Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. (49175 Views)

Lagos-calabar Rail Project: Those Worthy Of Knocks And Those For Commendation / Ambode With Aregbesola & Wife At HID Awolowo Commendation Service / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by sunylatsega(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
He did well for bn a good sportman. I respect him 4 dat. But I hope he learnt d lesson. When u surround urself with mean men n refuse correction. This is exactly wot happens. Goodluck to you mr president in ur coming endeavours. Hlp extend to mama peace

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Maser: 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
A truly great man! I'm pro-GMB but your concession won my heart. You have every reason to walk away tall, rest assured this singular act secured your place in history amongst the noblest of African leaders. Godspeed Sir!

6 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by obiak4(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
jingh:
check this poster, he is the most paid poster on nl, 90% of his post is about buhari and are anti-Buhari post and it all made front page.

one word for him ??
a democrat what were u expecting?

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Bj5all(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thank you GEJ for proving the united state wrong. they thought and predicted Nigeria will divide come 2015 but u just proved them wrong. We appreciate the platform for change that u have created and posterity will always remember you for this noble act u have done. THANK YOU

6 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Takim107(f): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Now democracy is getting more interesting in Nigeria. As I think about the outcome of the elections, I can't imagine a more powerful scenario where someone wins by losing. By accepting this loss, GEJ will become the first Nigeria leader to smoothly hand over power to opposition; first Nigeria leader to conduct widely accepted elections that stood; first Nigerian leader to concede defeat; first leader of the PDP in opposition who can give APC run for their money - and the list goes on. My prayer to Nigerians is God will give us the patience to allow the government of GMB to deliver, cos, Once the GMB honey moon is over (which will happen) and Nigerians will be longing again for the days of GEJ. Yeah - like Easter teaches us, sometimes you live by dying and win by losing. I congratulate GMB and I pray he will make Nigeria a better place.

11 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by VALERIE20(f): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
I must say I respect GEJ. He has personally proven to be a man of peace and loves Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Deiok(m): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats to him.
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by ocholawealth(m): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
I salute the maturity and statemanship displayed by Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Indeed, GEJ won it all, he will go down in the history of Nigeria as one of the exponents of democracy. I wish him goodluck in his future endeavours. Kudos GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jibola10:
he did nothing so special, we re in a democratic era, he didn't carry out his main duty as a president, let's stop praising him unnecessarily, in advanced country, a loser will congratulate the winner without being seen as a big deal.

The arrogance of some ApC folks is becoming nauseating. In 2011, GEJ won GMB by over 18 million votes and GMB refused to accept defeat. Many people were killed in the violence that ensued thereafter.

In 2015,GMB wins GEJ with less than 3 million votes and GEJ concedes defeat as an incubent president.

Yet some say GEJ did that to play to the gallery because he didn't have a choice.
Smh.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Theultimate(m): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jwonder:
All I have for Jona is
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

You were too dull, you allowed Power to slip back to the North, (i wonder when we are going to get it back again!) And i wanna ask? Why did you start fighting BH six weeks to the election, y didn't you just leave them so they will disturb the North and it will help to deplete d votes Buhari will get there. I guess you are truly Clueless as APC say and you have monkeys as advisers, your wife is even better than you, I will miss you MAMA PEACE! .. I regret Supporting/Voting you.

#ByeByeGEJ
#WelcomeGMB
It's well. I cant just say whether to hate or still like him. His administration really disappointed me.
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by larrymoore(m): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan is the hero of Nigeria democracy.

4 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
My President sir,
you have drawn a new part for our dear nation.
you have open a new beginning for our politicians with a bold statement that the will of the people of importance than the politicians..
A Great Nigeria has being reborn with you acts. Despite having every apparatus to do whatever u want,you respected The will of the people.
sir, i Doff all in me for you. This happened in my life time. I would never forget you.
Nigeria and Nigerians would not forget 5:15pm march 30.

NIGERIA WINS!
NO VICTOR NO VANQUISH!

9 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
BiHung:
Thnx to GEJ .
But
Truth be told...He did it out of fear...no one wants to be on GMB's bad book..cos trust me..GMB is worse than OBJ in dealing ruthlessly with naughty guys.

But until GEJ apologises for the treasonable act of Orubebe...we will not be deceived

pls nigerians, remember AIG Mbu in your prayers...cos someone is about to get transferred to Sambisa...lol
you are complete ar.sehole!

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by BlackGirlsCode: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
BiHung:
Thnx to GEJ .
But
Truth be told...He did it out of fear...no one wants to be on GMB's bad book..cos trust me..GMB is worse than OBJ in dealing ruthlessly with naughty guys.

But until GEJ apologises for the treasonable act of Orubebe...we will not be deceived

pls nigerians, remember AIG Mbu in your prayers...cos someone is about to get transferred to Sambisa...lol

lmaooooo grin grin grin
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by bolakunle: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
the fact that he created an enabling environment for an opposition to have any chance of winning is truly statemanly.It`s just that he`s done his best and it`s definitely not enough.wishing him the very best in his future endeavours.

4 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by lyntiffany(f): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jibola10:
he did nothing so special, we re in a democratic era, he didn't carry out his main duty as a president, let's stop praising him unnecessarily, in advanced country, a loser will congratulate the winner without being seen as a big deal.
you are a big fool.

7 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
otunbamyk:
The north shld seriously learn from this.. If it was a northerner that lost by now they wld av started killing and burning things.... We shld learn to tolerate each oda... #nigeriawins. ... gej thank you... apc God bless us all
I tell u, cos in 2011 I almost ran out from my house naked in Kaduna then. even b4 the presidntal election results were announced. If not for the Army that intervened I wonder what wud have happened. They even declared and 24hrs curfew for three days then.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by eaglechild: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ you have written your name in gold for not fanning the embers of division and chaos.

6 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by nkkystel(f): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
As always Nigerians will be making caricature of president GEJ, well that's up to them. My thoughts on this is that he is a brave man, and I will proudly call him an honourable man for the display of courage and a step to ensuring the success of the elections in 2015. Yes, the message has been passed, he wants PEACE and he has demonstrated it. I RESPECT YOU SIR. Many, we all know would have reacted contrary. SO WE PROUDLY SAY ..HE STARTED THE CHANGE.
Celebrate JONATHAN!
Celebrate BUHARI!!
Celebrate NIGERIA!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by sparkleRed(f): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Weldone sir

14 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Lyoncrescent: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thanks to GEJ for appointing Jega and making this transition peaceful. Hawks like FFK, okupe , abati, most of the ministers and special advisers ruined goodluck. The dollar rain at the last minute didn't work either
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by benzion72(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jona is a man, it is not easy to loose a plum job.

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by gp6liveth(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Equalizer:
Personally I see President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as a true democrat who believes that neither his political ambition nor that of any politician is worth the blood of any Nigeria.. May I seize this opportunity to congratulate Mr. President for being a perfect gentleman whose only crime was trusting his enemies.. You have written your name in the book of history for averting another bloodshed cos if you had won, am sure the north must have start killing innocent citizens.. You sacrificed your ambition for Nigeria's unity and peace.. We love you and will always remember you..

His political ambition does not worth the blood of any Nigerian. This is a true leader Nigeria will miss. I will love to see him in 2019 again.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by henpaul2000(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ GOD BLESS YOU, NIGERIANS WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER.

4 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Prince202020(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
[b]President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

A man of few words but plenty actions. You've proved to the world that no blood of Nigerian is worth your political ambition.

Although the greatest mistake you made was to trust, those who betrayed the trust will forever respect you in their hearts.

You've made mistakes, you've pained some of your stunt supporters for making mistakes like ignoring the signs and handwriting on the walls, allowing people to put salt in your eyes admist water, attending to Nigeria while your core supporting states lacked PVC,s which was mandatory to vote you back into power.

Still, you have made it as the first President in Africa to WIN. The world respects you for this.

I'm glad that MaN came from this part of the country and the world. Nigeria will one day remember your legacy.

For our Igbo brothers and sisters, deltans, akwaibomites, crossriverians, riverians, who have joined and believed in our one Nigeria, I pray we will truly achieve our aim someday.

After today, I'm certain. I can never be more sure of this.

I'm sure of this.[/b]

12 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Happywoman(f): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Equalizer:
Personally I see President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as a true democrat who believes that neither his political ambition nor that of any politician is worth the blood of any Nigeria.. May I seize this opportunity to congratulate Mr. President for being a perfect gentleman whose only crime was trusting his enemies.. You have written your name in the book of history for averting another bloodshed cos if you had won, am sure the north must have start killing innocent citizens.. You sacrificed your ambition for Nigeria's unity and peace.. We love you and will always remember you..

Word on marble

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by HopeAlive14(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Life is full of times and seasons.

A time to born and a time to die.

A time to sow and a time to reap.

A time to win and a time to lose.

You were President of this country for SIX Years (six years is good enough).

It was not out of place for Nigerians to desire another President.

You have demonstrated that politics can and should be played with the nations interest above personal interest.

Good luck in all your future endeavours!

4 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Vision4God: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Equalizer:

2million likes

5 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Jibola10(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
torhuke:

The arrogance of some ApC folks is becoming nauseating. In 2011, GEJ won GMB by over 18 million votes and GMB refused to accept defeat. Many people were killed in the violence that ensued thereafter.

In 2015,GMB wins GEJ with less than 3 million votes and GEJ concedes defeat as an incubent president.

Yet some say GEJ did that to play to the gallery because he didn't have a choice.
Smh.
what exactly is ur point?
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by 989900: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
The best thing he's ever done for Nigeria, Africa, and democracy as a whole.

Only a f00l will not appreciate this.

He's saved many lives that might have been lost to lost causes.

I doubt if OBJ in GEJ's shoes, would have gallantly accepted defeat.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by deb(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
You have tried with your congratulatory message. I shall assure you that your jail term will be grossly reduced but I cannot talk for Doyin 'Okugbe' he might die and rot in jail
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by cjrane: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=14pt]Nigeria has just dodged the bullet.

If GEJ had not been so magnanimous the ensuing dispute over rigging, child voters will lead from the courts to a military coup which Nigeria may not have survived.

Many countries and their arms dealers have already started consultations on how to swap arms for oil to get the show started.

God bless GEJ, but he should have protested the massive fake results from Kano and kaduna in particular.
[/size]

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) / Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics / As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.