Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! (21229 Views)

Pregnant Mother Of Two, 7 Others Paraded As Robbery Suspects / Police Arrest Boko Haram Suspect In Borno Gov’s Lodge / Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Emeritus82: 9:26am On Jan 30, 2009
Wonders they say can never end. This is just the begining of a new thing for the Nigerian police.
Emeritus82 embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by angel01: 9:44am On Jan 30, 2009
http://www.vanguardngr.com/content/view/27427/45/

DCO dies in female lover's bedroom E-mail
Written by Vincent Ujumadu
Wednesday, 28 January 2009
AWKA—THE Divisional Crime Officer (DCO) for the Ogbaru Divisional Police Station in Ogbaru Local Government Area of Anambra State (names withheld) has reportedly died in the bedroom of his female lover. The state police command has confirmed the incident, although it declined to give details surrounding the death of the senior police officer.

Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Fidelis Agbo, who confirmed the death of the DCO said investigation had begun to unravel the cause of the death.

He however said that he was not aware that the police officer died in the house of a woman, adding “all I know is that the officer died.”

It was gathered yesterday, that a post-mortem conducted on the police officer revealed that he died of cardiac arrest, although the details were still foggy.

Meanwhile, the police has said that no arrest has been made in connection with the recent killing of a lecturer of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Dr Philis Ifeoma Okoli, and her seven-year-old daughter, Jewel.

The PPRO said the police has gone deep into the matter, but declined to make further statement.

He appealed to members of the public to give useful information that would lead to the apprehension of the alleged perpetrators and assured that such information would be treated with utmost confidentiality.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by GeorgeD1(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2009
@all,
the police just remembered the 'police act' which states that any unclaimed property should be sold off.
i wonder if they also remember the law that states no payment for bail grin
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by jobman: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2009
As I proud nigerian, this "goat robbery" suspect should be taken to the Panti division or Force CID Hq for thorough investigation and then subsequently handed over to "Farida's" EFCC to further investigate if the goat has stashed some ill gotten wealth in Dubai and othe places, meanwhile below is an exclusive information I got from one of my insiders in the nigerian intelligence community.

Nigerian police, .

I[i]n an effort to determine the top crime fighting agency in Nigeria, The president narrowed the field to three finalists:
the SSS, the Army, and the Nigerian Police force. The three contenders were given the task of catching a rabbit which was released into the forest.

The SSS went into the forest. They placed animal informants throughout. They questioned all plants and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigation they concluded that rabbits do not exist

The Army went into the forest. After two weeks without a capture, they burned the forest killing everything in it, including the rabbit. They made no apologies. The rabbit deserved it.

The Nigerian police went into the forest. They came out two hours later with a badly beaten hyena . The hyena was yelling, " Okay, Okay, I agree, I'm a rabbit, I'm a rabbit!"[/i]
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by jobman: 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2009
VISION 20/20/20/20/

VISION GOAT/GOAT/GOAT/GOAT

VISION EWU/EWU/EWU/EWU

VISION AKUYA
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2009
** PRESS RELEASE **

The Said Goat in question which was allegedly arrested has finally come to a conclusion,

The state Divisional Public Relations Officer has been ordered for a SALE of the said GOAT.

Interested buyers should please come for it while the goat lasts in detention

HAPPY NIGERIAN POLICE! HAPPY GOAT (SHEEP).
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2009
** PRESS RELEASE **

The Said Goat in question which was allegedly arrested has finally come to a conclusion,

The state Divisional Public Relations Officer has been ordered for a SALE of the said GOAT.

Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2009
** PRESS RELEASE **

The Said Goat in question which was allegedly arrested has finally ended inestigations,

The state Divisional Public Relations Officer (MR. GOAT SHEEP) has been ordered for a SALE of the said GOAT.

Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by PurestBoy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2009
Another way of eating someone's goat as Suya. See what the urge for isiewu has caused. May God save us.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Gamine(f): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2009
Dear God,

Save me from Death by Laughter!!!!

Thank You Lord!!!
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by onax: 1:41am On Jan 31, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by hackney(m): 3:22am On Jan 31, 2009
i need serious goat peper soup ooooo!!!! with enough pepper and afo ewu then top am off with big stout, hey!!!!! grin
ha ha ha tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by osisi2(f): 3:31am On Jan 31, 2009
these are the other robbery suspects grin
after the firing squad

Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Jakumo(m): 3:40am On Jan 31, 2009
I think I can recognize some of my former associates being transported on that motorcycle. How can we be sure that they are all in fact guilty as charged ?
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by bawomolo(m): 4:02am On Jan 31, 2009
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by jamace(m): 7:02am On Jan 31, 2009
See how the man is transporting goats for human consumption. Very very unhygienic.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by D1KeleVra(m): 9:40am On Jan 31, 2009
Jakumo:

I think I can recognize some of my former associates being transported on that motorcycle. How can we be sure that they are all in fact guilty as charged ?

Don't worry, only Obama can help y'all get a fair trial. He'd come to Naija eventually n close KiriKiri, u'd be safe from then, OK? So don't fret nothin. cheesy
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by otikpoko(m): 10:28am On Jan 31, 2009
Wonders shall never end.Nothing is impossible in Nigeria.Lol.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Reese1: 5:28am On Feb 01, 2009
Below is the news segment on NTA, don't know if it's been posted already. Found the link on facebook. Trust me, it's even more ridiculous watching it than reading it LOL, the reporter lady actually putting the mic to the goat's mouth, asking questions?

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=126891250444&ref=nf
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by jamace(m): 7:32am On Feb 01, 2009
People, what is the latest on the thieving- human- being- turned- goat? The last I heard was that It has been placed for sale. Has it been bought? If yes, who bought it please? I would not be surprised if the escaped colleague comes and buys it grin. This is Naija o . Anything can happen. Everybody shine your eyes and stretch your ears antenna grin. We must know the end of this thieving- human-being- turned -goat.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Grizzly(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2009
Yeah well i dunno about you but wen i watched nta on the said day, i think d goat said something on d mic! :-x
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by goodass(m): 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2009
wind of change dey blow in other places na wind of shame dey blow in 9.ja courtesy d MenInBlak!

- y was d goat (sheep?) kept in custody in d 1st place?tot they wld turn it 2 human watz ds show of shame 4? embarassed
- so dey wan auction d 'suspect' now, ok o!
drama no dey end, just watch out 4 part 2--->grab ya copy naw sad
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by petebroman: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2009
grin Nta Channel 5 interviews residents that "claimed" to see the thief turn into a goat  grin        VIDEO
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by mekattack(m): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2009
it's no wonder, black magic do exist but always applied negatively. cool
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by TOYOSI20(f): 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2009
LOL!!!

Aren't they supposed to auction off the alleged goat??. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by saxbe(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2009
The Nigeria Police,the very people meant to protect and to serve, coming up with a cock and bull story that should only be told in fairy tales.I wonder whether comic relief is part of their job description.To even think that Government owned NTA could send its press crew to cover the event is even more embarrasing.We need a re direction in this country.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 02, 2009
Fake nigerian police
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by bunmii(f): 7:06am On Feb 02, 2009
The situation is getting rather embarassing at times goes on,not really findin it funny anymore.
Our policemen should just use their common sense and realise how silly it sounds for a grown man to turn to a goat and let the fabled "goat turn to man" story die a natural death.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by chikend(m): 7:46am On Feb 02, 2009
this one be 'why did the chicken cross d road'
na why did d goat cross the road
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Bosdem(f): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2009
Na real Nigeria wonder
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by kolaoloye(m): 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2009
The said goat (sheep) disappeared overnight grin
You don't believe,have you 4gotten that this is Nigeria?
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by zoragy: 1:35am On Feb 04, 2009
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,NAIJA we too dey. finally i believe am sha cos u know,SHIT HAPPENS. but wat was d thief thinking?dat if he turned into a goat,he will be left.e be like say im 4get say na naija we dey.4 HERE,ANYTHING GOES. wetin wan happen go happen,i be nigerian,born,brought up,bred & buttered.finally,God go punish does olopa people with confirm purging belle if dem eat dat witch goat.bt i dey suspect dat goat,e be like say na iya mistura pikin wey olopa & awwuwa don dey find since

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Governors Reject Autonomy For Local Government Councils / Nigerians Must Resist Attempt To Change Constitution To Suit Saraki -Sen. Marafa / Victor Umeh Dances After Winning Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.