Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari (7912 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] / President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by omenka(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mynd44:

Lmao..

Okay okay okay.

When do we start analyzing the results? Make Una cc me.

Absolutely bro. It was a battle well fought and a hard earned victory.

Congrats. smiley
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by atlwireles: 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
PointB:
I fail to understand all these raft of "alleluia today, crucify him tomorrow" congratulations. If and when the unlettered semi-illiterate bigot is declared winner, what we need him to do is his job!

His job, simple!!

We owe the victors "congratulations", at least today. grin grin grin grin.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape, dein77, africanqueen111, Louislewis, Juliaann, agabaI23, sleekp1, ceo4eva, gunuvi, Mogidi, VICTORCIZA, Truckpusher, aljharem, ola6, barcanista, Anonimi, temitemi1 and other lovers of peace!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
GMB, CONGRATULOBIA!

GMB, you have a lot of corrective work to do as the chief servant of this great nation. A lot of things have gone amiss and I suggest you cut down on your celebration time and get down to serious business of governance. Don't even wait till May 29 hand over date. I suggest you start today by observing every move by the outgoing PDP government to cover up their corrupt tract. If you drown yourself in celebration and allow the outgoing PDP to set booby traps for you before they step down, you may end up facing more pressure than what GEJ experienced.

We Nigerians will not accept excuses, I repeat, WE NIGERIANS WILL NOT ACCEPT EXCUSES FROM YOU IF YOU FAIL TO DELIVER THE MUCH EXPECTED DEMOCRACY DIVIDENDS.!!

IF YOU DISAPPOINT US IN THE NEXT FOUR YEARS, WE SHALL DISAPPOINT YOU AT THE POLLS IN 2019.!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE MORE AND ABOVE ALL, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY FOR PULLING OFF THIS STUNT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
atlwireles:

Despite all you rant and promise of brim storm, look at what you have become after an humbling defeat. I was expecting heaven to fall since you promised here that no way Buhari was going to become the president. I thought you said Niger-Delta was ready to go her own way.

What an hopeless loser and hopeless human being you are. Let me warn you and your fellow militants, throw a tantrum and get dealt with like any other criminals before you.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by PassingShot(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
OP, well done and congrats to us all.

One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Firefire:

SeverusSnape, dein77, africanqueen111, Louislewis, Juliaann, agabaI23, sleekp1, ceo4eva, gunuvi, Mogidi, VICTORCIZA, Truckpusher, aljharem, ola6, barcanista, Anonimi, temitemi1 and other lovers of peace!

Just go and sit down with your politics of hate you and your fellow hopeless being waged on Buhari. God has disgraced you and your ilk.

Nigeria is now on the path to greatness.

Watch this space.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
PassingShot:
OP, well done and congrats to us all.

One Nigeria.

Thanks.

For the LOVE OF COUNTRY!

One Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by PointB: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
atlwireles:

I believe some people are doing it to save face, I have no regret supporting GEJ.

As for Buhari, what I said about him still hold, until proven wrong.

He's an unlettered bigot; winning an election does not erase the fact. Let the victors enjoy their victory laps, but there will be no peace for the wicked, not even when he wins election!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Just go and sit down with your politics of hate you and your fellow hopeless being waged on Buhari. God has disgraced you and your ilk.

Watch this space.

Time to repent and stop impersonating.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by anonimi: 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mynd44:
And yet the people behind him wanted to sack Jega the man who stop strong against rigging.

Yeah right

Perhaps you have forgotten this =>

Buhari calls for Jega’s sack, accuses INEC of deep corruption
March 7, 2013

Nigeria’s former head of state Muhammadu Buhari, has called for the sack of the chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Attahiru Jega, and other top officials of the commission, saying the electoral body, as presently constituted, cannot be trusted to deliver on credible elections.

Speaking in London at the 4th British-African Diaspora conference held at the British House of Parliament on the theme “Stable Democracy and Nigeria’s Economy,”, Mr. Buhari said sacking Mr. Jega and his lieutenants is a good starting point for fixing Nigeria’s broken electoral system.

“All the present indications are that INEC as it is presently constituted would be unable to deliver any meaningful elections in 2015,” the former head of state said. “INEC’s top echelon is immersed deep in corruption and only wholesale changes at the top could begin to cure its malaise.”
He said for future elections to be credible and hitch-free, government needs to do a clean sweep of the personnel at INEC, replacing them with Nigerians of unquestionable integrity.

More from: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/123458-buhari-calls-for-jegas-sack-accuses-inec-deep-corruption.html

Enjoy your ride with Buhari IF he is declared winner grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
PointB:

I believe some people are doing it to save face, I have no regret support GEJ.

He's an unlettered bigot, winning an election does not erase the fact. Let's the victors enjoy their victory laps, but there will be no peace for the wicked, not even when he wins election!

I am aligned with you 100%

All what Firefire said about Buhari remains in the cyberspace and I stand by it.

BUT: Let give PEACE chance for the love of our dear nation.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by atlwireles: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Despite all you rant and promise of brim storm, look at what you have become after an humbling defeat. I was expecting heaven to fall since you promised here that no way Buhari was going to become the president. I thought you said Niger-Delta was ready to go her own way.

What an hopeless loser and hopeless human being you are. Let me warn you and your fellow militants, throw a tantrum and get dealt with like any other criminals before you.

Why not enjoy today, also stop throwing tantrums on a faceless forum. The only warning due is to your parents and your family. Try and be safe, its going to be a very great ride.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:

Perhaps you have forgotten this =>

Enjoy your ride with Buhari IF he is declared winner grin grin
Am I Buhari? I am not even pro-Buhari. I am simply anti-GEJ
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by anonimi: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
PointB:
I believe some people are doing it to save face, I have no regret support GEJ.

He's an unlettered bigot, winning an election does not erase the fact. Let's the victors enjoy their victory laps, but there will be no peace for the wicked, not even when he wins election!

IF Buhari wins, it will be because

- he was seriously well packaged by the oyinbo people of AKPD Media
- PDP ran an uncoordinated campaign that did not focus on the BETTER by far performance record of Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in five years as civilian president compared to that of Buhari's two years as MAXIMUM military ruler.
- inadequate mobilisation of voters in Jonathan's core support areas of SS and SE.

among other factors.

We will be here IF he is sworn in to point out as the DECEPTION unravels itself the way it did with the JagbaJantis of Bourdillon in Lagos state after 2003. cheesy wink
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by raumdeuter: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
PointB:
I fail to understand all these raft of "alleluia today, crucify him tomorrow" congratulations. If and when the unlettered semi-illiterate bigot is declared winner, what we need him to do is his job!

His job, simple!!

In case you wan dance. Let me play one song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaPiBrmYitM

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by PointB: 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Firefire:

I am aligned with you 100%

All what Firefire said about Buhari remains in the cyberspace and I stand by it.

BUT: Let give PEACE chance for the love of our dear nation.

Shalom!

Thank you,

As for peace, I have no weapon training, and haven't handled a gun in my life. I haven't killed anyone, nor do I intend to do so. But I will as much as possible say my mind without caring whose oz is gored! Peace will always have it's chance, as I will not stand in it's way!

I hope those who have queued up will their big barrels for stolen oil also understand the need for peace! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by anonimi: 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mynd44:
Am I Buhari? I am not even pro-Buhari. I am simply anti-GEJ

Being anti-GEJ = being pro-Buhari.

If you like keep twisting and whining that does not change the fact as this was a two-horse race. You cannot wriggle out of any of the legacy that Buhari's reign may yield IF he is sworn in!
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by atlwireles: 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
PointB:

I believe some people are doing it to save face, I have no regret supporting GEJ.

He's an unlettered bigot; winning an election does not erase the fact. Let the victors enjoy their victory laps, but there will be no peace for the wicked, not even when he wins election!

No regrets, there is nothing I will change from what I have done since GEJ became President. The journey just started, I don't know, if Nigeria understands the waters ahead. But, today I will tell them congratulations. Tomorrow is a new beginning, we shall all live on earth to see and hear.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by anonimi: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Watch this space.

What has God to do with Buhari of all people?

Anyway Abacha also called God repeatedly on his way to CHANGE-ing to a civilian president before the cold hands of death stopped him. grin grin
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by unstableaswater: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Firefire, congrats ke? Who declare Buhari President? The man still has his day in court.

This is not over by a long shot. Not even open shot!
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by raumdeuter: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:

Being anti-GEJ = being pro-Buhari.

If you like keep twisting and whining that does not change the fact as this was a two-horse race. You cannot wriggle out of any of the legacy that Buhari's reign may yield IF he is sworn in!

Analyst of Southwest. How market?

Can you tell us the mind of Southwest voters?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by anonimi: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
Analyst of Southwest. How market?

Can you tell us the mind of Southwest voters?

You can dig up my analysis and let re-examine it here. Deal
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by kaboninc(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:

What has God to do with Buhari of all people?

Anyway Abacha also called God repeatedly on his way to CHANGE-ing to a civilian president before the cold hands of death stopped him. grin grin

Comrade,

I think you should ignore some of these mentions.

They can be inciting, you know?
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by PointB: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:

IF Buhari wins, it will be because

- he was seriously well packaged by the oyinbo people of AKPD Media
- PDP ran an uncoordinated campaign that did not focus on the BETTER by far performance record of Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in five years as civilian president compared to that of Buhari's two years as MAXIMUM military ruler.
- inadequate mobilisation of voters in Jonathan's core support areas of SS and SE.

among other factors.

We will be here IF he is sworn in to point out as the DECEPTION unravels itself the way it did with the JagbaJantis of Bourdillon in Lagos state after 2003. cheesy wink

I agree with you on all three reason why GEJ lost, especially on the last one! As for Buhari, the unlettered bigot, God willing we be here to unmask him for the wolf in sheep's clothing that he is!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by suwailad(f): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
wow so all those SATANIST TRANSFORMATION ginger all these months FireFire, severussnape, mogidi, babyosisi was all for NOTHING! What a shame. anyway its all politics grin

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by suwailad(f): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
PointB:

I agree with you on all three reason why GEJ lost, especially on the last one! As for Buhari, the unlettered bigot, God willing we be here to unmask him for the wolf in sheep's clothing that he is!

ta! you go soon humble! you will rio ya (suffer) if you dont loyal
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by arewafederation: 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Firefire:
On behalf of my team, I congratulate the in-coming president and the president elect by the popular votes, Major General Mohamodu Buhari, Hayyak Allah.

We wish you well as you lead Nigeria for the next four years.

I use this medium to appeal to the current President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan and his teaming supporters to accept the outcome of the election in good faith and see it as an act of God.

A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

Once God has spoken; Twice I have heard this: That power belongs to God

Your name will go into the books of chronicles as the President who never tampered with the will of the people.

I wish you well going into the future.

I wish Nigerians well.

I congratulate, all the actors.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless Nairaland

God bless you.

Fi Amanillah!

Shalom!

Firefire!

N:B:

For the attached: E &OE

My favourite TANoid, this is victory for Nigeria. I'm sure that after May 29, you ll begin to shout the progressive mantra.

Congratulations for a new progressive Nigeria.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by anonimi: 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
kaboninc:
Comrade,

I think you should ignore some of these mentions.

They can be inciting, you know?

My dear bro,

Please let me INDULGE their stewpidity and childishness o jare!
No harm in having some fun at their expense grin grin
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Raxxye(m): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
omenka:
Bro you need some jega in your life. cheesy

Let's all embrace. It is over.

The only victor in the entire process is Nigeria and her democracy.
Politics without bitterness; sportsmanship! It is exemplary!
I hope APC supporters learns from you!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by anonimi: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:
ta! you go soon humble! you will rio ya (suffer) if you dont loyal

is this a sign of the progressive change, EVERYONE must be loyal otherwise na suffer

Interesting! I sure sey the one chance go soon reach your side after e don deal with people wey "nor dey loyal now".

BTW, na how many people wey bin dey loyal to Ogbeni Ojuyobo im don deal with finally? grin

Una eye go soon clear like Aare Afonja im eye bin clear for Ilorin cheesy

Enjoy!!!
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:
wow so all those SATANIST TRANSFORMATION ginger all these months FireFire, severussnape, mogidi, babyosisi was all for NOTHING! What a shame. anyway its all politics grin
You this man masquerading as a woman, mind your self o grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2228685/severussnape-congratulates-buhari-all-supporters#32205122

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Tampered With My Defence Team, By Metuh / PDP: We Must Rescue Ogun From The Claws Of Abiodun’s Government / Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.