Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? (3410 Views)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! / Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by syndrum(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
It was exactly few days ago when a friend of mine came fuming and raking on what he was going to do to his younger sister who slapped his dad back after being scolded...
She is a first year student of a polytechnic who had been expected to be at home due to the election short break...but before then, his brother had heard from an unclean source that his sister had join keggite in school in which all they do is drinking around... Her brother who had recently finished his nysc service became angry on hearing this and informed home..
On her arrival home, she was immediately asked by her dad of what she had been doing in school all the while so far theyve been given break...it was on her irrelevant talks and arguement that she got a hot slap from her dad, without waiting in which she slapped him back and lock him with his cloth...
Her brother was on a far distance from home when he heard the incident and was planning of what to do to her on getting home....please can you advice him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by adorablepepple(f): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
till after election result

2 Likes

Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by Beamborla(f): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan shocked

Pls, calm him down first..
Beating or shouting wouldn't make her realize her mistake.
She needs a very sound and matured talking to

2 Likes

Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by thorpido(m): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Are you sure the man gave birth to that girl?Inquire well.

1 Like

Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by dkronicle(m): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
If she is my sister and she is beautiful, i will just break her jaw for real.. @least that fine face will spoil...

4 Likes

Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by helen4(f): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Won't believe it.
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by fadjnr(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Be like say the man and him daughter dey frolic for one corner oooo. Cos I can't just comprehend.

1 Like

Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by bionick: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
End of time things!!!
Slapped her dad?.... Its unbelievable... She must be disowned... That's a grave sin.. Even unto God.. No matter how faulty a parent could be...she must not look them in the face, not to talk of slapping her own back.... If i were to be her brother....she would seize been my sister...... Sai buhari
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by 5minsmadness: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Beamborla:
Eleyi gidi gan shocked

Pls, calm him down first..
Beating or shouting wouldn't make her realize her mistake.
She needs a very sound and matured talking to
Seriously?
This one don pass "sound and mature talking to"
She needs serious beating.
The" sound and mature talking to" can come after.

1 Like

Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by zeb04(f): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Is she insane?
If it were to be in the olden days,she would be dragged round the market square.
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
It takes a village to raise a child, not because they are jobless but because they do not want the child to become a menace to the society. Pls address this your issue before she becomes an issue to all.A girl who is bold enough to slap her father would trump over other people's fathers. Pls put her on a leash before she strays into other people's compound. Omojatijati!
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by Beamborla(f): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
5minsmadness:

Seriously?
This one don pass "sound and mature talking to"
She needs serious beating.
The" sound and mature talking to" can come after.
It could be 5minsmadness or more. cheesy

How we go do?
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by hurricaneindia(f): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Leave the matter for your dad.
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by SAMBARRY: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hiaannn that your sister don join cult o shocked

them don give her liver . watch her very well o shocked

1 Like

Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by SAMBARRY: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Or better still she might be under the influence of palmy
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by kaboninc(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Or better still she might be under the influence of palmy

Huhhh
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by chidekings(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
who jazz that girl
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by SporaD8: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Beamborla:

It could be 5minsmadness or more. cheesy

How we go do?
Na now u just make a little sense. you know as well as I do that when girls enter that kind temporary madness, no amount of sound or mature talk would enter their head.
Only dad's strong hand could get their head back to default.(but in op's case, seems young age is not on dad's side)
Am only disappointed that the op was not around to take up dad's responsibility while her deviant perversion is still fresh; believe me the girl herself would be grateful for the correction in later years!
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by superSsam(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
She needs some auto-reset ass whooping, I mean ass whooping that would automatically initiate factory reset mode. She's just in year 1 ooo, 100 level and she can slap her father without flinching. That means she'll pursue him with a gun around the house by the time she's in her finals. But seriously, her brother needs to take some action that would assert some authority and lay a precedent for later.
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by Beamborla(f): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
SporaD8:
Na now u just make a little sense. you know as well as I do that when girls enter that kind temporary madness, no amount of sound or mature talk would enter their head.
Only dad's strong hand could get their head back to default.(but in op's case, seems young age is not on dad's side)
Am only disappointed that the op was not around to take up dad's responsibility while her deviant perversion is still fresh; believe me the girl herself would be grateful for the correction in later years!
Yes, boss
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by EfemenaXY: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
syndrum:
It was exactly few days ago when a friend of mine came fuming and raking on what he was going to do to his younger sister who slapped his dad back after being scolded...
She is a first year student of a polytechnic who had been expected to be at home due to the election short break...but before then, his brother had heard from an unclean source that his sister had join keggite in school in which all they do is drinking around... Her brother who had recently finished his nysc service became angry on hearing this and informed home..
On her arrival home, she was immediately asked by her dad of what she had been doing in school all the while so far theyve been given break...it was on her irrelevant talks and arguement that she got a hot slap from her dad, without waiting in which she slapped him back and lock him with his cloth...
Her brother was on a far distance from home when he heard the incident and was planning of what to do to her on getting home....please can you advice him

Ridiculous story.

Anyway, as per advice, the father and daughter should be thrown into a zoo. Let them share a cell block and slug it out till they drop from sheer exhaustion.
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by Dyt(f): 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Syndrum
Ta
Clean ur mouth
Na lie u dey lie jor
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by EfemenaXY: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
zeb04:
Is she insane?
If it were to be in the olden days,she would be dragged round the market square.

But we aren't in the olden days and that's the problem with most folks.

Not that I condone what she did, but when a parent fails to realize that you don't treat grown up kids like toddlers, what do you expect? Just because you're a parent, that doesn't give you exclusive rights to go slapping away at your kids even when they reach 50 simply because, "I am your Fada. My word is law and you must obey me come what may."

Violence only begets more violence.

3 Likes

Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by zeb04(f): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Not that I condone what she did, but when a parent fails to realize that you don't treat grown up kids like toddlers, what do you expect? Just because you're a parent, that doesn't give you exclusive rights to go slapping away at your kids even when they reach 50 simply because, "I am your Fada. My word is law and you must obey me come what may."

yes I understand.

But in these case the child was wrong. Her father only acted out of concern and fear. Its normal for a father to want his child home during these election period.

It is so sad and abominable that a child in 100 level can raise up her hand to slap her own father.

What happened to walking away?

She needs to appease the gods of her fatherland.
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by Messilistic: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is really serious.... A girl with that kind of mind can equally drive a knife inside his hearts. Ill prefere she b left alone in her own world. She should b allowed to test the waters of freedom.... Until she realises the essence of life.
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by EfemenaXY: 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
zeb04:
yes I understand.

But in these case the child was wrong. Her father only acted out of concern and fear. Its normal for a father to want his child home during these election period.

It is so sad and abominable that a child in 100 level can raise up her hand to slap her own father.

What happened to walking away?

She needs to appease the gods of her fatherland.

They were both wrong. The father also needs to get off his high horse and acknowledge that he too is at fault.

He also can't pretend to be shocked at her behaviour. She didn't turn overnight and he must have seen the gradual changes in her personality. Bottomline here is, he knew she was already off the rails. You don't use gra-gra to solve issues like this.

1 Like

Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by bionick: 5:52am On Apr 01, 2015
SporaD8:
tha Op, isn't the girl's brother.... A friend to her brother...... And by the way, i think the girl might not have mother cos if she does...she wudn't behave as such dt lacks home manners and if she has definitely her mum had been wrong somewea too..... Omo ale oshii
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by bionick: 5:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Messilistic:
This is really serious.... A girl with that kind of mind can equally drive a knife inside his hearts. Ill prefere she b left alone in her own world. She should b allowed to test the waters of freedom.... Until she realises the essence of life.
that means if the brother also acts with iron hand, he might also receive his own beating ........ Thank God i'm not her brother...... Cos i know we wud be both sorry for our actions
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by SAMBARRY: 6:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Bet I don't subscribe to violence. Both of them are at fault. Father shouldn't have slapped daughter even if father did, she should have walked out. Secondly this is Africa parents always feel they have all the exclusive rights over their children because of the mental, emotional, financial and physical investment they made on their child. More so she's still at the age where she's collecting pocket money from her father and the man is still paying her school fees so the father felt he had exclusive rights over her
EfemenaXY:

Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by Wendy80(f): 8:49am On Apr 01, 2015
Slap ur Dad? shocked a girl for that matter, God forbid. Most girls I know in keggites are nothing to write home about in terms of Attitudes so I'm not surprised.
OP, he should give her a good beating dn sit her down and talk to her. What rubbish.
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by Exjoker(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Rapzino and pinkycute come and see this parent slapper
Re: She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? by pickabeau1: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2015
Wendy80:
Slap ur Dad? shocked a girl for that matter, God forbid. Most girls I know in keggites are nothing to write home about in terms of Attitudes so I'm not surprised.
OP, he should give her a good beating dn sit her down and talk to her. What rubbish.

keggite is a social club like any other
That some people are unruly does not mean we should generalize

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Well Does The Chinese Calendar Describe You? / Envy And Jealousy / I Confessed To Our Househelp Before She Left Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.