Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results (63278 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths / Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan At NEC Meeting Presided By Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by ghettodreamz(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
farem:
Has anyone observed that Dangote is not watching anywhere/anything BUT Pres. Jonathan.

Can somebody fathom what could be going on in his mind as he gazes at Gej?

You can see tension written all over GEJ's face, and Dangote is being sympathetic sort of. Just try and observe that meek and unambitious look GEJ wore.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by 50calibre(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan the clueless can't quite believe what he's seeing. he's like **so all the dollars I shared had no little or no effect?** Where the hell did they get this guy from. Even in the moment of reality, he still has that look of bewilderment.

Jonathan's brain is so slow to process information, if he was a computer, he'd he a pentium 1

Then look at the epic look on Dangote's face, he's like **look at this fisherman, how the hell do I get away from this loser, I've got business interests to protect**

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by IYANGBALI: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bros your grammar resemble mama peace own,na she borrow you? grin
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by okpanachil: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Olutola88:
People like you won't make Nigeria grow. I don't know what's wrong with power going to the North. Tribalism has eaten us up. SMH 4 you too

My dear maybe you are too young to know but elections in this country has always been along ethnic and religious lines.Deny it all you want but it has never changed and it will take so long for it to change.Else why would a president visit a state for campaign and then be stoned or his footsteps be swept away after his departure with chants of Kafri.

I pity those of you who think this is about good leadership.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by muktarmtt(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
gen2briz:
Why is jona not wearing his hat?
cos it very hot @time or is 2 heavy for his head
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by decode55(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nmeri17:
I wonder what next now for GEJ

will he become a farmer in Otueke now since he was so in love with agriculture will he contest as a minister and drag his name further in the mud??

I think he's too young to be called an elder statesman sha

Little boy, what do you know about politics? Won't you head back to your romance section?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by DGr8GOD(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
No More Story, APC Won. See How I won in my own local govt http://f5m-millionaires-club.com/?id=dailydelight
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Alexander001(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
edgyslim:

I see PAIN in your words.
maybe but Nigerians should be grateful to God also for using
GEJ to institute a credible electoral system in
Nigeria. Before the tenure of GEJ, the votes of
Nigerians did not count including the votes that
brought Yar Adua to power.
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Rexnegro(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wandungu:
Best President we ever had. Lets see what Buhari will do for us. Power to the North again smh...
Best yet he lost...am sure u don't know the meaning of best. Definitely u are clueless like ur so called best president. Get a life bro.
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Alexander001(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
mizzy007:
Success has sooo many relatives... Now even pdp members shout SAI BUHARI
and the word clueless and Jonathan has disappeared, everybody now sees gej as a humble man that meant well for his country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Tearg1: 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jwonder:
[b] I THANK THE NIGER-DELTA PEOPLE WHO WORKED
HARD AND GAVE OUT POWER THEY WERE GIVEN BY
SUPREME PROVIDENCE.

I THANK PRESIDENT
JONATHAN WHO GOT POWER AND DID NOT KNOW
HOW TO USE IT.

I THANK PRESIDENT-ELECT BUHARI
WHO UNDERSTOOD THE MEANING OF POWER, AT 73-
YEARS, STRENGHTENED ALL THAT AGE IS NO BARRIER
TO ACHIEVE ANYTHING. FROM TODAY, I ADDRESSED
HIM AS PRESIDENT BUHARI AND NO MORE BRUTAL
DICTATOR AS NIGERIANS HAVE REMOVED THAT
DICTATOR TAG FROM HIM.

I THANK THE YORUBAS FOR GANNGING UP WITH THE NORTHERNERS TO
KILLED THE POOR MINORITY WHO SUPPORTED THEM
FOR YEARS.

I THANK THE EVIL GENIUES TINUBU WHO
UNDERSTOOD THE MEANING OF POWER AND
REMAINED RUTHLESS FOR ANY PERSON WHOSTOOD
BY HIS WAY.

I THANK THE NORTHERNERS WHO ONLY
VOTE THEMSELVES AND GANGED UP WITH YORUBAS
AGAINST THE MINORITY.

I THANK NDI-IGBO WHO
STOOD BY THEIR BROTHER GOODLUCK EBELE
AZIKIWE JONATHAN TILL THE END. I APPRECIATE
JONATHAN WHO NEVER LISTENED TO HIS SENIOR
ADVISERS TO REMOVE JEGA WHEN THE HAND
WRITING WAS ON THE WALL.

I AS WELL THANK
JONATHAN WHO SURROUNDED HIS SECURITY WITH
NORTHERNERS, THINKING THAT HE WAS PLACATING
THEM. LET ALL SUPPORT THE GOVERNMENT THE
PEOPLE HAVE VOTED AND CHOSEN [/b]

Your views are from the Pit of hell.... Even a 2 year old baby knows PDP will not win the next general election.... if you dnt know, Jonathan still had Hausas who voted for him in the north.... so this is not about north / south rilvary, its all about change....

PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years, isnt that enough?
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Alexander001(m): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
realrilwan:
God bless GEJ for conceding defeat.Its not as easy as we think.
God bless Nijeria
Sai Change,sai Buhari
Victory for Nigeria
a clueless ex-president would not av done if he didn't mean well for Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Jwonder(m): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tearg1:

[s]Your views are from the Pit of hell.... Even a 2 year old baby knows PDP will not win the next general election.... if you dnt know, Jonathan still had Hausas who voted for him in the north.... so this is not about north / south rilvary, its all about change....

PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years, isnt that enough?[/s]

Trash!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by symbian03(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wandungu:
Best President we ever had. Lets see what Buhari will do for us. Power to the North again smh...

Be positive, Change is here.
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Alexander001(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mellin:
moda fukas don't know what's about to go down.... There celebration will soon turn to tears...
something, I wonder what could av happened if Jonathan had won this election.
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by ladi02(m): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ look be like..Chai!!! and these guys collect all that money...

Abdulsalami be like remember Gbagbo abeg just accept defeat o, Nigerians no dey play oo grin
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Alexander001(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
sewengeezy:
When Gej be president una dey yab am anyhw , now wey him want comot una come dey talk rubbish lik, he is a good man , he had good intentions for nigeria blah! blah! blah! .......thr is God o.
I tire, he is not the clueless nor Jonathan again
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Alexander001(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
vislabraye:

Let's pray buhari fights corruption squarely. There should be no sacred cow. With the likes of Tinubu and Amaechi I wonder what he will do.

Buhari better not die on seat oh. Let him complete his tenure before thinking of dying.
jeez, why did you say that?
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by darediamond(m): 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
What Change?
Let see how Boko haram will now bé handled. Grant them hamnesty they do not in anyway deserve?
USA should still keep to buying zero barrell of oil from us because they have more shale oil production. Let see if that will bé order of the day.
The issues raised in National Conference nko? Let see if Muhammed will work totally on what have been collectively agreed upon.

damola1:

When did the North stop being a Part of Nigeria. You better start accepting CHANGE!...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Alexander001(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
LBTY:

I miss Gej already. It was a good run.
Jona isn't a bad man, if only he'd paid more attention, and not relied on the people around him who only cared about their tummy infrastructure so much, he would have performed way better. But I respect him. If at all for anything, he delivered and started a pleasant journey for buhari within this previous 6 weeks.

Gej+Jega #mancrush
did you vote for transformation or change?
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Alexander001(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
there's some misconception here, GEJ just won the heart of every Nigerian. he just turned a good and humble man within less than 3 hrs that he lost his presidential election. he ain't clueless again, if no vote for oga jona make u no call am good man again make know the difference between ukwu efi(cow leg) and capital B.
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by propet(m): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
When I first assumed office as President of Nigeria on the 6th of May, 2010, I promised Nigerians that elections under my watch will be free, fair and credible. Since then, I have taken deliberate steps to ensure that that promise translates to reality. Gone are the days of do or die elections. Gone are the days when the world looked down at our elections. Together, we have ensured that elections in Nigeria are a manifestation of one man one vote, one woman one vote and one youth one vote. You can be sure that as long as Jonathan is President, your votes will count and be counted. I have directed our security services to ensure that your right to vote is fully facilitated. So have no fear on Election Day. Come out and vote for the candidates of your choice. Remember, we are all brothers and sisters from the womb of one Nigeria and as long as Nigeria wins, we have all won. GEJ
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by vislabraye(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Alexander001:
jeez, why did you say that?

God forbids Buhari dies, Tinubu will be president . Just wit and see. Just hope APC won't hoodwink Nigerians.
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by vislabraye(m): 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
darediamond:
What Change?
Let see how Boko haram will now bé handled. Grant them hamnesty they do not in anyway deserve?
USA should still keep to buying zero barrell of oil from us because they have more shale oil production. Let see if that will bé order of the day.
The issues raised in National Conference nko? Let see if Muhammed will work totally on what have been collectively agreed upon.

So far no BH bomb blast.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Alexander001(m): 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
vislabraye:

God forbids Buhari dies, Tinubu will be president . Just wit and see. Just hope APC won't hoodwink Nigerians.
hahaha..badoo
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by jpphilips(m): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
eleojo23:
I respect both Abdusalami and GEJ. Both are mature men.

GEJ had a lot of good intentions for Nigeria. He believed in laying strong foundations and making sure that right processes were followed to achieve lasting results but Nigerians were not that patient. They felt he was too slow.

Buhari should not let himself be overwhelmed by pressure to perform. Everything should be done as it ought to even if it will take time. Quick fixes will do us no good.

It is better to wait and get lasting results than to get results quickly only to fall back to step one after a short time.

shut up for life
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by vislabraye(m): 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jwonder:
[b] I THANK THE NIGER-DELTA PEOPLE WHO WORKED
HARD AND GAVE OUT POWER THEY WERE GIVEN BY
SUPREME PROVIDENCE.

I THANK PRESIDENT
JONATHAN WHO GOT POWER AND DID NOT KNOW
HOW TO USE IT.

I THANK PRESIDENT-ELECT BUHARI
WHO UNDERSTOOD THE MEANING OF POWER, AT 73-
YEARS, STRENGHTENED ALL THAT AGE IS NO BARRIER
TO ACHIEVE ANYTHING. FROM TODAY, I ADDRESSED
HIM AS PRESIDENT BUHARI AND NO MORE BRUTAL
DICTATOR AS NIGERIANS HAVE REMOVED THAT
DICTATOR TAG FROM HIM.

I THANK THE YORUBAS FOR GANNGING UP WITH THE NORTHERNERS TO
KILLED THE POOR MINORITY WHO SUPPORTED THEM
FOR YEARS.

I THANK THE EVIL GENIUES TINUBU WHO
UNDERSTOOD THE MEANING OF POWER AND
REMAINED RUTHLESS FOR ANY PERSON WHOSTOOD
BY HIS WAY.

I THANK THE NORTHERNERS WHO ONLY
VOTE THEMSELVES AND GANGED UP WITH YORUBAS
AGAINST THE MINORITY.

I THANK NDI-IGBO WHO
STOOD BY THEIR BROTHER GOODLUCK EBELE
AZIKIWE JONATHAN TILL THE END. I APPRECIATE
JONATHAN WHO NEVER LISTENED TO HIS SENIOR
ADVISERS TO REMOVE JEGA WHEN THE HAND
WRITING WAS ON THE WALL.

I AS WELL THANK
JONATHAN WHO SURROUNDED HIS SECURITY WITH
NORTHERNERS, THINKING THAT HE WAS PLACATING
THEM. LET ALL SUPPORT THE GOVERNMENT THE
PEOPLE HAVE VOTED AND CHOSEN [/b]

We will see Northern superiority at work. By the time Army chief and all ministers are from the North, people's eyes will open.
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Olutola88(m): 12:15am On Apr 01, 2015
okpanachil:

My dear maybe you are too young to know but elections in this country has always been along ethnic and religious lines.Deny it all you want but it has never changed and it will take so long for it to change.Else why would a president visit a state for campaign and then be stoned or his footsteps be swept away after his departure with chants of Kafri.

I pity those of you who think this is about good leadership.
You see! Tribalism again!

What exactly are you preaching now? That we should never expect good from a Northerner? But expect good from the Southerners?

That's the problem with South Easterners, North Easterners, South Southerners & North Westerners.

I don't care about your colour, Your Tribe, Your Religion, Your family Background or whatsoever irrelevant thing that describes you. If the best candidate is a Southerner, I vote & support him and if He or She is a Northerner, the person will have my vote and Love
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by emmykk(m): 12:45am On Apr 01, 2015
LordCenturion:
Dangote nah GEJ paddy nau, I don't know Wat he wants from buhari again, hypocrisy... Am very sure that this man vote for GEJ.... Useless millionaire
he is a world billionaire,while you are a useless poor man
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by IAmTobore(m): 12:57am On Apr 01, 2015
elaika:
and dangote went to meet Buhari................this life
He is a member of national peace commitee, the bro is neutral!
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Jwonder(m): 1:02am On Apr 01, 2015
vislabraye:

We will see Northern superiority at work. By the time Army chief and all ministers are from the North, people's eyes will open.

Leave dem!
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 01, 2015
preach93:
President Jonathan pictured with members of the National Peace Committee for 2015 Elections watching the election collation results as they were being announced at the National Collation center in Abuja today.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/04/photos-president-jonathan-gen.html

Why does Dangote look scared? grin

Winds of change? No more monopoly? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale / Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.