Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,358 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results (63077 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths / Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan At NEC Meeting Presided By Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by alsudaes1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
like the "just my thinking" mantra. . .

just my thinking, , , they are either privy to the eventual outcome or envisaged it hence their being there with the President and the Clergy man to console the President.

it is NOT easy at all o, emotionally wise, I commend the President.
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by realrilwan: 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
God bless GEJ for conceding defeat.Its not as easy as we think.
God bless Nijeria
Sai Change,sai Buhari
Victory for Nigeria
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Misogynist2014(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dangote is afraid Buhari will break his monopoly.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by moneytalks86(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
pls wey dt lousy gal called Tit? :Ppls wey dt lousy gal called Tit?
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Dahjhi: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
deskossy:
Men jona is a good man,but he just a fail politician....i love abdusalami.this is how a stateman should be like,mediating. unlike obasanjo
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by kuzee(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
mehhn i fear for the unknown..
i dont really feel at ease..
why are the pdp menaic so quiet about the situation? why do i always feel they have something up their sleeve with no violence nothing, this is not like Nigeria..

of all the prophecies stated, all said jona gonna be the winner, that why i always say dont be surprise when Gej is declared the winner ,we dont know how..even his cerf for that matter..

the prophecies stated there would be bloodshed a repeat of what happened few years june , you may wonder how and why, apc are already jubilating all over Nigeria, but receive a massive shock when pdp case is won , i bet the apc menaic wont be at peace either..making those prophecies come true..

let just wait and see.

quote me if am wrong..

one love
one Nigeria
one nation
we strive for change
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by smartleo(m): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jwonder:
[b] I THANK THE NIGER-DELTA PEOPLE WHO WORKED
HARD AND GAVE OUT POWER THEY WERE GIVEN BY
SUPREME PROVIDENCE.

I THANK PRESIDENT
JONATHAN WHO GOT POWER AND DID NOT KNOW
HOW TO USE IT.

I THANK PRESIDENT-ELECT BUHARI
WHO UNDERSTOOD THE MEANING OF POWER, AT 73-
YEARS, STRENGHTENED ALL THAT AGE IS NO BARRIER
TO ACHIEVE ANYTHING. FROM TODAY, I ADDRESSED
HIM AS PRESIDENT BUHARI AND NO MORE BRUTAL
DICTATOR AS NIGERIANS HAVE REMOVED THAT
DICTATOR TAG FROM HIM.

I THANK THE YORUBAS
FOR GANNGING UP WITH THE NORTHERNERS TO
KILLED THE POOR MINORITY WHO SUPPORTED THEM
FOR YEARS.

I THANK THE EVIL GENIUES TINUBU WHO
UNDERSTOOD THE MEANING OF POWER AND
REMAINED RUTHLESS FOR ANY PERSON WHO STOOD
BY HIS WAY.

I THANK THE NORTHERNERS WHO ONLY
VOTE THEMSELVES AND GANGED UP WITH YORUBAS
AGAINST THE MINORITY.

I THANK NDI-IGBO WHO
STOOD BY THEIR BROTHER GOODLUCK EBELE
AZIKIWE JONATHAN TILL THE END. I APPRECIATE
JONATHAN WHO NEVER LISTENED TO HIS SENIOR
ADVISERS TO REMOVE JEGA WHEN THE HAND
WRITING WAS ON THE WALL.

I AS WELL THANK
JONATHAN WHO SURROUNDED HIS SECURITY WITH
NORTHERNERS, THINKING THAT HE WAS PLACATING
THEM. LET ALL SUPPORT THE GOVERNMENT THE
PEOPLE HAVE VOTED AND CHOSEN [/b]

quite emotional .nigeriandecides.
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by johnstar(m): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
gen2briz:
Why is jona not wearing his hat?
u wnt make him dey sweat for head?
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by BlackGirlsCode: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
CR77:
God bless Nigeria for the Free and fair elections

God Bless GEJ

God Bless National Peace Committee

I speak peace to my follow PDP members.

Keep kidding yourself.

The world was watching....and you think the SW/N won't have a say if he had tried to prevent the inevitable?
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by malachytochukwu(m): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Stop existing in d past please, Nigeria has since moved forward....
pecothecash:
WHILE WE AWAIT JEGA, LET'S PONDER ON
THESE:
"I will deliver 1million votes for Jonathan" -
Mimiko
*Fact: The Ondo state Governor couldn't
deliver 300,000 votes. APC won in
Ondo.
----------------
"Jonathan will win Lagos" -Jimi Agbaje.
*Fact: He couldn't even win his ward. APC won
in Lagos
----------------
"Jonathan must win at all cost" - Sule Lamido.
*Fact: He couldn't even win Jigawa for GEJ.
APC defeated PDP convincingly.
----------------
"APC is a disgrace, I have 6million followers
for GEJ" - Gani Adams.
*Fact: He lost his ward woefully to APC.
----------------
"APC is filled with liars and will lose in Nigeria"
- Babangida Aliyu.
*Fact: The Niger State Governor lost his
senatorial bid to David Umar of APC.
-----------------
Moral lesson: Whenever God declares a new
beginning, no man 'of whatever
calibre or persuasion' can stop it.
Power belongs to God.
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Onyeka32(m): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Peaceful and fair

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wandungu:
Best President we ever had. Lets see what Buhari will do for us. Power to the North again smh...
What with this power to the north...dont create something else na.are they not human being abi are they not Nigerian? beside no b north hand jonathan collect power?
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wait o,is it not that same dangote that went to congratulate buhari,am sure he used broomstick flight mode.
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by umarc19: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
CR77:
God bless Nigeria for the Free and fair elections

God Bless GEJ

God Bless National Peace Committee

I speak peace to my follow PDP members.

Fellow smiley

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Boscog(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Goodluck should go and download the speech of REV FR MBAKA to him,is all what is happening. I learned much from that.
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by toocoded: 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
deskossy:
Men jona is a good man,but he just a fail politician....i love abdusalami.this is how a stateman should be like,mediating. .unlike obasanjo
Abi oooo@Obasanjo, alatenuje!
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by manpeddy: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
@ DANGOTE BE LIKE THOUGHTS

; JUST LOOK AT THIS FOOL AND I WASTED MY MONEY ON YOU MUTHAF---KER angry embarassed undecided[color=#006600][/color]

;
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by redcliff: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mellin:
Plan b activating

Some one once told me that gej will be the last president of Nigeria... I didn't believe him, now the country has played into there script....

Buckle up ur seat belts my fellow country people

nothing and I repeat, nothing would happen!
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by nijanigga: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
vandops10:
This abdulsalam sef hia
abdulsalam want to safe guard his oil blocks.
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Kinikini: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
I advise you to make effort to grow out of this type of sentimental thinking. You wouldn't keep a bad driver for either yourself or your children just because he is your brother or church man. Would you?

Jwonder:
[b] I THANK THE NIGER-DELTA PEOPLE WHO WORKED
HARD AND GAVE OUT POWER THEY WERE GIVEN BY
SUPREME PROVIDENCE.

I THANK PRESIDENT
JONATHAN WHO GOT POWER AND DID NOT KNOW
HOW TO USE IT.

I THANK PRESIDENT-ELECT BUHARI
WHO UNDERSTOOD THE MEANING OF POWER, AT 73-
YEARS, STRENGHTENED ALL THAT AGE IS NO BARRIER
TO ACHIEVE ANYTHING. FROM TODAY, I ADDRESSED
HIM AS PRESIDENT BUHARI AND NO MORE BRUTAL
DICTATOR AS NIGERIANS HAVE REMOVED THAT
DICTATOR TAG FROM HIM.

I THANK THE YORUBAS FOR GANNGING UP WITH THE NORTHERNERS TO
KILLED THE POOR MINORITY WHO SUPPORTED THEM
FOR YEARS.

I THANK THE EVIL GENIUES TINUBU WHO
UNDERSTOOD THE MEANING OF POWER AND
REMAINED RUTHLESS FOR ANY PERSON WHOSTOOD
BY HIS WAY.

I THANK THE NORTHERNERS WHO ONLY
VOTE THEMSELVES AND GANGED UP WITH YORUBAS
AGAINST THE MINORITY.

I THANK NDI-IGBO WHO
STOOD BY THEIR BROTHER GOODLUCK EBELE
AZIKIWE JONATHAN TILL THE END. I APPRECIATE
JONATHAN WHO NEVER LISTENED TO HIS SENIOR
ADVISERS TO REMOVE JEGA WHEN THE HAND
WRITING WAS ON THE WALL.

I AS WELL THANK
JONATHAN WHO SURROUNDED HIS SECURITY WITH
NORTHERNERS, THINKING THAT HE WAS PLACATING
THEM. LET ALL SUPPORT THE GOVERNMENT THE
PEOPLE HAVE VOTED AND CHOSEN [/b]
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by greatestboss(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
LordCenturion:
Dangote nah GEJ paddy nau, I don't know Wat he wants from buhari again, hypocrisy... Am very sure that this man vote for GEJ.... Useless millionaire
What is this one saying?
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
kuzee:
mehhn i fear for the unknown..
i dont really feel at ease..
why are the pdp menaic so quiet about the situation? why do i always feel they have something up their sleeve with no violence nothing, this is not like Nigeria..

of all the prophecies stated, all said jona gonna be the winner, that why i always say dont be surprise when Gej is declared the winner ,we dont know how..even his cerf for that matter..

the prophecies stated there would be bloodshed a repeat of what happened few years june , you may wonder how and why, apc are already jubilating all over Nigeria, but receive a massive shock when pdp case is won , i bet the apc menaic wont be at peace either..making those prophecies come true..

let just wait and see.

quote me if am wrong..

one love
one Nigeria
one nation
we strive for change
moda fukas don't know what's about to go down.... There celebration will soon turn to tears...
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by DangotePikin: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
eleojo23:
I respect both Abdusalami and GEJ. Both are mature men.

GEJ had a lot of good intentions for Nigeria. He believed in laying strong foundations and making sure that right processes were followed to achieve lasting results but Nigerians were not that patient. They felt he was too slow.

Buhari should not let himself be overwhelmed by pressure to perform. Everything should be done as it ought to even if it will take time. Quick fixes will do us no good.

It is better to wait and get lasting results than to get results quickly only to fall back to step one after a short time.
I agree with you. OBJ is begining to lose his relevance in Nigerian politics. I will pick IBB and Abdulsalam over him any day. They always make peace.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by datribune: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
d chickens ar coming home to roost for d PDP & their numerous "Beggar thy countrymen" like Dangote. I'm happy dat d masses of our nation rejected d PDP's trickle-down economics which continues to enrich a privileged few to d detriment of d masses.
They unequivocally rejected GEJ, Okonjo-Iweala, d PDP & their cabal of govt sponsors who continue to strip our nation of its assets & share our national patrimony among themselves in deals dat reek of corruption & infamy. Kudos to all nigerians.
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by kuzee(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mellin:
moda fukas don't know what's about to go down.... There celebration will soon turn to tears...
which will then retort to violence

i am gonaa see worst..
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thank goodness Abdulsalam Abubakar was there with GEJ throughout the time...giving him valuable advice...if not some of the stupid advisors like okupe and ffk would have given him wrong advice.
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by IYANGBALI: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dangote has quickly ran to him for the refund of his money to GEJ's campaign. Bad market,bad investment grin
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by seedorfg(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
otuoke be expecting
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by arimahoseloka(m): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wandungu:
Best President we ever had. Lets see what Buhari will do for us. Power to the North again smh...
u see this is the problem. there is no north or south or Muslim or christian. we just want a competent leader. try and change this Ur mentality
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by IfyAwazie(f): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Abdulsalami is asking Jonathan, Do you have plan B?
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wandungu:
In your opinion!
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by fabbyluv: 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
I love GEJ, its a pity he lose but he will be one of Nigeria's best president, the fact that he is a quiet man those not mean that he is not working even amidst crisis we are still leading in economy in Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) / Titi Laoye-Tomori Weds Prince Michael Ponle (Wedding Pictures) / Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.