Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. (49174 Views)

Lagos-calabar Rail Project: Those Worthy Of Knocks And Those For Commendation / Ambode With Aregbesola & Wife At HID Awolowo Commendation Service / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Idrismusty97(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Are we supposed to say only good things here? Ok o! You shall return to Otueke safely Mr president, Thank you for your help in bringing down PDP a party that has ruthlessly rule for 16years. Thank you for letting Nigeria know the power of change is in their hands, i will never forget this day! History was made all thanks to you!

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
chai so people love GEJ like this.
You see GEJ you are not a loser,you will never be
I respect you a lot.
Buhari the truth is Jonathan is the winner,cos although he lost to you,not even a single person spoke against him,you will be a winner if after you leave office speak good about you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
The Hero Of Our Democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by upcrown2512(m): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
THOUGH GEJ HAS MADE A HISTORY FOR HIMSELF BASED ON CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE TO INCOMING PRESIDENT.

BUT THE ISSUE OF ETHNOCENTRICISM AND RELIGION BIGOTRY HE GEJ HAVE CREATED WILL ALSO LIVES AFTER HIM.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by yemolz: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
U're a brave and wise leader. For abt 6 years u govern dis country with wisdom.
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Jibola10(m): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
lyntiffany:
mumu of the highest oder, senseless pig lipsrsealed undecided
sorry GEJ's side chick, u can cry on his behalf, congratulate ko embarrass ni, Go nd die.
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Kellymokiz(m): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
President Jonathan is really the Mandela of our time. First, he allowed a strong opposition to radically emerge. 2nd, he defied our political culture by walking away from Power. Something no one has ever done, not even Obasanjo.

He truncated our democracy in 1983, after years of apology and plead for a chance in the system he forsake, NigerIans has given him the chance.
Congratulations to our President elect General Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by OKLOADEDoCOM: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Just asking oooooooooooooooooooooo.
I want to ask, now that Buhari has won the election, will Buhari's wife
make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows like first lady
Dame Patience does? This woman has increased the life span
of an average Nigerian.
Examples of her "award winning speeches" include:
1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.
3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.
4- * My fellow widows.
5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.
6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.
7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.
8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for
God.
9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.
10- * Na only you waka come?
11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are "sharing"
12- * diaris God o...
13- * on behave of N2million I donate my family.
14- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan has failed, I
have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the
child supposed to be repeated?
Please support and honour Nigeria first lady. Gud nite pals

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by LydayBobo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations to all Nigerians. Please we should avoid provocative messages or taunting celebrations. This is democracy and we should respect other people choices and move forward together.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sir you've shown to be a true Democrat. Nigerian masses would eternally be grateful to you for making our votes count hence deepening our democracy. Hence forth our leaders would know that power belongs to us we only give them as a trust. We would always call them for their actions and inactions. Thanks once again sir, our amiable outgoing president!

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by SweetyZinta(f): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
EgusiSoup:

GEJ till 2019 cry

i know say u no dey shame. Even G.E.J has given up already. tongue
EgusiSoup:

GEJ till 2019 cry

i know say u no dey shame. Even G.E.J has given up already.
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by jingh(f): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
obiak4:

a democrat what were u expecting?
an hungry dude I call him.

spreading pdo propaganda because of stipend
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Rizmo(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is a new era, a new beginning and a new chapter in our national quest for greatness. Elections have never been this interesting in Nigeria. Kudos to all the principal actors in this transitional process. Jega has displayed an enviable level of professionalism as the chief umpire of this keenly contested election. Surely there is hope beyond the horizon. Kudos must also be given to Mr president for discarding all forms of ineptitude that would have truncated his effort in organising such a successful polls. For not meddling with the process, he has earned my respect. Finally a big congratulation to the president-elect. Wish to see his giant strides in tackling the bane of our age-long national progress. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Honestly, i lack words to describe President Jonathan.. I just felt like Awolowo or Zik or Ahmadu Bello is in our midst right now.. God bless you sir.. You are the best democrat ever.. The victory is for us all.

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Shollay20(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Brave deserve to be hero atimes,...GEJ did not respect the elders, especially General olusegun obasanjo..but well weldone GEj.
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by aigjoey(m): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
BiHung:
Thnx to GEJ .
But
Truth be told...He did it out of fear...no one wants to be on GMB's bad book..cos trust me..GMB is worse than OBJ in dealing ruthlessly with naughty guys.

But until GEJ apologises for the treasonable act of Orubebe...we will not be deceived

pls nigerians, remember AIG Mbu in your prayers...cos someone is about to get transferred to Sambisa...lol
u are a big fool. which fear. get out.. which out of fear.

4 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by jmichlins(m): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan you may have lost the
election but you did something posterity will
always hold you in positive note. You gave us
credible elections and now you accepted defeat.
Your indeed a great man!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Reference(m): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
There will be enough time to dissect the life and times of Goodluck Jonathan the politician made President but this is the time of General Muhammad Buhari and the APC led 'change'.

Congratulations for running a sturdy, dogged race through the years and the many, many setback. You too are a true democrat and patriot. I personally wish you several successful years in the saddle and good health to go with it.

The expectations of Nigerians are sky high. Whether they will be willing to work with you to attain those lofty ideals is another matter. But I trust that with your experience at the highest office and the mistakes made then, only you is equiped to handle this country's divergent peoples and try to forge out solutions to their complex problems. In this I do not envy you and quite frankly state that your persona, image and folklore can only go south from here.

That is the ultimate sacrifice you will have to make.

Once again, congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by kendlez(f): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
jingh:
check this poster, he is the most paid poster on nl, 90% of his post is about buhari and are anti-Buhari post and it all made front page.

one word for him ??

When will u grow up? Just asking....
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Jwonder(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
See how u Throway ur birthright,after all the warnings

Mtcheew! Jona na mumu jare
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
NIGERIA HAS REALLY GONE BACK TO THE STONE AGE. Buhari will ruin the country...mark my word, you Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
I wanna congratulate president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for setting the tone for Nigerian electoral success and transformation. Also, the president elect , Gen. Buhari, we hope we shall get the change he promised. we Nigerians have done our own, na ihm turn to do ihm own .

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by toprealman: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
MUMU
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Jwonder(m): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Theultimate:

It's well. I cant just say whether to hate or still like him. His administration really disappointed me.

Don't mind Jona jare!!!! He is just too dull
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
them no born the bagger well to try anything

after he has used police, army, dss, opc, mend to threaten nigerians, steal elections, harass opposition
after his mad wife turned ph to war zone
after he wasted nigerias dwindling reserves dashing out dollars , sponsoring TAN and AIT, spamming the internet [use a browser without adblock],
after abandoning the north to his political ambition

the body language of the western powers was clear.
joe biden phone call, obama youtube speech, us,uk comments on rivers state , ICC investigation

if the guy had tried anything, he would have been gbagboed one way or another - you no see as mama piss is quiet - i wonder what he was threatened with by the america that knows

Godspeed to otueke, and dont let the door hit you on the way out
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by maclatunji: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan gets my commendation for conceding defeat and congratulating General Buhari.

This simple but magnanimous act has saved many lives and sets a positive precedence.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by obinoral1179(m): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is my commendation....

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
BiHung:
Thnx to GEJ .
But
Truth be told...He did it out of fear...no one wants to be on GMB's bad book..cos trust me..GMB is worse than OBJ in dealing ruthlessly with naughty guys.

But until GEJ apologises for the treasonable act of Orubebe...we will not be deceived

pls nigerians, remember AIG Mbu in your prayers...cos someone is about to get transferred to Sambisa...lol
Nigeria doesn't really need all this revenge-seeking that has always been the main idea surrounding the thought of most Nigerians entrusted with power. No revenge-seeking please. Let's not be sentimental and put this nation ahead of feeble sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by noblejames: 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
If we have had people like Jonathan on all our political strata since the inception of democracy in Nigeria, Nigeria would have become a better place to be. Jonathan is the unsung hero and should be honored for the step he has taken, just this step alone has saved hundreds if not thousands of lives in Nigeria this period of time.

5 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Jwonder(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
marxydans:
u r heartless.

Mtcheew!!!!!!! Datz ur bizness, so d North dat gathered to make GEJ time in power unbearable are good abii

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Zoehill(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Uncle Jonathan has shown fair play, i really appreciate it. What he did has saved a lot of Nigerian lives but ...................where are the entertainers, actors, comedians and movie producers? They left their job to mix politics with pleasure...........Segun Arinze, Bovi, Toyin Ayimaku, Francis Duru e.t.c shame on you guys
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by rawpadgin(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
superior1:
Your conceding defeat won't prevent you answering for your crimes against Nigerians
this is the first time I will be saying this " u are a big fool"!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) / Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics / As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.