Nigeria.

By the way, what happened to the overhyped Tinapa of Cross River State?
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part III- Lekki Megacity Master Plan (Lagos) by blackspade(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2009
Bump.
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part III- Lekki Megacity Master Plan (Lagos) by oyinda3(f): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2009
interesting stuff
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part III- Lekki Megacity Master Plan (Lagos) by strangleyo: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2009
I'm tired of seeing renders.

I want to see construction photos.
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part III- Lekki Megacity Master Plan (Lagos) by malvino: 1:55am On Jun 15, 2010
Dear sir,
I will like to know if fashola or the state Government is intending or is still soliciting for fund with and private public partnership to build the 4th mainland bridge and the lekki airport.Plz furnish me with current details. Thank you.
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part III- Lekki Megacity Master Plan (Lagos) by koolnd: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
Transportation involves both the movement of people and goods. It is clearly vital to trader, which necessitates agriculture product being moved from where they are manufactured to where they are wanted.

http://www.scharticles.com/design-implementation-open-park-transportation-system/
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part III- Lekki Megacity Master Plan (Lagos) by Homeyfav: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
skj-=[]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebration Of Abia Supreme Court Verdict In Abia Governor's Lodge Abuja (pics) / Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers / Edo Police Commissioner, Adeoye Sacked For Secretly Meeting With The Igbinedions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.