Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,372 members, 7,853,659 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari (7932 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] / President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
atlwireles:

Why not enjoy today, also stop throwing tantrums on a faceless forum. The only warning due is to your parents and your family. Try and be safe, its going to be a very great ride.
How you dey? I'm just happy my selfless service campaigning for Buhari in the face of people like you that called us names has paid off.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by kaboninc(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:

My dear bro,

Please let me INDULGE their stewpidity and childishness o jare!
No harm in having some fun at their expense grin grin

cheesy grin

Okay then.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by suwailad(f): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:

is this a sign of the progressive change, EVERYONE must be loyal otherwise na suffer

Interesting! I sure sey the one chance go soon reach your side after e don deal with people wey "nor dey loyal now".

BTW, na how many people wey bin dey loyal to Ogbeni Ojuyobo im don deal with finally? grin

Una eye go soon clear like Aare Afonja im eye bin clear for Ilorin cheesy

Enjoy!!!

comfort yourself, dreamer!
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by atlwireles: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

How you dey? I'm just happy my selfless service campaigning for Buhari in the face of people like you that called us names has paid off.

You still remain an impostor and a liar. Enjoy your victory and learn to be truthful in life.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Firefire(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nice one Firefire... God bless Nigeria!

https://www.nairaland.com/2228685/severussnape-congratulates-buhari-all-supporters#32205122

thanks brother.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by temitemi1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
One love bro!
Firefire:

SeverusSnape, dein77, africanqueen111, Louislewis, Juliaann, agabaI23, sleekp1, ceo4eva, gunuvi, Mogidi, VICTORCIZA, Truckpusher, aljharem, ola6, barcanista, Anonimi, temitemi1 and other lovers of peace!

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Mynd44: 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:

Being anti-GEJ = being pro-Buhari.

If you like keep twisting and whining that does not change the fact as this was a two-horse race. You cannot wriggle out of any of the legacy that Buhari's reign may yield IF he is sworn in!
Being anti-GEJ means "Anybody but GEJ" Might as well have been Atiku, Kwankwaso or Fashola
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by dguyindcorner(m): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Now you earn my respect. Remember since the day of Aregbesola of Osun state!

Barcanista I don't know why I love you and I wish you come back to our camp, same goes to firefire, temitemi1 and the rest.

Let's join hand together and transform this nation to our desired change.

Sai Nigeria.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Firefire(m): 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
dguyindcorner:

Barcanista I don't know why I love you and I wish you come back to our camp, same goes to firefire, temitemi1 and the rest.

Sai Nigeria.

Thank you.

Our democracy is growing, it's now evidence that elected leaders cannot take the electorate for granted in Nigeria again.

God bless Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for reforming Nigeria electoral process.

Congrats to Nigerians.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by temitemi1(m): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
One love bro!
dguyindcorner:

Sai Nigeria.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
dguyindcorner:

Sai Nigeria.
Congrat

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by juman(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
This might be fake change.

Largely, nigerian leaders are generally useless.

In 1999 there was change from military rule to democracy but the change failed, 16 years later people are still seeking for real democracy that pdp has failed to provide. Who knows may be this so called change may end up into nothing.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by temitemi1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations!
dguyindcorner:

Sai Nigeria.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Rawani: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
...echoes of shock induced ambivalence grin grin grin. The Ogbuagu 1 of Aba Kingdom, President-elect M Buhari beat Jonathan silly by over 2 million votes for his sheer incompetence, greed and cluelessness. I'd say a true repentance would be acknowledging these salient facts like aljharem did in another thread, rather than grandstanding in the face of crushing defeat.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rawani:
...echoes of shock induced ambivalence grin grin grin. The Ogbuagu 1 of Aba Kingdom, President-elect M Buhari beat Jonathan silly by over 2 million votes for his sheer incompetence, greed and cluelessness. I'd say a true repentance would be acknowledging these salient facts like aljharem did in another thread, rather than grandstanding in the face of crushing defeat.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Rawani: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Firefire:

Congrats

Kudos for your sportsmanship.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by biafranqueen: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
We try!
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
biafranqueen:
We try!

True, kudos to all.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Scatterboss(m): 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Firefire:
On behalf of my team, I congratulate the in-coming president and the president elect by the popular votes, Major General Mohamodu Buhari, Hayyak Allah.

We wish you well as you lead Nigeria for the next four years.

I use this medium to appeal to the current President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan and his teaming supporters to accept the outcome of the election in good faith and see it as an act of God.

A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

Once God has spoken; Twice I have heard this: That power belongs to God

Your name will go into the books of chronicles as the President who never tampered with the will of the people.

I wish you well going into the future.

I wish Nigerians well.

I congratulate, all the actors.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless Nairaland

God bless you.

Fi Amanillah!

Shalom!

Firefire!

N:B:

For the attached: E &OE

My friend and broda, Nice one!

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Firefire(m): 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Scatterboss:

My friend and broda, Nice one!

Thanks boss!
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by LZAA: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2020
OrlandoOwoh:

Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 Afonjaconehead helinues grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2020
LZAA:

Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 Afonjaconehead helinues grin
Is OrlandoOwoh posting from the refugee camp?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by olril17(m): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2020
country turned upside down in 5 years..lol
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by olril17(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2020
arewafederation:

My favourite TANoid, this is victory for Nigeria. I'm sure that after May 29, you ll begin to shout the progressive mantra.

Congratulations for a new progressive Nigeria.
how far naa
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by LZAA: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2020
imhotep:

Is OrlandoOwoh posting from the refugee camp?? grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

And This Was All Saraki Could Offer Atiku In Kwara State (PHOTOS) / Tinubu Meets Progressive Governors’ Forum And Speakers Of APC States / 10,000 Megawatts To Be Generated By Dec – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.