Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari (32108 Views)

What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) / DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by corisande: 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by itsabdul(m): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
GOOD
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Maradona has spoken... grin

Meanwhile, where is the hq of the association of Nigerian prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by deskossy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
I guarantee u ibb wouldn't do what jona did....visa vis abiola!
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by realityrpostedr: 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://www.tulzreally..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by smemud(m): 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
SAI BABA
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by hardbody: 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Holuwathoby:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/31/why-jonathan-was-defeated-babangida/

This old foool has no moral justification to utter a word on this. When it was his turn he tried all manners of manipulation and when he was eventually forced out he claimed that he stepped aside. Meaning he still harboured intentions of coming back which he tried at least once. He was the man that started the downward trend that Nigeria has found itself. He should just shut uo and Rest in Peace

3 Likes

Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by Drsheddy(m): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Good
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by Joniboi(m): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
GMB please be careful of wolves in sheep clothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by damrmd02(f): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hummm,IBB tanks anyway on behalf of Baba.
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by pat077: 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Even those way no wise ham well self dey congratulate ham
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by smartleo(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jwonder:
Buhari lost elections three times in the past, and never bordered to congratulate the winner. Jonathan is True Democrat.. I salute you SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all these
tanoids.
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by tempem: 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
januzaj:
NAIRALAND POLITICS FORUM NO DEY LIVELY AGAIN....TILL GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS

You Don jasi...

Most especially, the pix.
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by skak(m): 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Someone should tell Patience GEJ that our shildren wey we no fit count and throway for street, na them throway GEJ from villa.

3 Likes

Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by appini: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
This message have so many meanings.

GEJ has done what you refused to do some years ago when you were there.

And for your info IBB, the result of the elections did not reflect a spirit of one Nigeria
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by januzaj(m): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
tempem:

You Don jasi...

Most especially, the pix.
you notice am too
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by shegsrules(m): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Even IBB, it's a thing of joy to retired generals but as for you IBB 1993 would judge for life.

1 Like

Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by tayork(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Please buhari don't accept this,dis man was really a bad man
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by Jwonder(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
smartleo:

all these
tanoids.

Is it a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by Awoofawo(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
RickRichards:
The once rejected stone has now become the cornerstone.

And all the Imam, Alfa, Bida, Pastor, Prophet of doom are put to shame.....
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by ceejay4real(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
I now believe there is God! God's Hand is truly on Nigeria.

God bless the people's General!

God bless APC!

God bless the good people of Nigeria!
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by maafen: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Let the congratulations go on. for it is better than violence and waste of lives and properties
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jwonder:
Buhari lost elections three times in the past, and never bordered to congratulate the winner. Jonathan is True Democrat.. I salute you SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes because u and i knw pdp has always rigged elections. late yar'adua in his first speech admited d proces was flawed. so it is logical for gej to do that because he knw it was not busines as usual.anyway gej was quite magnanimous in defeat.
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by Awoofawo(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
skak:
Someone should tell Patience GEJ that our shildren wey we no fit count and throway for street, na them throway GEJ from villa.

Tai no mention Buhari, change and stone near mama P, you wan give her heart attack....

1 Like

Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by Whobedatte(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
How e take be your friend. Ehnn. How e take be your friend?
Na jail be your final resting abode. U thief murderer
Mtcheeeew undecided
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by Rawshal(m): 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulation to our new ameable president.I pray ur tenure bring d desireable +ve change we are yearning for in dis country.Congratulation sir.
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by kuzee(m): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
pdp abeg no vex ,jux de ready de pack..oya..pick 2, pick 3, pick 3, pick 2, general market, suspension,Last card. Check Up!

mehn #iluvnaija
pdp is dead waiting to be buried

sai #Baba4change
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by Jwonder(m): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
[s]
Punkinmusty:
yes because u and i knw pdp has always rigged elections. late yar'adua in his first speech admited d proces was flawed. so it is logical for gej to do that because he knw it was not busines as usual.anyway gej was quite magnanimous in defeat.[/s]

Trash!! Nonsense, Everybody knows that the 2011 election was free and fair! Buhari didn't have friends in the south west then! So wat are you saying?
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by closearms(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jwonder:
buhari needed not to congratulate anybody .. because there we're no victory then .. as for now .. this is a clear victory.. and he had no choice than to pretent that all is well.. gush .. what I don't like about him is his pretence
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
At last nigeria first lady is no longer a comedian grin

1 Like

Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by redcliff: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jwonder:

You must have been born in 2010. Congratulating an opponent is accepting defeat. 2003, 2007 elections were contested in court by the general. How do you go ahead and congratulate your opponent? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remi Babalola: I Left Jonathan’s Govt Because Of Financial Mismanagement / Lema Jibrin, The Most Tax Compliant Citizen In Nigeria, Meets Kemi Adeosun / Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.