Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? (3408 Views)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! / Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by bellong: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2015
OP,

Your friend should do a serious background check of his sister. I want to believe it isn't Kegite that she joined because violence is not a message preached by the said group.

It is either she has been initiated into a secret cult or she is a girlfriend of a Capone.

Meanwhile, the father was wrong to slap an adult but by tradition and morals, the girl committed a grave offense.

Since this is the period of CHANGE, she needs to CHANGE her ways, seek forgiveness from her father and ask him to pray/bless her.

Whoso curseth his father or his mother, his lamp shall be put out in obscure darkness. Proverbs 20:20

The father too should apologise to his daughter for the slap. It was a wrong approach to resolving the issue. He should find another effective way of correcting her erring daughter. Violence will only strengthen her already hardened heart....

Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged. Colossians 3:21

2 Likes

Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by pinkycute(f): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2015
Exjoker, to be sincere with you.... I don't really know what to call this unbelievable act.... In fact, I don't believed this story undecided

Exjoker:
Rapzino and pinkycute come and see this parent slapper
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by Exjoker(m): 10:41am On Apr 01, 2015
pinkycute:
Exjoker, to be sincere with you.... I don't really know what to call this unbelievable act.... In fact, I don't believed this story undecided

The girl seem to have enjoy a lot of freedom from her parent, she might have use that to talk back at her dad which provoke him him to slap her. Her going to school and joining a bad group did worsen things up. Her dad shouldn't have slapped her, seeing she is now mature. Worse is that she shouldn't have return the slap... I can't return my parent's slap or something of that nature.
I go with you, the story is unbelievable
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by Wendy80(f): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2015
pickabeau1:

keggite is a social club like any other
That some people are unruly does not mean we should generalize

My post said 'MOST'
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by Dheartless: 10:58am On Apr 01, 2015
today's black woman
violent as hell

I can take good care of a situation as this....trust me
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by pickabeau1: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2015
Wendy80:

My post said 'MOST'

Yes you said MOST and also qualified it with those you know

However it is important this should be clarified and any generalization be made clear.

Keggites is a social club with an emphasis on social consciousness

Refer to another post on this

bellong:

OP,
Your friend should do a serious background check of his sister. I want to believe it isn't Kegite that she joined because violence is not a message preached by the said group.
It is either she has been initiated into a secret cult or she is a girlfriend of a Capone.
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by innervoice(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2015
bellong:

OP,

Meanwhile, the father was wrong to slap an adult but by tradition and morals, the girl committed a grave offense.

Since this is the period of CHANGE, she needs to CHANGE her ways, seek forgiveness from her father and ask him to pray/bless her.

Whoso curseth his father or his mother, his lamp shall be put out in obscure darkness. Proverbs 20:20

The father too should apologise to his daughter for the slap. It was a wrong approach to resolving the issue. He should find another effective way of correcting her erring daughter. Violence will only strengthen her already hardened heart....

Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged. Colossians 3:21

This is a very sensible approach.

God bless you and may those who need advice take yours.
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by Emaprince: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
And this is somebody's future wife? She deserves a very good slap from the brother. Atleast, 3 very hot slaps. If she can slap her own father, then nobody is safe with her.
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by tintingz(m): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
She need to CHANGE are ways.
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by Ewuro4: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Well said Bellong.

1 Like

Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by bellong: 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ewuro4:
Well said Bellong.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by Adaezeagu(f): 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Hiaannn that your sister don join cult o shocked

them don give her liver . watch her very well o shocked
true talk ooooo
Cultist no dey fear anybody
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by SAMBARRY: 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Adaezeagu:
true talk ooooo
Cultist no dey fear anybody
for a small girl to slap her father with all boldness and wasn't shocked pr apologise immediately you should know she's found new confidence called WATER DON PASS GARRI.

she go soon dey smoke gbana for her room and the occupants of the house will perceive the smell and will not be able to do anything about it

1 Like

Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by syndrum(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
adorablepepple:
till after election result
election is over... Oya talk!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Realities. / Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence / Help! My Dad Keeps Raping Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.